Cam Newton for MVP? The madness has to stop...

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Denvers defense was too much for Carolina

Close thread

? that got to do with this thread

Carolina D was too much for Denver

You taught as a 7 year old to put both hands on the ball when running into traffic but I guess their D was so great that Tolbert forgot

Panthers turned the ball over 4 times. 3 were Cam (and once he didn't even want to get the ball back), but you just talk about Tolbert losing the ball once . Kinda nut hugging ? is that?

It's called an example...those were legit good plays which is why they weren't brought up but as a ? ? ...you want this to be all about Cam...the point of pointing out Tolberts fumbles or the ball off the hands of Ginn that turned into a pick is to illustrate the opportunities they had building momentum and the mistakes that killed those drives

The catch that was somehow called not a catch is another example, 2 plays later that sack TD happens

Carolina D did the same thing as the Broncos, their offense just didn't turn it over...if anything, Carolina O had more success sans the TOs

I'm done schooling you though, ? ? on
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    Denvers defense was too much for Carolina

Close thread

? that got to do with this thread

Carolina D was too much for Denver

You taught as a 7 year old to put both hands on the ball when running into traffic but I guess their D was so great that Tolbert forgot

Panthers turned the ball over 4 times. 3 were Cam (and once he didn't even want to get the ball back), but you just talk about Tolbert losing the ball once . Kinda nut hugging ? is that?

It's called an example...those were legit good plays which is why they weren't brought up but as a ? ? ...you want this to be all about Cam...the point of pointing out Tolberts fumbles or the ball off the hands of Ginn that turned into a pick is to illustrate the opportunities they had building momentum and the mistakes that killed those drives

The catch that was somehow called not a catch is another example, 2 plays later that sack TD happens

Carolina D did the same thing as the Broncos, their offense just didn't turn it over...if anything, Carolina O had more success sans the TOs

I'm done schooling you though, ? ? on

You are stupid as ? . Their defenses did not do the same. You just try to make it sound that way by saying the offense turned the ball over, instead of saying the defense forced a turnover. Broncos defense forced 4 turnovers, got 7 sacks , and scored a TD. Panthers D definitely played well, but Broncos outplayed them

And I want this to be all about Cam? The league MVP, the QB, the leader of the offense and the team. He gave up the ball 3 times, completed less than half of his passes, and never scored. Y'all are on Cam's nuts, that's why you're looking so hard for someone to blame when it's obvious who didn't show up
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Refs ? them with the Cotchery catch and they also ? themselves with that stupid trickery play which killed all the momentum they were building
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That wasn't a catch.

The tip hit the ground and than it switched hands when he rolled over

? wasnt a catch.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    That wasn't a catch.

The tip hit the ground and than it switched hands when he rolled over

? wasnt a catch.

That ? was clearly a catch, but obviously wasn't conclusive enough to overturn it
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    When he rolled over he lost it. If he didn't he would have been a catch. Because the tip hit the ground when he rolled over and the ball came out into his other hand.

• R.D.
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bruh his hand was under the ball when he first hit and on the roll over the ball didn't hit the ground

It was a catch, your fellow hater just confirmed...my bad wrong ?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Bruh his hand was under the ball when he first hit and on the roll over the ball didn't hit the ground

It was a catch, your fellow hater just confirmed...my bad wrong ?

The tip did touch and rolled over and lost it. So it's not a catch.

? don't matter them ? couldn't do anything the entire game.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Tip hit the ground

6xvlec.png

Rolled over and lost it

iydb2c.png
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I see you ? that claimed the refs cheated and blew that call is ducking them pics.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Watch the video, watch his thumb, ?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

You wanna see what you wanna see

His thumb not a ? plate where it can cover the ball from hitting the ground

You want it to one way but it's another.
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You wanna see what you wanna see

His thumb not a ? plate where it can cover the ball from hitting the ground

You want it to one way but it's another.

