that whole entire 911 call was full of quotables

This is A-C! I have O-J in the car!

? who is this?

AC! Youknowwhothehelliam!

I've found that hilarious for 20 years now lmao
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This1 of the. best, most accurately casted projects I've seen n a while.

Robert Kardashian was kind of a down trodden, overwhelmed, emotional dude. David Schwimmer always had that face on Friends

The guy playing Kato Kaylin is in The Big Short he's funny af, he always plays stoners

The guy playing Alan Dershowiwtz looks exactly like him
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cuba gooding jr gotta stop sounding like Cuba gooding jr.

that kardashian ? is annoying you know none of that ? happened with the kids and it didnt have to be in the movie
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

that kardashian ? is annoying you know none of that ? happened with the kids and it didnt have to be in the movie

I didn't see the last episode yet but OJ really did try to ? himself in little Kim Kardashian's bedroom in Robert's house. The kids were also at the funeral along with the parents.
  • S2J
    Options
    Its too big an elephant in the room to ignore

And they WERE there

I think if thats the last big face time they have of the kids its okay. U cant front, that intro was hilarious, surreal, ironic, etc him giving them a lecture on fame. I thought it was a nice nod ,tongue in cheek--- but still relevant- --little piece. Assuming it ends there

As far as Kris Jenner herself, she's pertinent to the story whether we like it or not. Oj's lawyers wife but the deceased best friend. Its relevant
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

I didn't see the last episode yet but OJ really did try to ? himself in little Kim Kardashian's bedroom in Robert's house. The kids were also at the funeral along with the parents.

I am aware.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Its too big an elephant in the room to ignore

And they WERE there

I think if thats the last big face time they have of the kids its okay. U cant front, that intro was hilarious, surreal, ironic, etc him giving them a lecture on fame. I thought it was a nice nod ,tongue in cheek--- but still relevant- --little piece. Assuming it ends there

As far as Kris Jenner herself, she's pertinent to the story whether we like it or not. Oj's lawyers wife but the deceased best friend. Its relevant

Most of us know this. We already knew going into the first episode that Kris would get a significant amount of time because of her relationship with Nicole and Robert, but showing the kids as much they're doing is getting a little too ridiculous, I mean I understand the funeral scene, but c'mon!
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

lol they showing them more than both sets of OJ's kids. them kids done had a cameo in every episode! I actually remember seeing OJ kids and family a lot. I mean it's soooo obvious the show is just doing this for ratings and buzz. This episode really made it clear smh. If the jenner kids were alive at the time they would have cameo's as well.

They making rob kardashion look like he was some big ol cry baby who was hella sensitive. That paranoid/stunned look the actor always has on his face be having rolling!!!
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The godfather line was mos def a nod to rumors oj was klohe's father.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    When they prank called johhny

Dead af

That sounded like john travolta making that funny voice. Sounded like michael jackson(post blackness) too.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Regular scene and they got RK calling out the kids by their whole names.. We get it breh lol.. Other than that the show is cool... I kinda hate the slow buildup.. I'm not used to waiting whole weeks for .new episodes.of ? lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ep 3 was goat. Great ? tv.

Loved how they ethered the kardasians soul in the cold open.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at first, i didnt mind the kardashian inclusion, but maybe its the kids actors, but this doesnt help their image at all

seems like they've been entitled children their entire lives

and if the real Rob Kardashian is ANYTHING like his portrayal...jeezus he is annoying
  • S2J
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    at first, i didnt mind the kardashian inclusion, but maybe its the kids actors, but this doesnt help their image at all

and if the real Rob Kardashian is ANYTHING like his portrayal...jeezus he is annoying

I mean, who didnt know this lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

tbh, it wasnt until their show first aired that i had any idea who these kids were

its one thing being a kid and watching their father on tv representing someone that you "know", but its another thing to be introduced to his children years later after he dies only to see them represented as kids when you've become an adult, and drawing a conclusion from that

damn that was some inception ?
  • Broddie
    Options

tbh, it wasnt until their show first aired that i had any idea who these kids were

its one thing being a kid and watching their father on tv representing someone that you "know", but its another thing to be introduced to his children years later after he dies only to see them represented as kids when you've become an adult, and drawing a conclusion from that

o7x1oEZ.gif
  • S2J
    Options

Once u throw in the possibility OJ is Khloe's dad it goes even deeper in the rabbit hole
  • Broddie
    Options
    Khlogre probably is OJ's bastard offspring. The way Rob K is presented here I'm sure he was a cuckold.
  • S2J
    Options
    "Brentwood Hello " whoa. They not holdin back
  • S2J
    Options
    That dude looks and acts exactly like Ron Goldman's pops this show is crazy
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Dead as ? ..
    @ the Marcia Clark ? .. i remember thinking that myself at the times..

• playmaker88
    Options
    Lol at this chick playing the Ghost of Christmas past.
  • S2J
    Options
    Yoooo Shapiro csme in late amd said tell em you did it lmaooooo