Rick Ross - Color Money (Drake Diss, Its on!)

Options

Comments

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ofcoursw infamous dickriding tonybudz
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    lmao these Drake stans dont know what to do right now

It was aight, not much of a diss. That beat go hard

Color money

? u ? ?
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    lmao these Drake stans dont know what to do right now

It was aight, not much of a diss. That beat go hard

Color money

? boy

Ovofuckmmg

I feel sorry for your fathers, ? male groupies

this ? disgusting

Stop pree me u ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yaaaawn @ the Rawse is finish ? .... Rawse outlasted 50...

The Fat Boy aint worried about no down sydrome having ju3.
  • D0wn
    Options
    The track goes hard.... Rawse ? up by dropping hood billonaire, that move really hurt his career....
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Everybody who says nobody is checking for GUnit loved Ross last mixtape and are/will check out the album in a few days.

Stop saying ? for cosigns. You in here checking for the "diss".
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    The track goes hard.... Rawse ? up by dropping hood billonaire, that move really hurt his career....

I swear I was thinking this back then too. Must have been feeling himself a lil too much to do a DMX and drop two albums in one year smh, too much
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Internet and memes gonna ? rozay on social media and y'all know he check that ? too. Drake a student of the game, he'll drop whatever at the most opportune time I'm sure of it.

Yo when his next show? I wanna see if he mentions it lol
  • D0wn
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

I swear I was thinking this back then too. Must have been feeling himself a lil too much to do a DMX and drop two albums in one year smh, too much

He was tryna make up for the fact that Meek ain't dropped. Meek was locked.

It worked, Hood Billonaire wasn't suppose to sell alot, he barely promoted it, and Rawse got paid. But it ended up hurting his career.

I have a feeling that, this album might flop as well.
  • D0wn
    edited December 2015
    Options
    The Internet and memes gonna ? rozay on social media and y'all know he check that ? too. Drake a student of the game, he'll drop whatever at the most opportune time I'm sure of it.

Yo when his next show? I wanna see if he mentions it lol

Drake aint all powerful, and untop of that, alotta other rappers got a chance to see Drake .
    During his skirmish with Meek, The curtains was revealed on Drake.
    His social media team, not writing his bars, the machine behind him.. Alotta of his peers realized, Drake isn't as organic, as they thought.
    50 spoke on this a while back..that Drake was already signed, way before So Far Gone dropped.

Meek was a sacrifical lamb. And through and through, had Meek been tactful, he could of still came out with a gain.

Rawse unlike Meek, is tactful. Back to Back was weak.
    Rawse went toe to toe with real threats like 50, and is still here. Watch Rawse brush shoulders with Drizzy, to only revamp his own career. That's tact.

Cause if u looked at it, Rawse used 50 to stay afloat, after the whole c.o. thing happened... right now
    Rawse career is in a slump, in terms of interest, this Drake thing is what he needs.
    Albeit, his timing is off.. Rawse should of dropped this on thanksgiving, instead of the Renzel Remixes. To Give it time to bubble a little.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/ZeLjpSvS0P4
    From this...
    http://youtu.be/yD9HmbKUHAs
    ...him and Meek on that fugazi industry friends ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    got more money than that ? that ur signed too? dammit, ross and birdman was cooler than drake and meek. i fool with mmg heavily but i aint with all this random dissing of ? u fool wit. i would have expected ross to still be cool wit drake.

like nore said, if yall got a pic out on the net, pick up the phone n call