IG:"Rapper" Stitches Gets Laid Out / Gee Gets Roasted

Options

Comments

• SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Art of war u dress you're woman up like your foe then ? her i guess to get the rage out send it to said foe like ? ill ? just like this...prison rules

This ? @blackgod813 is a funny ass ? yo

He is a low key genius. No ?
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    Options
    i saw that and i laughed
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    xfvmkk.jpg

this the rest of the dumb ? he posted in another thread smh ? look like megan from family guy

this stupid ? is going to be on maury

hoe is going to take all of his ssi check

him and his tainted snow bunny really did all of this for me what the ?

Um, wow. Well damn. I wouldn't even clicked this thread if it didn't say something about Gee gettin roasted.
    So much weird ass ? .
    I mean, fam got a thing for dressing hoes up like his enemies. No tellin how many ? done did the walk home with 9 bullet wounds painted on they bodies.

So Gee like ? pregnant ? that look like Spinelli from "Recess". A damn shame.
    I'm mad at the fact you felt the need to post pictures to prove to ? that you get ? .
    I'm mad that your ? look like the Grinch that stole New Years.
    I'm mad that she knows you wanna prove something to ? online and she's cool with it.
    I'm mad that her skully is not authentic Mitchell and Ness and that its probably one of them hood flea market ones them Africans be trying to knock with the same team colors and the name of the city on it. I bet her Skully say Brooklyn on it somewhere don't it?

Gee, I done seen ? one night these type of ? . I bet you $100 she walked through your door with a Baby Phat coat with the fur hood and some pink and white Team Jordans with the fat tongue over her jeans right?

I'm mad that a ? said you look like Loretta Devine and I didn't come up with it.

? this ? bruh.

I wanna frame this and hang it up in my bathroom
    I will laugh every time I see it
    The descriptions are so vivid in my mind
    Bravo, sir
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? pops threw him in the oven for real?!
    I'm gon reread this thread at 11:59
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao P town always been hilarious
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I want to be on gee side to start a coaltion...his courage to take this ? to another level reminds me of a heavy set lil b or daylt

I'm not ? that's y I took the pic 2 let the ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd ghostbuster know only 4 eyed geek females r allowed on my ? no Mann..... If that ? ? was a faceless ? talking ? I would've never took the pic cuz faceless ? talking bitchs r just bitchs....but ghostbuster has the courage 2 show his ? 4eyed geek computer nerd face & expressed his man crush on me no mann...so I let that ? know I like girls that ? ? can go male flirt wit some other male on here cuz I'm not the 1.....again if u r not a 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug named ghostbuster u need 2 stop worrying bout the pik
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    For the Internet...
  • gee757
    Options
    I understand then we shall make war with him...or squash it ...its your call

I'm not beefin nor warrin wit that ? ? Im just letting that ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd know that i like gurls...only female 4 eyed geek S r allowed on my ? no Mann.......that ? ghostbuster ? ? ass can go save & study another males pix & have a man crush on some other male cuz I'm not the 1 I like gurls..
  • gee757
    Options
    Smh@ T ? .....cracka ? & gtfoh
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? lost. Lol let it die
  • gee757
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    This ? lost. Lol let it die

Faceless scary ? ? u lost ? boy 4 worrying bout some ? that has nothing 2 do wit u faceless ? ........if u r not a 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug named ghostbuster ? about the pic & gtfoh cuz that pic is not 4 u faceless ?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? got me in footlocker looking real special right now no gee
    I want to be on gee side to start a coaltion...his courage to take this ? to another level reminds me of a heavy set lil b or daylt

Throw in that mental midget @supergangster he had the courage to tell us his dad used to throw him in the oven and that he has the iq of a blind dog, yall would be unstoppable
    Boflllll along with shenco on the miccc....four horsemen ?
    gee757 wrote: »

I'm not ? that's y I took the pic 2 let the ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd ghostbuster know only 4 eyed geek females r allowed on my ? no Mann..... If that ? ? was a faceless ? talking ? I would've never took the pic cuz faceless ? talking bitchs r just bitchs....but ghostbuster has the courage 2 show his ? 4eyed geek computer nerd face & expressed his man crush on me no mann...so I let that ? know I like girls that ? ? can go male flirt wit some other male on here cuz I'm not the 1.....again if u r not a 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug named ghostbuster u need 2 stop worrying bout the pik

T. Sanford wrote: »

I'm not beefin nor warrin wit that ? ? Im just letting that ? 4 eyed geek computer nerd know that i like gurls...only female 4 eyed geek S r allowed on my ? no Mann.......that ? ghostbuster ? ? ass can go save & study another males pix & have a man crush on some other male cuz I'm not the 1 I like gurls..

tumblr_inline_ne6mwmwmU21qkt4ti.png

lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha
  • gee757
    Options
    ? got me in footlocker looking real special right now no gee

Throw in that mental midget @supergangster he had the courage to tell us his dad used to throw him in the oven and that he has the iq of a blind dog, yall would be unstoppable
    Boflllll along with shenco on the miccc....four horsemen ?

T. Sanford wrote: »

tumblr_inline_ne6mwmwmU21qkt4ti.png

lmfao hahahahahahahahahahaha

This board is filled wit faceless ? talking bitchs & ? ? so idgaf......as long as ya 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug self got the picture im not ? ? ? ...
  • gee757
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    The fact he types all this out in every post is hilarious

The pic was only 4 the 4 eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug ghostbuster 2 let that ? ? ? know I'm not ? ....idgaf bout all these faceless scary ? talking bitchs & ? ? makin comments as long as the 4eyed geek computer nerd ? net thug ghostbuster got the picture
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ON THE INTERNET
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gee757
    Options
    Your a special kind of stupid

Ya a special kind of faceless ? ...& of course that white Mexican ? ? infamous would c/S ya faceless ? ass
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your a special kind of stupid

Ya a special kind of faceless ? ...& of course that white Mexican ? ? infamous would c/S ya faceless ? ass

Wrong at that to been posted my pic on here and had it in my avi for a good min. But you being special aint a lie. Let this ? thread die you took an L
This discussion has been closed.