I don't give a ? , I just tell it how it is, that should of been a completion
  • R.D.
    Options
    This ? ..it's so clear it ain't even worth going back n forth
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    not in this lifetime
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    We dared him to throw,” Harris said. “The game plan was can you throw on us? Me, (Aqib) Talib and (Bradley) Roby. We knew he couldn’t throw on us.”

“Load the box, force y’all to throw the ball,” Harris said within earshot of Newton. “Can you throw the football? That was the gameplan.”

But ya. When I said Cam's weakness was throwing, I was just hating right?
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We dared him to throw,” Harris said. “The game plan was can you throw on us? Me, (Aqib) Talib and (Bradley) Roby. We knew he couldn’t throw on us.”

“Load the box, force y’all to throw the ball,” Harris said within earshot of Newton. “Can you throw the football? That was the gameplan.”

Name a quarterback that is consistently completing passes at a 65% clip when they are hit 13 times, hurried on 21 plays. You are a petty ass dude. Cam stood in the pocket made some good throws while taking big hits, and had receivers let him down at terrible moments. Remmers and Oher were getting beat like a drum, so Cam fumbled. The int went off of Ginn's hands, and Cotchery dropped a ball that would have been a 1st and had us goal line, he lost Corey Brown, but even after all that, we were one play away all game.

Cam had ? sail on him, some were on the money, like all quarterbacks, but you really think you are now some how correct in your assumption that Cam can't throw. ? do you know what it's like tryna complete a pass to a receiver that has no seperation from the cornerback, while Von Miller and Demarcus Ware are breathing down your neck? Ask Tom Brady, or Big Ben, or Aaron Rodgers.
  • bow to royalty
    Options
    804 wrote: »

Name a quarterback that is consistently completing passes at a 65% clip when they are hit 13 times, hurried on 21 plays. You are a petty ass dude. Cam stood in the pocket made some good throws while taking big hits, and had receivers let him down at terrible moments. Remmers and Oher were getting beat like a drum, so Cam fumbled. The int went off of Ginn's hands, and Cotchery dropped a ball that would have been a 1st and had us goal line, he lost Corey Brown, but even after all that, we were one play away all game.

Cam had ? sail on him, some were on the money, like all quarterbacks, but you really think you are now some how correct in your assumption that Cam can't throw. ? do you know what it's like tryna complete a pass to a receiver that has no seperation from the cornerback, while Von Miller and Demarcus Ware are breathing down your neck? Ask Tom Brady, or Big Ben, or Aaron Rodgers.

65% ? He completed like 43% of his passes. Don't bring up that high ass number, like he fell just short. And petty? It's the SUPERBOWL, and he has 0 TD's with 3 turnovers...1 in his own endzone, one inside his own 20. That's petty?

And you were one play away all game? That's thanks to the DEFENSE who I give credit too. Cam didn't didn't keep you in the game. A worse defense and this game would have looked like the DEN vs SEA SB. And no, I don't think I'm NOW correct about him not being able to throw. He just finished his 3rd season below 60% passing, and 60 isn't even a high bar. Every year a majority of the QB's complete over 60%. His career average is 59.6. So his career says he can't throw, and the defense that just embarrassed him said he can't throw, and their game plan was to make him throw because they knew he couldn't beat them if he had to throw.

Rodgers went 14/22 for 77 yards 0 TD's 0 TO in Denver
    Big Ben went 24/37 for 339 yards 0TD's, no TO in Denver
    Big Ben went 40/55 for 380 yards 3 TD's 2 TO in PIT
    Brady went 27/56 for 310 yards 1 TD 2 TO's in Denver (playoff game)
    Brady went 23/42 for 280 yards 3 TD's 0 TO's in Denver (regular season)
    Cam went 18/41 for 265 yards 0 TD's 3 TO's on a neutral field

The only person that did worse than Cam in yards, completion percentage, or TD-TO differential in any category is Rodgers in yards. You SURE you want to ask Big Ben and Brady about that though? Because they ? all over Cam's performance, and they did in in DEN...not a neutral site.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    that was a ? ass game.

