Cam Newton for MVP? The madness has to stop...

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooooo I figured this thread turned into jokes. I actually agreed with his point early in the season but after the first Seahawk game Cam was the best ? in the league by far
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Co-sign this powerful ass thread

Lol
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    804 wrote: »
    You know what makes this thread so etherous? It's the fact that everything @bow to royalty used to power his argument was flat out wrong. This dumb ? entire football perspective is flawed, but when you don't understand the game that's to be expected. If you don't understand the game, you shouldn't be speaking on it. It saddens me to know that so many "fans" don't know ? about football, but is sure does make for some funny threads. Now that the madness has stopped @bow to royalty you can go back to rooting for the worst ? team in the division. Cheers to many more beat downs for the Bucs for the next decade. Keep Pounding, you ? ? .

You lost the 2 biggest games in franchise history. 18/41 0 TD's, 1 INT, 2 lost fumbles, and 10 points. But hey....REGULAR SEASON MVP! ? the Panthers, hahahaha
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? lmaoooo
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that hype and Cam still couldn't finish the job
    Russell still got a Super Bowl win
    Cam still got to catch up
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Co-sign this powerful ass thread

Lol

Why you bringing up old stuff fam? Lol
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that hype and Cam still couldn't finish the job
    Russell still got a Super Bowl win
    Cam still got to catch up

Seahawks was up double digits before Wilson had 30 yards passing.

When he had to win the game last year he folded.
  • bow to royalty
    edited February 2016
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Damn bro

You a whole ? ? for waiting til they lose the game to come back in here and talk ?

Football is once a week, there was no game last week, and it's a regular season (been over for a month) award. I've been in here since the regular season was over. You want me checking in on random Tuesdays during weeks when no games are played? Shut your ? up, and go back ONE page. I was in here around when the NFC championship game was played, and I've already said in here Cam earned MVP

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam had a good year bruh.. Let him live. The Broncos d just feasted on Carolina but all they could talk about was Peyton after his garbage ass performance. I bet he comes back next season too. They just trying to make that man leave lol.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    bow to royalty thought this super bowl loss would make him look less stupid

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif

Already Home thought Cam was gonna score a TD at some point

avon-barksdale-waving-finger.gif
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread wasnt about cam winning the super bowl. it was about the possibility of him winning MVP and how ridiculous you thought it was.
    you played yourself. now you tryna act like cam's SB performance is a win for you?

you're acting like a hoe ass ? right now

Fixed
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    Daaamn y'all are getting emotional about Cam losing. I've said he had MVP on lock a few times now. That Super Bowl did make my day though.

Remember I said Cam's weakness was passing, and their defense was the strength of the team and I got called a hater? Then the SB looked just that way. Offense lost that game. Defense played really well.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racis ass Bill Romanoski a ? for slandering Cam and calling him boy.

Let him say it to Cam's face tho.

Blacks-Beating-Up-White-Man.jpg

804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    You know what makes this thread so etherous? It's the fact that everything @bow to royalty used to power his argument was flat out wrong. This dumb ? entire football perspective is flawed, but when you don't understand the game that's to be expected. If you don't understand the game, you shouldn't be speaking on it. It saddens me to know that so many "fans" don't know ? about football, but is sure does make for some funny threads. Now that the madness has stopped @bow to royalty you can go back to rooting for the worst ? team in the division. Cheers to many more beat downs for the Bucs for the next decade. Keep Pounding, you ? ? .

You lost the 2 biggest games in franchise history. 18/41 0 TD's, 1 INT, 2 lost fumbles, and 10 points. But hey....REGULAR SEASON MVP! ? the Panthers, hahahaha

It ain't just Cam's fault we lost ? . But I ain't mad, it just wasn't our day. You been a hater and a ? ? , so suck my ? and have a nice day.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Options

It ain't just Cam's fault we lost ? . But I ain't mad, it just wasn't our day. You been a hater and a ? ? , so suck my ? and have a nice day.

Bruh chill

• SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that was a ? ass game.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Denvers defense was too much for Carolina

Close thread
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Close thread

? that got to do with this thread

Carolina D was too much for Denver

You taught as a 7 year old to put both hands on the ball when running into traffic but I guess their D was so great that Tolbert forgot
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Close thread

You taught as a 7 year old to put both hands on the ball when running into traffic but I guess their D was so great that Tolbert forgot

Stop crying ?

Cam and Norman doing enough for your ? ass
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Close thread

Stop crying ?

Cam and Norman doing enough for your ? ass

lol watch your tone

You my son in CS
  • bow to royalty
    Options

Close thread

Panthers turned the ball over 4 times. 3 were Cam (and once he didn't even want to get the ball back), but you just talk about Tolbert losing the ball once . Kinda nut hugging ? is that?