Options
    Getting head don't make you cool.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Stitches is 20?

i bet your mama wish you was faceless

Look 4 eyed geek I like nerds but not males like ya ? ass ? .... i prefer a Puerto Rican mami 4 eyed geek/freak nerd on my ? literally...no Mann!!

nsfw
    2zg5bhf.jpg

^ u c y I say I don't give a ? bout a ? ? like u on here making corny Photoshop pix like a computer nerd & callin me fat on here cuz I'm not & I get ? in real life stupid ? ....now cut the ? ? out & get me off ya mind geek & go get some ? ? ...

Redemption is here my friend. Come as you are my brother. Yeshua loves you.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/540366/what-type-of-fruit-will-you-have-on-the-day-of-inspection/p1

Amen.

lmfao hahaha most unintentionally hilarious post of the thread
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Options
    gee does need saving thou. he is clearly deranged
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? @gee757 looks like one of them characters from that old school computer game number munchers
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gee saved the reason.

Now we just need to get H-Rap back. I'm not a racist towards white people, but watching him expose posters pretending to be black was dope. And he would drop knowledge threads too.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he didn't even edit it the ? who quoted you did you stupid ?

? 4 eyed geek that's y that Canadian ? ? sion ain't say ? cuz that ? ? know he did that ? ? ? ...
    Lol it's a been a minute since we've had a classic roast thread we were due for one, hate it had to be you gee...actually no I don't

Lol@ roast.....while y'all square ass ? ? is on here thinking bout me laufin @ the computer nerds corny Photoshop pix I'm fukin bitchs in real life.....so keep on thinking ya roasting me cuz trust me I'm knee deep n ? not even thinking bout u ? ? on here

? say he fckin ? like he the only one lol bru most ? on the I.C either married with kids got gf's or a number of ? in rotation u must not vist the playa lounge often lol
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    21l908p.jpg

kcnjojo_zps8a3uh1wj.gif

yo I'm dead

Dam this gif cold as ? ..nobody bothered to check on the guy? Just pick up his mic keep it moving

It's gets worse.. Jojo proceeds to go over and wave his arm in the air to the song.. lol

What happened to him? LMAO. That gif is crazy
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoo we did it ? we ran the ? tf outta here
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    21l908p.jpg

kcnjojo_zps8a3uh1wj.gif

yo I'm dead

Dam this gif cold as ? ..nobody bothered to check on the guy? Just pick up his mic keep it moving

It's gets worse.. Jojo proceeds to go over and wave his arm in the air to the song.. lol

What happened to him? LMAO. That gif is crazy

Kci and jojo is known for smokin that Rock
    1375809750_black-man-smoking-crack2.jpg
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im in tampa an u can get checked
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    HAHAHAAAHA yooo this thread
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Big James wrote: »

Lmao at this ? giving sloppy toppy with a scully on.

Bingo lol....this 4um is filled wit ? ? who ain't never smelled ? b4 cuz ya the only 1 who caught that 'scully' ha

idk how putting glasses and skully in a ? is supposed to make her look like me and why the ? would you attempt that un the first place

.this ? makes 0 sense

Lol @ the 4 eyed geek ? let me break it down 4 u ? ? .....ya ? ? ass said my momma wished i was faceless so i got somebody bm givin me face....& u look like a nerdy fat ? wit glasses & ya ? ? ass got a cap on n ya avi stupid ? .......& ya computer nerd ass loves studying & photoshoppin my pix derailin threads on my ? ...no Mann! So I told her 2 keep her glasses on & put a cap(scully') on 2 look just like ya 4 eyed geek ass givin me scully....2 let ya ? non ? getting square ? ass know I got nerdy 4 eyed geek bitchs on my ? ? a ? male ? talking 4 eyed geek computer nerd like u.....

Like Water wrote: »
    Everyone's face when they made the terrible mistake of clicking that spoiler:

tumblr_nk99fhuymq1qhnoouo1_400.gif

My ? ya ? /wife ain't even bad so gtfoh tryna pop ? like u married 2 a dime......I'm getting ? I dont give 2 ? about how nun of u ? ? on here poppin ? feel...
    So this ? dressed a chick up to look like a ? then got top from her??????????

It's something that's ? about that

Cracka ? u don't even get ? ? smh...

shut up ? before I super kick yo fat ass out of this thread like I did Marty Jannerty in 91'

THmEP89.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

MAN REAL ? TEARS

how did I miss this thread
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Big James wrote: »

Lmao at this ? giving sloppy toppy with a scully on.

Bingo lol....this 4um is filled wit ? ? who ain't never smelled ? b4 cuz ya the only 1 who caught that 'scully' ha

idk how putting glasses and skully in a ? is supposed to make her look like me and why the ? would you attempt that un the first place

.this ? makes 0 sense

Lol @ the 4 eyed geek ? let me break it down 4 u ? ? .....ya ? ? ass said my momma wished i was faceless so i got somebody bm givin me face....& u look like a nerdy fat ? wit glasses & ya ? ? ass got a cap on n ya avi stupid ? .......& ya computer nerd ass loves studying & photoshoppin my pix derailin threads on my ? ...no Mann! So I told her 2 keep her glasses on & put a cap(scully') on 2 look just like ya 4 eyed geek ass givin me scully....2 let ya ? non ? getting square ? ass know I got nerdy 4 eyed geek bitchs on my ? ? a ? male ? talking 4 eyed geek computer nerd like u.....

Like Water wrote: »
    Everyone's face when they made the terrible mistake of clicking that spoiler:

tumblr_nk99fhuymq1qhnoouo1_400.gif

My ? ya ? /wife ain't even bad so gtfoh tryna pop ? like u married 2 a dime......I'm getting ? I dont give 2 ? about how nun of u ? ? on here poppin ? feel...
    So this ? dressed a chick up to look like a ? then got top from her??????????

It's something that's ? about that

Cracka ? u don't even get ? ? smh...

shut up ? before I super kick yo fat ass out of this thread like I did Marty Jannerty in 91'

THmEP89.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

MAN REAL ? TEARS

how did I miss this thread

smh would of been alot worse if you didnt its not going to get fof to after new years i got some more shoops ima drop but i think @gee757 been chased out he aint trying to fight back no more

@Busta Carmichael
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol keep frying that lame ass ? he ain't from no 757 posting horrible ? like that
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options

hahaha but you keep coming back i kno i got you crying yourself to sleep

better have your ? wipe them greasy ass
    tears off your face and man up

if you send me half of your ssi check ill stop

you show your ? this? bet you didnt

Didn't I tell ya 4 eyed computer nerd lame self 2 stop callin her my ? ? That is not my girl u dumb ? so u ? ? can say wat ever...... Just know I don't like 4 eyed geek computer nerd males like u ? ?
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Lol keep frying that lame ass ? he ain't from no 757 posting horrible ? like that

Cracka ? u can't even post a pik up scary ?
This discussion has been closed.