Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    At this point drake got ? minds already so he can just hum on a track and say one line and go back to humming and ? gonna eat that ? up becuz drake said it.....the memes will fly the tweets will flow so this wasn't smart by Ross becuz at this point drake got it where he can't lose no matter what

I don't think so, bruh. I mean, you're not entirely wrong in that he can say whatever and get away with it with certain ? . The problem lies in the people going at him.

You want Drake to get dusted on a track? You need a RAP ? of similar stature. You need a halfway intelligent ? with bars. Not calling Ross stupid, because he's far from it, but has anyone ever had to rewind a Ross verse/song from being in awe? Prolly not.

You need Kendrick, Pusha, or Cole, or someone like that. Hell, I'd put my money on Big Sean too. I don't think Drake would necessarily back down from anyone, but he'd be a lot more cautious with certain ? . There's more than a few dudes that'd lyrically eat the ? 's breakfast.

He might send a jab or two at the aforementioned names, but I don't think he'd want that Takeover/Ether ? .

Lupe Fiasco would dust that ? Drake effortlessly, there would not be enough Internet memes to save him from that onslaught.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    At this point drake got ? minds already so he can just hum on a track and say one line and go back to humming and ? gonna eat that ? up becuz drake said it.....the memes will fly the tweets will flow so this wasn't smart by Ross becuz at this point drake got it where he can't lose no matter what

I don't think so, bruh. I mean, you're not entirely wrong in that he can say whatever and get away with it with certain ? . The problem lies in the people going at him.

You want Drake to get dusted on a track? You need a RAP ? of similar stature. You need a halfway intelligent ? with bars. Not calling Ross stupid, because he's far from it, but has anyone ever had to rewind a Ross verse/song from being in awe? Prolly not.

You need Kendrick, Pusha, or Cole, or someone like that. Hell, I'd put my money on Big Sean too. I don't think Drake would necessarily back down from anyone, but he'd be a lot more cautious with certain ? . There's more than a few dudes that'd lyrically eat the ? 's breakfast.

He might send a jab or two at the aforementioned names, but I don't think he'd want that Takeover/Ether ? .

I don't think he can hang at all on that Takeover/Ether level, I'll wait till that 3Peat drops to confirm my stance though...but he seems more of a witty/cheeky jab type artist, but he will pick and choose his moments on some 48 laws of power type ?
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The Internet and memes gonna ? rozay on social media and y'all know he check that ? too. Drake a student of the game, he'll drop whatever at the most opportune time I'm sure of it.

Yo when his next show? I wanna see if he mentions it lol

Drake aint all powerful, and untop of that, alotta other rappers got a chance to see Drake .
    During his skirmish with Meek, The curtains was revealed on Drake.
    His social media team, not writing his bars, the machine behind him.. Alotta of his peers realized, Drake isn't as organic, as they thought.
    50 spoke on this a while back..that Drake was already signed, way before So Far Gone dropped.

Meek was a sacrifical lamb. And through and through, had Meek been tactful, he could of still came out with a gain.

Rawse unlike Meek, is tactful. Back to Back was weak.
    Rawse went toe to toe with real threats like 50, and is still here. Watch Rawse brush shoulders with Drizzy, to only revamp his own career. That's tact.

Cause if u looked at it, Rawse used 50 to stay afloat, after the whole c.o. thing happened... right now
    Rawse career is in a slump, in terms of interest, this Drake thing is what he needs.
    Albeit, his timing is off.. Rawse should of dropped this on thanksgiving, instead of the Renzel Remixes. To Give it time to bubble a little.

I feel he has that power, otherwise Apple would not invest that 10 milli in him.
    Surely his peers and other rappers (being in the industry and all) would have seen the machine behind him, the ghostwriters, etc before, surely, didn't Kendrick take shots at him?

You got a link to that 50 ? ? Sounds like a great interview! Nah fam believe me, meek lost before drizzy even retaliated...he was on some feminine type ? with that outburst. Plus the machine was too big to derail at that time. (As you alluded to earlier).

I feel 50 was more clowning in that beef, comedy skits and ? , the baby moms thing was ether, but 50 lost his buzz by then anyway, but to each his own by then. Never thought of that revamp ? though, an eye opener.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight ass cheekstumblr_magxmyyerl1rax9ooo1_400.gif

Damn
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let them ? go at it
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Lol wasn't Ross and Wayne just together tho? Or unless he dissing baby which is stupid lol. ? tbh I don't think that line was for drake but the first few bars yeah
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw, in a month it'll be 9 str8 years yall said ross was done.

Just like ? saying future done every year for the last 5 years
  • b0sjesmang
    b0sjesmang Members Posts: 42 ✭✭
    Options
    Am i the only one thinking this is far reaching?

Ross wouldn't diss drake nor anyone at YM, he's cool with those dudes and made many hits together.

Stop reaching

• Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    0/10 holy ? you gotta be stan type of ? to think this ? was any good.

maybe when a better quality joint drops?

also when a child actor has the same street cred as you going into a beef you know you lost

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Wouldn't be shocked at all if Ross comes out saying "Nah it's not a shot at Drake it's just me expressing my thoughts on the situation" in that annoying ass "We all bosses" tone/vibe he always tries to double talk in. ? just said a couple weeks ago he wasn't gonna diss Drake, now he's dissing Drake. Him and Meek need to both make up their damn minds. Either you dissing the ? or you not but they out here looking like 2 girls trying to get double dutch started with their comments
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diss record or not, none of us knows what goes on behind the scenes with any of these rap ? , ? be cosigning on who's real and who's fake when this ? is all entertainment. some of the supposed realest ? could be the fakest ? behind closed doors. it's a lot of bitchmade ? that be going on that ? have no clue about. all rappers lie and all of the realest ? usually are dead or in jail.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    btw, in a month it'll be 9 str8 years yall said ross was done.

Ross was supposed to be finished back in 2009 and 2010 lol

Ross is battle tested.. ? swore Fif would eat him alive.. Shidddd even me.. Fif was the one with the reputation for destroying ? .. They gonna stop doubting fat boy at some point
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is drake fake tho ? Has he acted lik a gangsta ? Has he said he sold dope shoot gunz ? Nope he has not unlike ross he livin someone else life
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    How is drake fake tho ? Has he acted lik a gangsta ? Has he said he sold dope shoot gunz ? Nope he has not unlike ross he livin someone else life

his character behind closed doors can make him. fake. being gangster doesn't make you real. maybe you need to get out of the house and experience life homie. a lot of ? can make a person fake. you only know what these ? present to you on a entertainment level.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Who yall think gonna write Drake's diss record

I really wouldn't be surprised if he had a smack url ? help him out
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hope 50 ends mmg
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ross and drakes teenage female fanbase arent going to know what to do with all of this
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    diss record or not, none of us knows what goes on behind the scenes with any of these rap ? , ? be cosigning on who's real and who's fake when this ? is all entertainment. some of the supposed realest ? could be the fakest ? behind closed doors. it's a lot of bitchmade ? that be going on that ? have no clue about. all rappers lie and all of the realest ? usually are dead or in jail.

Word to Biggavel n chewy