Such a boring/? game. It was hard 2 watch
    Options

65% ? He completed like 43% of his passes. Don't bring up that high ass number, like he fell just short. And petty? It's the SUPERBOWL, and he has 0 TD's with 3 turnovers...1 in his own endzone, one inside his own 20. That's petty?

And you were one play away all game? That's thanks to the DEFENSE who I give credit too. Cam didn't didn't keep you in the game. A worse defense and this game would have looked like the DEN vs SEA SB. And no, I don't think I'm NOW correct about him not being able to throw. He just finished his 3rd season below 60% passing, and 60 isn't even a high bar. Every year a majority of the QB's complete over 60%. His career average is 59.6. So his career says he can't throw, and the defense that just embarrassed him said he can't throw, and their game plan was to make him throw because they knew he couldn't beat them if he had to throw.

The only person that did worse than Cam in yards, completion percentage, or TD-TO differential in any category is Rodgers in yards. You SURE you want to ask Big Ben and Brady about that though? Because they ? all over Cam's performance, and they did in in DEN...not a neutral site.

How do you always manage to put up half of the stats? What kinda pressure were the quarterbacks under in those games ? . You live and die by completion percentage, pass yards, and tds and no other stats matter in your eyes. He can't throw, yet he was mvp and threw 35 td passes, interesting theory you have. This game is was not indicative of how Cam plays. You're happy because you've been getting ? on all season because you don't know football, so this made your season, I get it. If you actually watched the game, then the reasons for this loss were clear to see.
  • bow to royalty
    edited February 2016
    Options

How do you always manage to put up half of the stats? What kinda pressure were the quarterbacks under in those games ? . You live and die by completion percentage, pass yards, and tds and no other stats matter in your eyes. He can't throw, yet he was mvp and threw 35 td passes, interesting theory you have. This game is was not indicative of how Cam plays. You're happy because you've been getting ? on all season because you don't know football, so this made your season, I get it. If you actually watched the game, then the reasons for this loss were clear to see.

Man, you find the pressure they were under. They were the QB's you chose. If they weren't under pressure in their games you shouldn't have said their name. Completion percentage, pass yards, TD's and turnovers are pretty important when talking about a QB...those aren't just something I pay attention to. Ya MVP 35 TD passes, and the defense's strategy in the SB...don't let him run, and make him pass against them. They didn't think he could throw either.

You're mad because the ? came out in your team in the game you most wanted them to win. Cameron "Too bad they don't make band-aids for feelings" Newton was pouting after the game, collapsing on the sideline during the game, and walked out of his press conference when he heard the other team talking about how he couldn't beat them. The Carolina "If you don't want him to dance, stop him" Panthers got a stupid penalty for slapping the ball out of a player's hands after he danced for making a big catch.
    Options

Man, you find the pressure they were under. They were the QB's you chose. If they weren't under pressure in their games you shouldn't have said their name. Completion percentage, pass yards, TD's and turnovers are pretty important when talking about a QB...those aren't just something I pay attention to. Ya MVP 35 TD passes, and the defense's strategy in the SB...don't let him run, and make him pass against them. They didn't think he could throw either.

You're mad because the ? came out in your team in the game you most wanted them to win. Cameron "Too bad they don't make band-aids for feelings" Newton was pouting after the game, collapsing on the sideline during the game, and walked out of his press conference when he heard the other team talking about how he couldn't beat them. The Carolina "If you don't want him to dance, stop him" Panthers got a stupid penalty for slapping the ball out of a player's hands after he danced for making a big catch.

You haven't had an original thought since you came back in here and started talking ? . A ? dropping four passes don't matter, running backs fumbling on 12 yards first down runs in Denver territory don't matter, but Cam being mad that his team didn't play up to potential is important. When I get off work I'll find the pressure statistics just to make you look stupid in this thread for the hundredth time in this thread.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol this thread lit
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If dez didn't catch it, then cotchery didn't catch it.