The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11108346_719257548200218_9122055988694363920_n.jpg?oh=2d926c574024b39c82d871564e350d94&oe=563439D9[/img]

Hulk,Hitman and Stone Cold vs Warrior,HBK and Rock

who wins
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11108346_719257548200218_9122055988694363920_n.jpg?oh=2d926c574024b39c82d871564e350d94&oe=563439D9[/img]

Hulk,Hitman and Stone Cold vs Warrior,HBK and Rock

who wins

Bolded, or whoever creative decides should win
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hogan, Austin, Rock
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    [img]https://scontent-lga1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11407088_880464772019163_5042841255238951904_n.jpg?oh=4eac2bed724e7f0f2b8bbdfe9b967590&oe=56011B60[/img]

If written right, this could be epic.

It would need to be on some voodoo type of evil take over.

Because just throwing him the gold would make him a transitional champion. Gotta give his run some good storytelling..
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Hulk vs Warrior was overrated. The match didn't live up to the build.

Replace it with Austin vs Hart
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »

When I look back on it since becoming older the match was overrated, but at that moment as a child I was hyped as ? . No one expected that outcome of that Austin vs Hart match. That was history making ? .

• its....JOHN B
    Options

Hogan/Andre for that particular meme
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Goldberg still looks like he might be able to go one more go round (but that Spear looked weak compared to those of years past)

and wtf ? Big Poppa Pump done lost all his muscle mass and is all tatted now

I think Poppa Pump just did a horrible time selling it lol.

Foh, Hulk vs Warrior delivered at the time. Shut ya joker punk ass up. Punk. Punk. Punk...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Hulk slamming Andre is prob the biggest moment in wrestling history but Hulk vs Warrior was a big deal from start to finish you had the two biggest names who were babyface and both Champs going 1 on 1 and really didnt know who would win hell i dont think Hulk had been pinned clean yet up to that point
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Hulk vs. Warrior was the feud for people in my age group (31). Just like how Hulk vs. Andre was for the generation before mine.

If you weren't around to actually see it when it happened and only know it retroactively you will never ever get it but the end of WM6 was pure magic for a lot of us. Especially since we weren't used to Hogan losing the title and to another face at that? bruh...
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Hart vs Michaels represented that generation as well, we watched them on the come up while what Hart likes to call the dinosaurs were fading out, Andre vs Hulk represented a generation and was a bigger moment in wrestling history, of course all the kids loved Warrior but he isn't half the legend Andre is
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    jamiefoxxhairline Members Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After graduating from high school in 1998,[6] Orton enlisted with the United States Marine Corps. At the base, he received a bad conduct discharge a year later after Deserting on two separate occasions and disobeying an order from a commanding officer.[21]Under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Private First Class Orton was tried and convicted under a special court-martial, subsequently spending 38 days in a military prison.[19]

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Hulk vs. Warrior was the feud for people in my age group (31). Just like how Hulk vs. Andre was for the generation before mine.

If you weren't around to actually see it when it happened and only know it retroactively you will never ever get it but the end of WM6 was pure magic for a lot of us. Especially since we weren't used to Hogan losing the title and to another face at that? bruh...

co-sign.
    one of the few matches I remember where I was and who I was with.
    my cousin cried when Hogan got pinned and everyone else was speechless
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H's pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE's top special events of the year.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As of this writing, the scheduled main event for WWE SummerSlam in August will be WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Triple H. The news was first reported by Bryan Alvarez on Wrestling Observer Radio.

WWE has already planted the seeds for the match, with a rift forming between Rollins and The Authority and Rollins using Triple H's pedigree finisher. It remains to be seen if Rollins will be turning babyface for his feud with Triple H, but Brock Lesnar and Triple H both wrestling at SummerSlam will help solidify the show as one of WWE's top special events of the year.
    WHY.gif

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm, interesting. HHH fighting for the whc??
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rollins vs HHH can be seen coming a mile away. I dont see how thay is a "report", its more of an educated guess.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ok I'm not understanding why WWE is using Rollins/HHH as main event for SummerSlam no less w/the World Title on the line. It would make more sense to do Rollins vs Lesnar with the title on the line then, go w/the HHH vs Rollins at NOC or even better wait until HIAC to start the feud.

Seems like backwards ass booking from the "E" again. They could do another Ambrose/Rollins match at Battleground & make it a "non-sanction" match.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

WHY.gif

Meltzer and Alvarez ain't batting close to .500
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    RobCoLife wrote: »

WHY.gif

Meltzer and Alvarez ain't batting close to .500

Ur the same guy that thought punk was coming back last year
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    It would be dope to see Brock walkn backstage n he bumps into

Owens.,,n they mean mugg each other owens laughs n walks away
  • jamiefoxxhairline
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

Ok I'm not understanding why WWE is using Rollins/HHH as main event for SummerSlam no less w/the World Title on the line. It would make more sense to do Rollins vs Lesnar with the title on the line then, go w/the HHH vs Rollins at NOC or even better wait until HIAC to start the feud.

Seems like backwards ass booking from the "E" again. They could do another Ambrose/Rollins match at Battleground & make it a "non-sanction" match.

Brock vs Seth at this ppv(I think)

Also since shaemus is heel..idk how it would be since Seth is heel also..so his face turn is soon
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »

Brock vs Seth at this ppv(I think)

Also since shaemus is heel..idk how it would be since Seth is heel also..so his face turn is soon

What I'm saying is:

Ambrose vs Rollins - Battleground
    Lesnar vs Rollins - SummerSlam
    Rollins vs HHH - NOC/HIAC

Have Rollins/Ambrose at Battleground non-sanctioned (Rollins goes over) then, have Lesnar challenge Rollins for the belt at SummerSlam (Brock regains the belt [momentarily]) Sheamus then comes out of nowhere cashes in on Lesnar wins the title, & either at NOC do a Triple-Threat w/Lesnar, Sheamus, & Rollins or Sheamus/Lesnar & HHH/Rollins (depends on how fast they give Rollins the boot or save HHH/Rollins for HIAC)