IG:"Rapper" Stitches Gets Laid Out / Gee Gets Roasted

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Ay aint t Sanford from memphis

I don't no where that cracka is from I just know the bitchs n his wack area ain't fukin wit Hampton university or Norfolk state
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? you still took the time to think about this ? while getting head have the ? take a picture with a sign with for that ? and then post it in a thread. And to show how absolutely ? you posted it in a thread instead of a pm and claim that it was for him and him either you really are ? or you just desperate for attention. And why you being a ? I live up north don't know VA dont know wy your sloopy round ass think you can touch me. Ain't nobody net thugging dumb ? just ain't nobody on here go come at me like that and not get put in they place. ? go say post the pic I put on the ic then say I'm showing out
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of yall better record this ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options

@Elzo69Renaissance is the resident IC promoter.
  • The_Jackal
    Options

Don't live in VA and he already refuse to go to the area that I maybe would be in so doubt ? go happen
  • gee757
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    ? you still took the time to think about this ? while getting head have the ? take a picture with a sign with for that ? and then post it in a thread. And to show how absolutely ? you posted it in a thread instead of a pm and claim that it was for him and him either you really are ? or you just desperate for attention. And why you being a ? I live up north don't know VA dont know wy your sloopy round ass think you can touch me. Ain't nobody net thugging dumb ? just ain't nobody on here go come at me like that and not get put in they place. ? go say post the pic I put on the ic then say I'm showing out
    Don't live in VA and he already refuse to go to the area that I maybe would be in so doubt ? go happen

? ? ? if ya net thug ass is not coming 2 the 757 2 knock me out ? ? ? ya ? ? ass is on here net thuggin makin threats tryna impress these ? ? on here.....Idgaf about ya goofy lookin ? ? ass but if u wanna b a crash ? 4 the ic & lose ya army career & come 2 the 757 & try & live out ya net thug threats ya mo then welcomed ? ? . .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mixed red bull, fireball whiskey,jameson and sour mix like i was a ? 19nyear old

so let me get thisnclear dam im ? gee about to dressnhis ? up like action jackson gi joe to show he getting ? nowsmh

? about to getbkoed by the black seagent slaughter
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

? ? ? if ya net thug ass is not coming 2 the 757 2 knock me out ? ? ? ya ? ? ass is on here net thuggin makin threats tryna impress these ? ? on here.....Idgaf about ya goofy lookin ? ? ass but if u wanna b a crash ? 4 the ic & lose ya army career & come 2 the 757 & try & live out ya net thug threats ya mo then welcomed ? ? . .

sniiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttcccccccchhhhhhhhhhh
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Lol That ? inviting people to come to Newsport like it's an extravagant vacation getaway spot with a glorious scenery. Nobody is going to atrocious place on any occasion. Gee probably pulled the baddest ? Newsport has to offer

This post proves ya a cracka....this area the 757 has 2 of the biggest historical HBCUs(Hampton university & Norfolk state) so we got bad bitchs every where n the 7 cities....a cracka like u don't know that tho cuz u don't know ? about HBCUs so it is wat it is wit ya 4eyed geek white ? face avi

you don't call the shots on this nor your scores are respected in these parts. Your grading card has been revoked until further notice for fornicating with a garbage white hoe.
  • gee757
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    you don't call the shots on this nor your scores are respected in these parts. Your grading card has been revoked until further notice for fornicating with a garbage white hoe.

U don't even get ? ? smh.....& that girl is Puerto Rican she ain't a cracka like u
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    B) Happy New year by the way ;)
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all om 32 year old dont involve me with kids dis ? takin pics in his army suit to impress on us im gonna sue you call me a snitch But keep my name out ur mouth you either say sorry to me or you gonna lose your job

Lmaoooooooo
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U of M hoes >>>>>>>>>>>>> pregnant hoes using their ssi to steal furniture from Rent-a-Center

giphy.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is there a fight on the horizon?
  • The_Jackal
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So is there a fight on the horizon?

No. ? already said even if I was in VA not meeting up unless it's 757 and I don't even know where the ? that is. Maybe be in colonial heights area next year if he not willing to be there then that lets ? know he a certified ?
  • #1hiphopjunki3
    #1hiphopjunki3 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not on anyboides side in this but it is some bad ? in the 757 area due to the HBCU's, ODU and all those military units out there. Just saying.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all om 32 year old dont involve me with kids dis ? takin pics in his army suit to impress on us im gonna sue you call me a snitch But keep my name out ur mouth you either say sorry to me or you gonna lose your job

? you was like 28 three months ago and 31 a week ago, you either age like milk or you so dumb you dont know how old you are?
This discussion has been closed.