Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too bad gee got banned otherwise this thread would have been way funnier.
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, MMG really know how to help promote Drake.... now everybody waiting to hear what he gon say on VFT6
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Wow ? make it so easy SMMFH. Drake is officially "that guy" now huh... Rick Ross is a klaffy I've been trying to tell yall he's jaded af. This is the same fat ? who said Drake >>>> Meek in a tweet, he wanna talk money ? Forbes said Drake has made more money than Ross in every year they've appeared on the list and it's not even close and isn't Drake the underling ? Wayne has too SMMFH. To make matters worse ? Rick Ross' highest charting single was Aston Martin Music featuring *ahem* Drake, let's not get into Lira Galore who Drake ? first and had her taking selfies in his bathroom ass naked.....

Exhibit A:
    ross-png.png?w=775

Exhibit B:
    drake.jpg

Drake%20Dating%20Lira%20Galore%20-%20Same%20Bathroom%20Selfie%20Post.jpg?itok=Ohkwxelj

Exhibit C:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Ross_discography#As_lead_artist
    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/

Now would be a good time for Wale to jump ship.... MMG is on it's way out

Lmao ? u hilarious. U think Drake is really making all that money?
    That's how much Drake generates.
    U smarter than that.

Vivendi gets paid, Universal gets paid, republic gets paid, cash money gets paid, j prince gets paid, the manager gets paid, the lawyers gets paid, thr accountants get paid, the agent gets paid, taxes get paid, stylist gets paid, the assistant gets paid, the writer gets paid, producers gets paid, engineers get paid...

Wayne was killing the Forbes list too... come to find out, he's broke.

Didn't even see this post

The same applies to Rick Ross and he doesn't have more money than Drake.

As for Lil Wayne he's not broke either. He's just not getting paid in full what he should be. The both of them are far more successful than Rick Ross ever will be. This is not speculation, this is fact.

I'll say this also, a lot of yall riding the bandwagon and repping hard for MMG. Where were yall in the Drake vs. Meek thread ? Be careful what you rep, cuz we gonna up these threads in a years time when yall decide to act like you were never Ross fans.

Maybe it's the same for Rawse, maybe it's different. They have different contracts. Wayne has a 360, Drake most likely does as well.

And i never said Rawse has more money than Drake. I said Drake didn't make as much as he generates.
    As for Wayne, he is broke , he doesn't have what's owed to him. He's broke. He owes the irs...
  • D0wn
    Options
    Drake better come with heat, I want to hear blood spilled on the mic... That Meek ? was epic but where is this coveted 3Peat ?????? I smell blood in the air and it's fat ? Rozay's !!!! If this ? Drake do a song with 50 Cent I swear the game will stop.
    That ? was weak...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diss record or not, none of us knows what goes on behind the scenes with any of these rap ? , ? be cosigning on who's real and who's fake when this ? is all entertainment. some of the supposed realest ? could be the fakest ? behind closed doors. it's a lot of bitchmade ? that be going on that ? have no clue about. all rappers lie and all of the realest ? usually are dead or in jail.

sound like u ripped that straight from somebodys outro
  • ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Drake better come with heat, I want to hear blood spilled on the mic... That Meek ? was epic but where is this coveted 3Peat ?????? I smell blood in the air and it's fat ? Rozay's !!!! If this ? Drake do a song with 50 Cent I swear the game will stop.

50 did say he has a surprise feature on Reloaded.

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

• clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The drake nut hugging is outrageous in here im not taking side on either one of these ? i just prefer to listen ross music more than drake. I understand cats are fans of hiphop and certain artist but the smount of ? sucking has to stop at some point.
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    ethos wrote: »

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

I dont want a soft ass singing mfucker on that Kanan tape.
    ? needs to be hard street ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

You mean the game feature?
  • EmM HoLLa.
    EmM HoLLa. Members Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still waiting for Meek to give me 500 bars going at Drake.. These rap ? man smh...
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    b0sjesmang wrote: »

X922Ba0HCNaKY.gif

I dont want a soft ass singing mfucker on that Kanan tape.
    ? needs to be hard street ?
    What?
    [IMG]https://ajsupreme.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/50-cent-kisses-game-? .jpg[/IMG]
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow ? make it so easy SMMFH. Drake is officially "that guy" now huh... Rick Ross is a klaffy I've been trying to tell yall he's jaded af. This is the same fat ? who said Drake >>>> Meek in a tweet, he wanna talk money ? Forbes said Drake has made more money than Ross in every year they've appeared on the list and it's not even close and isn't Drake the underling ? Wayne has too SMMFH. To make matters worse ? Rick Ross' highest charting single was Aston Martin Music featuring *ahem* Drake, let's not get into Lira Galore who Drake ? first and had her taking selfies in his bathroom ass naked.....

Exhibit A:
    ross-png.png?w=775

Exhibit B:
    drake.jpg

Drake%20Dating%20Lira%20Galore%20-%20Same%20Bathroom%20Selfie%20Post.jpg?itok=Ohkwxelj

Exhibit C:

U smarter than that.

Vivendi gets paid, Universal gets paid, republic gets paid, cash money gets paid, j prince gets paid, the manager gets paid, the lawyers gets paid, thr accountants get paid, the agent gets paid, taxes get paid, stylist gets paid, the assistant gets paid, the writer gets paid, producers gets paid, engineers get paid...

LMAO @ Wayne being broke , you ? ? me up!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol wasn't Ross and Wayne just together tho? Or unless he dissing baby which is stupid lol. ? tbh I don't think that line was for drake but the first few bars yeah

Ross and Birdman like for real best friends, outside of music lol
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exhibit A:
    ross-png.png?w=775

Exhibit B:
    drake.jpg

Exhibit C:

U smarter than that.

Didn't even see this post

The same applies to Rick Ross and he doesn't have more money than Drake.

As for Lil Wayne he's not broke either. He's just not getting paid in full what he should be. The both of them are far more successful than Rick Ross ever will be. This is not speculation, this is fact.

I'll say this also, a lot of yall riding the bandwagon and repping hard for MMG. Where were yall in the Drake vs. Meek thread ? Be careful what you rep, cuz we gonna up these threads in a years time when yall decide to act like you were never Ross fans.

Everyone of that ? has more money that we have. But i would still punch his face in just for fun (shrugs)
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

idk if yall find this funny but now this dude is OD with it and its very weird seeing all these corporations and old white folks cape for Drake

well i guess white folks know how to protect their assest
    *shrugs*
  • D0wn
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Toronto loss this ? is to focused on Drake. I dont want my elected officials following, cappin and participating on every move a rapper makes.

Between this cac n the ? headed mayor... Toronto is worse off then Spring Field.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, i would punch both of them girlies but maybe you recogniest i dont like cos, the police, a strong part of any government ? singers. If you would ever have been about that life you would understand. ...
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

Toronto loss this ? is to focused on Drake. I dont want my elected officials following, cappin and participating on every move a rapper makes.

Between this cac n the ? headed mayor... Toronto is worse off then Spring Field.

Lol that mayor did alot of for our city . They jus did him ? cuz he was exposin other ppl .
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chattanooga ass ? . Don't worry about my city. We good over here.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Ross's voice and flow

"Spend a billion on some egg mcmuffins
    If you think you buff n tough
    Officer Ricky like him some ? stuff ins
    5 0 owe my baby momma some cash money
    Gee getting ? in the ass wayne style no Cash Money. "

700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »