American Crime Story: The People v. O.J. Simpson - OFFICIAL TRAILER

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Who is connie britton playing? I'd rather hear from yall than google...don't wana do any outside research til after the show.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is connie britton playing? I'd rather hear from yall than google...don't wana do any outside research til after the show.

Faye Resnick A Friend Of Nicole...Top Notch Performance
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Thank you sir
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

Thank you sir

The Pleasure Was All Mine

npDZe3s.gif
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Faye resnick still tight with kris jenner, was just on tmz

Thats more inception type ? , lets you know the ilk from Kardashian kids and where the mom comes from
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Group texted all my chicks and set them homework....

Learn what a "brentwood hello" is and find ways to put this new found knowledge to good use.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That extra 20 minutes at the end of the 4th episode was goat I just want to keep watching this ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL I thought they was gonna sugar coat the fact that nichole was a ? that O.J wifed up. They put all that ? in there. Faye resnick was trumping ? up but a lot of that ? was truth. I can't wait to see how they handle their drug addiction and drug dept. I remember O.J's family didn't approve of nicole. She was ? the whole hood while he was away, in his bed. I remember the rumor kato kalin smashed too. LOL at nicole getting a divorce right after she spit them kids out. Typical white gold digger move.

Ron goldmens dad speaking on how nobody cared about his son was funny and sad at the same damn time! That was true though. But he was just one of the many dudes she had on her line. He was like the pool boy or her gym trainer or some ? . She was tricking off on him and his family with O.J money.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yo this show made O.J look guilty as ? at first. Just like it really happened. Then all kinds of inconsistent and weird ? started popping up that made people think twice. What really got O.J off was the black jury and mark ferman's shady antics. ? looked like a set up. I can't wait to see who's playing mark ferman.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Yo this show made O.J look guilty as ? at first. Just like it really happened. Then all kinds of inconsistent and weird ? started popping up that made people think twice. What really got O.J off was the black jury and mark ferman's shady antics. ? looked like a set up. I can't wait to see who's playing mark ferman.

They showed him already in the first episode
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited February 2016
    Options

The ? , they must of just flashed him real quick or something.

It's hilarious how they never investigated this cat after the ? glove fiasco. I know you were too young at the time. But I know you heard about it. Dude was a well known racist ? cop and somehow they allowed this cat full access to the crime scene. He probably did the ? and then set up O.J. Nicole probably gave him a "brentwood hello" in the past and he got sprung. Lost it when she started ? O.J and rage killed her.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited February 2016
    Options

The ? , they must of just flashed him real quick or something.

It's hilarious how they never investigated this cat after the ? glove fiasco. I know you were too young at the time. But I know you heard about it. Dude was a well known racist ? cop and somehow they allowed this cat full access to the crime scene. He probably did the ? and then set up O.J. Nicole probably gave him a "brentwood hello" in the past and he got sprung. Lost it when she started ? O.J and rage killed her.

@bolded yea it was when they first found the bodies in the very beginning. They had him calling it in. It was quick he only had like 1 or 2 lines.

Ive heard his name over the years in connection with this case, but idk anything about him. This show is interesting as hell so i wana just enjoy the season not knowing what's gonna happen then look into everything after. It's crazy cuz it looks like it's bout to be on some making a murderer ? where it looks like a slam dunk oj did it based on the "evidence", but so many other angles will be brought up it casts doubt.

Johnnie cochran was a genius going with the racial angle and marcia clark look dumb as hell not pushing to get no white ppl on the jury lol. You ain't gotta twist ? arms into buying police misconduct/a setup and racism lol.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That Marcia Clark roasting session had my side hurting from laughing. This show on point so far and I like how they set up lil ? early to become big ? later like Faye Resnick and judge Ito and his wife in the last episode.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lmao @ Connie Britton playing Faye Resnick though. Should've gotten Paula Abdul or some other mixed broad. Who are they trying to kid?
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    That Marcia Clark roasting session had my side hurting from laughing. This show on point so far and I like how they set up lil ? early to become big ? later like Faye Resnick and judge Ito and his wife in the last episode.

LOL that's exactly what everybody was saying though. I had no idea that ? actually hurt her feelings though lol. I thought she looked evil myself. She had a natural mean mug. My dad thought she was a racist feminist lesbian. The actor who plays her actually looks better and more softer.
    sarah-paulson-marcia-clark.png
    rs_1024x759-160201163318-1024-people-vs-oj-simpson-marcia-clark-sarah-paulson.jpg

• smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been watching. Read 2 books about this case. Darden's and someone elses. Only thing that I didn't know was that the white Bronco was AC's and not OJs. Funny that they had the same exact car. I think OJ did actually say "But I'm not black, I'm OJ" IIRC.

But yeah they show Furman find the glove but they don't show him actually find the glove. So it is obvious they want to leave wether he planted the glove up to the audience.

Everyone is on point as an actor except Travolta to me. He just seems like Travolta.

And yeah, Kato was hilarious, "I'm not an actual official person"
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder how the this season ends....

Jk but season 2 what would be a good case
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think they already said season 2 gonna be about Katrina and the corrupt ? behind the scenes.

The Menendez brothers would've been a good case but it's probably too similar to OJ.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun fact Mark Furhman was a contributor/panelist on fox... Shocker!!
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

LOL that's exactly what everybody was saying though. I had no idea that ? actually hurt her feelings though lol. I thought she looked evil myself. She had a natural mean mug. My dad thought she was a racist feminist lesbian. The actor who plays her actually looks better and more softer.
    sarah-paulson-marcia-clark.png
    rs_1024x759-160201163318-1024-people-vs-oj-simpson-marcia-clark-sarah-paulson.jpg

? IS THAT WHAT SHE LOOKED LIKE FORREAL?!?!?!

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    Fun fact Mark Furhman was a contributor/panelist on fox... Shocker!!

That might be where I know his ass from smh
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of the posters in here making me feel old as ? lmao
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? i was 13/14 and before of this version "COPS" it was this and the Iraq War, Rodney King that arrested my attention