IG:"Rapper" Stitches Gets Laid Out / Gee Gets Roasted

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Wrong at that to been posted my pic on here and had it in my avi for a good min. But you being special aint a lie. Let this ? thread die you took an L

U bein a special faceless ? ain't a lie post ya pik u had on here or ? ..... & ya ? ass needs 2 tell the ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd net thug ghostbuster 2 let the thread die cuz his ? ass lost & keeps uppin this I like girls faceless ?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? where that paystub at broke boi? You aint gettin no money out here.
  • gee757
    Options
    Begging for men to post their pics lol. I'm sure he'll have the next ugly ? he ? dressed up as The Jackal.

? ? ass white Mexican u can't even post a ? cuz u don't get ? ?
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to be on gee side to start a coaltion...his courage to take this ? to another level reminds me of a heavy set lil b or daylt

Throw in that mental midget @supergangster he had the courage to tell us his dad used to throw him in the oven and that he has the iq of a blind dog, yall would be unstoppable
    Boflllll along with shenco on the miccc....four horsemen ?

I have no idea why you would mention me in this theead brother blackgod, but rhe negativity on this forum has helped me make a decision about tactics I will implement in the future. you may not care but it is sad seeing as though this is a rap forum. namaste brother
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to be on gee side to start a coaltion...his courage to take this ? to another level reminds me of a heavy set lil b or daylt

Throw in that mental midget @supergangster he had the courage to tell us his dad used to throw him in the oven and that he has the iq of a blind dog, yall would be unstoppable
    Boflllll along with shenco on the miccc....four horsemen ?

I have no idea why you would mention me in this theead brother blackgod, but rhe negativity on this forum has helped me make a decision about tactics I will implement in the future. you may not care but it is sad seeing as though this is a rap forum. namaste brother

You are right an i support u but we must defend are selves brother shenco..i see it clearly ...THEY CRACKERS an.HATERS. Mad kus your ? buzzin like bee an they aint gee
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ohhhhhhhhhhh ? !
  • gee757
    Options
    Fat slow sloppy ? ain't no net thugging over here you just looking like a stupid ? and ? trying to enlighten you on your ? erotica fantasy of dressing women up like men and thinking about men when you get head. Lol if you ever ran across me give you my word I'd k ok your head off your ? shoulders. 6,6 230 ain't a lil ? like you. I'd I'm everat fort lee again I'll let you know

Blind goofy lookin ? ? net thug ? that girl I posted is nekkid not dressed u dumb ? ....y'all ? ? r stupid repeating this dressed ? cuz that other net thug ghostbuster has clothes on n his avi the ? i posted is topless & nekkid u blind ? ? .....& on topic stitchs is like 6'0 + 230& the ? wack who knocked him out is 5'4 height weight ain't got ? 2 do wit nothing ? ? ..... I don't know y ya net thug ass is sending threats talking this fort Lee ? cuz that ain't the 757 if u wanna lose ya army career tryna impress the ic ya net thug ass is gonna have2 name a location n the 757 ? ? ...
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol That ? inviting people to come to Newsport like it's an extravagant vacation getaway spot with a glorious scenery. Nobody is going to atrocious place on any occasion. Gee probably pulled the baddest ? Newsport has to offer

This post proves ya a cracka....this area the 757 has 2 of the biggest historical HBCUs(Hampton university & Norfolk state) so we got bad bitchs every where n the 7 cities....a cracka like u don't know that tho cuz u don't know ? about HBCUs so it is wat it is wit ya 4eyed geek white ? face avi
  • gee757
    Options
    You really stupid huh. She isn't fully dressed you still put on glasses and still put on a skull like that one ? avi. You still took enough time to think about him while getting sucked by that ? still thought enough to have her hold up a sign and try and stunt for the ic. And ain't net thugging at all ain't no ? on here or in person gonna call me a ? and ? be all cool. Colonial heights mall area next time I'm out there I'll beat some respect into your ? boy ass fat sloppy round umpa lumpa looking ?

Goofy lookin ? ? ? I said she wears glasses already everyday I just told her 2 keep them on while she tops me off wit a skully nekkid....that ? ? ghostbuster is not topless & nekkid n his avi that ? has clothes on plus that pik is not 4 u ? ? .....again ? ? im tire of repeatin myself net thug I said name a location n the 757 if u wanna lose ya army career tryna impress the ic ? ?
  • blackgod813
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol That ? inviting people to come to Newsport like it's an extravagant vacation getaway spot with a glorious scenery. Nobody is going to that atrocious place on any occasion, ? . Gee probably pulled the baddest ? Newsport has to offer

This has got to be the most hilarious ? everrrrrrrr......! Thats ? said this was the finest ? my lawd in heaven....
  • gee757
    Options
    This has got to be the most hilarious ? everrrrrrrr......! Thats ? said this was the finest ? my lawd in heaven....

White folk u gotta love em.......cuz Hampton university & Norfolk state alone shuts down where ever T ? is from
  • gee757
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Gee gon ride this L out into the new year. Thats dedication my ? , keep it up.

screen_shot_2015-12-26_at_11.20.10_pm.png

Wat is ya white Mexican ass talking about? That pic was strictly 4 the 4 eyed geek ghostbuster.... Idgaf if yall faceless bitchs & ? ? call that a L... as along as the ? computer nerd net thug ? ? ghostbuster got the picture im not ? im good
  • gee757
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Gee ready to snitch. Talking about someone losing their career. #PrayForSnitchGee

? faceless scary ? I mean that ? ? net thug is not gonna make it back2 post....that ? ? is gonna b mia 4 bein a stupid crash ? tryna impress the ic
  • blackgod813
    Options
    Ay aint t Sanford from memphis
This discussion has been closed.