The OTTB Wrestling News thread

Options

Comments

• gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Paige end up dead somewhere blood all on HHH and Vince hands I don't give af they ain't do/been doing ? to help the ?

what could they do help the chick?
    by all accounts ppl backstage were against the relationship
    but she a grown woman, they make her break up with him or go to rehab

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two of her brothers have spoken out, said that ADR is beating on her too. This ? is disgusting for real.
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Two of her brothers have spoken out, said that ADR is beating on her too. This ? is disgusting for real.

I don't advocate domestic violence ... but paige strike me as tha type that likes ta get physical in a argument
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When Paige end up dead somewhere blood all on HHH and Vince hands I don't give af they ain't do/been doing ? to help the ?

They could have stop cutting the check
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Austin Aries might have lingering injuries or he might be back on the same ? that got him fired from both ROH and TNA.

They were pigeonholed from jump

He wrestled Neville from March to JUNE. ? that's 3 MONTHS. He was only on the main roster and active for THREE MONTHS.

He should be world champion in 90 days?
    GTFOH

The ENTIRE division is still less than a YEAR OLD. What Crystal ball do you have that can tell you how folks will be positioned outside of the division?

? , Mustafa Ali does 1000 flips a week and HE'S NOT OVER. Cut the excuses. Jack Gallagher got over without doing any of that goofy ? . Tozawa got over, Neville got over, etc

Getting over is about connecting with the audience...period. All them cats have an opportunity. They have their own show plus time on RAW.

They're given promo time, they're matches are given time, what more do you want? Should they spoon feed people talent? ? its on the performer to get over whether he wins or loses or has a bad segment. Everybody has the same problem.

Everybody can't win every match. Somebody gotta lose.

Trying to appeal to the minority is bad business. WWE is Hollywood, this rest of this ? is Broadway...at best. If you a good on Broadway, that ? doesn't translate to movies all the time. Its two different mediums for two different audiences.

All due respect, ? all that u typed. U don't ever spew all that what it's one of the guys u support not getting a proper push or wack storylines.

This is all I am saying, and I been saying it every year on here when folks suggested a division
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    -- As reported earlier today, WWE and Austin Aries have parted ways, with the company granting the wrestler his release effective immediately.

-- According to sources, the actual release was already decided upon earlier in the week, but WWE usually announces contract terminations on Friday, which is why it was made public today.

-- A report from pwtorch.com confirms what was noted in the earlier post in that it was Aries who requested the release and reportedly the reason is that he didn't want to be typecast in a "cruiserweight" sort of role and being relegated to 205 Live only. The story goes on to suggest that Aries "saw a lot more for himself" and that he was unhappy and had a bad attitude backstage.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of y'all checked the ko documentary? Pretty good, I kinda forgot Jimmy Jacobs was a writer there, he probably helps a lot of the former Indy guys
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They could have stop cutting the check

not sure if that would be the best and might actually make the situation worse
    when WWE let Angle go during his drug abuse period it didnt really help Angle

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I read that TNA/GFW indefinitely suspended Del rio until the airport investigation is over
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Good. Pyro isn't necessary for all those entrances. Save em for WM, SS, SS and RR.
  • VIBE
    Options
    is survivor series still considered one of the "big 4"?? would seem like MITB should be in its place imo.. or ER
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    What happened to pyro in wwe?

the pyro budget has gone to lesnar's salary

TheBoyRo wrote: »

i wasn't that far off
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Some ? entrances need that ? tho (Kane,Batista, HBK/DX) mostly legends
  • VIBE
    Options
    GFW suspended ADR indefinitely
  • VIBE
    Options
    Some ? entrances need that ? tho (Kane,Batista, HBK/DX) mostly legends

they ain't around.. if they are, sure set it up, it's once in a blue moon occurrence anyway..

but I don't think Brock needs it every time.. keep it simple
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they gonna give Goldberg the Gillberg treatment if he comes back?
    zlorsz8pdw20.gif
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly debuted at NXT tonight..
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    While this was probably not the reason for the split, since the split was teased months ago, Enzo Amore right now has a lot of heat on him. There was an incident on the tour bus when the talent was traveling together several weeks ago. We haven’t been able to confirm the details as to why this happened although it had to do with the business and it upset many to the point that Reigns kicked Enzo off the bus and for a time he was given “Miz treatment” in that he wasn’t allowed to dress in the locker room. The line where he talked about his real life being better than his fantasy life was something of a shoot in the sense he’s now based in Los Angeles and having a great time in his non-wrestling life. He was also legit not happy at the breakup of the team, because in reality, it’s hard to see what his prospects are on his own given the way he’s been portrayed as a guy who is a joke when facing real competition

Cass has some heat, particularly with his views on politics as he’s a strong Trump supporter in a locker room where many don’t share those views, but management is super high on him and unlike with Enzo, the reaction of the wrestlers to him will not affect his push, at least right now. But the reaction to him is pale compared to that of Enzo.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Cass a trump supporter word?

Vince somewhere like
    2035_autoplay_gif_gif_vince_mcmahon_wwf.gif

vince-mcmahon4.jpg

"Got dammit creative put the belt on on him already Paul must I do everything around here"

• VIBE
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass
    ? Cass

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Roman retired Taker and then took his leadership role in the back locker room
  • VIBE
    Options
    Roman retired Taker and then took his leadership role in the back locker room

Enzo seems highly obnoxious and annoying. Reigns just said ? it..

and damn @ "Miz treatment", what was the issue w Miz then?
  • VIBE
    Options
    nm looked it up