The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This is why I firmly belief Rollins could and probably will be the real top face when he returns. He cemented himself really well as a heel outside The Shield.

Once you understand the complexities of being a villain it's easier to transition into a credible hero because it becomes a redemption story you could really tap into as a performer. That's exactly what made Savage my favorite once he went from top heel to top face in the 80s.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    It's funny cuz this triple h storyline is for Seth
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw vid new jack said in memphis he heard lawler say lil ? about another person n left week after
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reigns needs a change up.
    First he needs new music, Rollins and Ambrose got their own and he still has the modify version of The Shield theme.
    Second he needs to get rid of the shield riot gear, give him Matt Morgan type look but keep the Double R top.
    Third stop coming thru the crowd, come out like everybody else and make him more serious instead of the smiling Reigns.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or paige always wear the same yoga pants
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Cb4MxLpWEAAfPAP.jpg

I didn't even notice this ? when it happened. Brock mad disrespectful but what makes it funnier is Dean can't do ? about it.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paige ? smell like fish I know it ... So sad
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    First he needs new music, Rollins and Ambrose got their own and he still has the modify version of The Shield theme.
    Second he needs to get rid of the shield riot gear, give him Matt Morgan type look but keep the Double R top.
    Third stop coming thru the crowd, come out like everybody else and make him more serious instead of the smiling Reigns.

U know why I think he keeps the vest on? He's not as big as most think. The vest makes him look bigger. But ditto on everything u said
  • jono
    Options
    HHH supposedly defending the strap at the RTWM show in TORONTO on the 12th, no listed opponent.
  • jono
    Options
    I just realized Naughty by Nature performs Shane's theme song.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    HHH supposedly defending the strap at the RTWM show in TORONTO on the 12th, no listed opponent.

What if his opponent pulls a Kevin Nash and wins the strap at a house show?
  • jono
    Options
    its a network show
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw vid new jack said in memphis he heard lawler say lil ? about another person n left week after

Lawler lost me, endorsing trump recently
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not surprised
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man if it was seth vs hhh at wrestlemania I would be three times as hype for pay per view.
  • BeleeDatPleighboy
    BeleeDatPleighboy Members Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

U know why I think he keeps the vest on? He's not as big as most think. The vest makes him look bigger. But ditto on everything u said

I went to a smackdown when I lived in Gulfport. Him and Flair made an appearance at the gym I worked out at...that dude is 260 for real breh

I think he still has the vest soley because he is still using the shield gimmick
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not about size though nh. Even Austin didn't have the perfect physique, charisma to win the crowd over carries all and he lacks confidence in that.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

It's not about size though nh. Even Austin didn't have the perfect physique, charisma to win the crowd over carries all and he lacks confidence in that.

He doesn't lack confidence, he lacks a creative mind, he's not quick witted, it's all scripted out ? that he's probably practicing hours before and he comes across...robotic I guess, he doesn't have that element of realism that you got with a stonecold or punk, Austin really was a ? off redneck that ? wasn't pretend, but as long as the kids and girls love him and he can move merchandise for them they will continue to push him as the face of the company, he was coming around though it wasn't till the Rumble where he was getting completely boo'd out the building and everyone starting ? and moaning about Reigns again, when he won the strap that was one of the best raws in years, and that match with Cesaro was a classic, there were times he held his own on the mic probably because there was a less amount of pressure on him but lately he's been nothing but cringeworthy
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena's gimmick is the corniest of all time, half wannabe gangster half marine I don't know what that ? is, his theme is dope though
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cena is the corniest wrestler of all time period.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    His character hasn't evolved in over ten years.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

That's why he probably hates his son cuz he was married to a black woman. You'd be surprised how many of those whie bois love black ? .
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE announced that Triple H will be defending the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at the “March to WrestleMania” special from Toronto. His opponent was not been announced yet.

Other names advertised for the event include Brock Lesnar, Bray Wyatt, The New Day, Sheamus, King Barrett and many more. The event will take place live on the WWE Network on Saturday, March 12 at 8 pm EST.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My boy told me yesterday that Cena might finally be turning shortly after his return. Idk If this ? happening ? he don't be on his ? like we do with the news and I haven't heard that ? anywhere. Besides they always say this ? turning n he never do.
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    My boy told me yesterday that Cena might finally be turning shortly after his return. Idk If this ? happening ? he don't be on his ? like we do with the news and I haven't heard that ? anywhere. Besides they always say this ? turning n he never do.
    It's about 5 years too late to have the impact it could've had, but id still be interested.