ironically jay hasnt released a good album in ten years

FOH goofy ass NASTIALITE
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »

FOH goofy ass NASTIALITE

im not a stan mate, i respect jay z and enjoy his classics. im just here for the fuckery. Youre acting like a child.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trollio
    5 Grand wrote: »
    ^^^^

I've been ? over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten
    Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
    Y'all just ? on me, ? on me, spit on my grave (uh)
    Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
    Y'all some "well wishers, " friendly acting, envy hiding snakes
    With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?

Only potent and factual information in the whole damn song was when he ? on himself ....lmaooooooo
    :s:s:s

Goofy ass NASTIALITES bolding this ? talking about "TaeBoHoe" as a potent diss lol :#

Goofy ass NASTIALITES talking about KRS already made an album called blueprint ...when Billy Joel already had a song called New York State Of Mind ....so he just dissed himself for biting :#

Lmaooooooooooooo .....let me show you what facts look like

"1 hot album every ten year average!"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

#FACTO

How is "1 hot album every ten year average!" facts?

Illmatic came out in 1994 and Takeover came out in 2001.

Explain how that's "facts". and I'll give you my screen name and Paypal you $500.

Nas debuted in 91 on live at the bbq...Illmatic leaked in '93 .....one hot album every 8 year average is supposed to be better for nas?

The FACT is the overarching point that the ? fell the ? off and hadn't dropped nothing on the par of his first record in nearly 10 years ....but your goofy ass knew that already

Lmaoooooooooooo @ these NASTIALITES reaching for their savior

1. If thats the case then Jay Z debuted in 1986

2. Can you prove Illmatic leaked in 1993? I remember Halftime was on the Zebrahead soundtrack, but the album itself didn't come out until much later.

3. It Was Written, The Firm, I Am were all considered solid albums when they were released. The only album that got hate was Nastradamus

4. You're saying that he fell off and hadn't released anything on par with his first album is an opinion, not a "fact".

The "fact" is that he was destroying mix tapes around that time (99/00). The Death Of Escobar mixtape dropped in 2000 and was better than anything anybody was putting out at the time including but not limited to; Jay Z, DMX, Ja Rule, Master P, Cash Money Millionaires, Canibus, Busta, Cam, Snoop, Kurrupt, Eminem, etc.

R-3175599-1319146768.jpeg.jpg

http://www.discogs.com/Nas-Death-Of-Escobar/release/3175599
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay z is the most overrated rapper ever. I swear on my mother and my first born that If I ever see Jay im gonna confront him. I am gonna walk up to him and tell to his face that he is a sucker and he is a ? . If he sayin somnething back im gonna lay my hands on his cheek

You should of never revealed your age, this might of been somewhat funny if I still thought you were a stupid kid...but you're 30+ stop it with this non sense
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can't believe super gangster is older than me lol
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »

American Gangster wasn't good now?

Wow.

Learn something new everyday.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay z is the most overrated rapper ever. I swear on my mother and my first born that If I ever see Jay im gonna confront him. I am gonna walk up to him and tell to his face that he is a sucker and he is a ? . If he sayin somnething back im gonna lay my hands on his cheek

You ain't got no ? kids. Stop lying.
  • Shawn Jay-Z Carter
    Shawn Jay-Z Carter Members Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Look, if you punch me, you're famous. But if I punch you, I'm brainless. Whats a ? to do?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trollio
    ^^^^

Only potent and factual information in the whole damn song was when he ? on himself ....lmaooooooo

Goofy ass NASTIALITES bolding this ? talking about "TaeBoHoe" as a potent diss lol :#

Goofy ass NASTIALITES talking about KRS already made an album called blueprint ...when Billy Joel already had a song called New York State Of Mind ....so he just dissed himself for biting :#

#FACTO

Explain how that's "facts". and I'll give you my screen name and Paypal you $500.

Nas debuted in 91 on live at the bbq...Illmatic leaked in '93 .....one hot album every 8 year average is supposed to be better for nas?

The FACT is the overarching point that the ? fell the ? off and hadn't dropped nothing on the par of his first record in nearly 10 years ....but your goofy ass knew that already

2. Can you prove Illmatic leaked in 1993? I remember Halftime was on the Zebrahead soundtrack, but the album itself didn't come out until much later.

3. It Was Written, The Firm, I Am were all considered solid albums when they were released. The only album that got hate was Nastradamus

4. You're saying that he fell off and hadn't released anything on par with his first album is an opinion, not a "fact".

The "fact" is that he was destroying mix tapes around that time (99/00). The Death Of Escobar mixtape dropped in 2000 and was better than anything anybody was putting out at the time including but not limited to; Jay Z, DMX, Ja Rule, Master P, Cash Money Millionaires, Canibus, Busta, Cam, Snoop, Kurrupt, Eminem, etc.

1.NASTIALITE please ......that ? has nothing to do with what I said

2.Nas made copies of "Illmatic" for his friends, but didn't predict how widespread the leak would become.

Yesterday, REVOLT TV played host to Nas for a discussion surrounding the 20th anniversary of his classic debut, Illmatic. Among other things, Nas revealed that he himself had contributed to the infamous leak of the album before its release date:

“I heard a lot of stories, but I feel guilty too because I was making tapes for my friends,” he said. “I didn’t think about it like, ‘My album's gonna come out,’ but I made a few copies for my boys. Everybody wanted a copy so I just gave them a copy. It was playing in the neighborhood, so I thought it was cool that the neighborhood had the copies first until I heard [that] it was in [Los Angeles], Chicago, and all these different places. I was messed up for a minute. It was dope, too, at the same time because I knew people liked it. It was cool.”

3. NASTIALITE responds by saying those albums after illmatic were just "solid" as a way to combat the clear fact that they weren't HOT like the first record ...thank you for proving my point ? ...lmaoooooooooooooo :s you dusty ? obviously have reading comprehension issues

4.Nas himself said he fell off and ? turned on him ....LMAOOOOOO it's right there on ether!!

"YALL JUST JUST SPIT ON MY GRAVE"

....if you weren't such a devout NASTIALITE it would be quite clear ...lmao @ NASTRADOODOOMUS being on par with illmatic and not showing his clear fall off ....

Lmaoooooo @ this ? talking about some bootleg mixtapes that only were passed out at you dusty ? NASTIFARI congregation meetings .....FOH niggaroach

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Trollio
    ^^^^

#FACTO

2.Nas made copies of "Illmatic" for his friends, but didn't predict how widespread the leak would become.

Yesterday, REVOLT TV played host to Nas for a discussion surrounding the 20th anniversary of his classic debut, Illmatic. Among other things, Nas revealed that he himself had contributed to the infamous leak of the album before its release date:

“I heard a lot of stories, but I feel guilty too because I was making tapes for my friends,” he said. “I didn’t think about it like, ‘My album's gonna come out,’ but I made a few copies for my boys. Everybody wanted a copy so I just gave them a copy. It was playing in the neighborhood, so I thought it was cool that the neighborhood had the copies first until I heard [that] it was in [Los Angeles], Chicago, and all these different places. I was messed up for a minute. It was dope, too, at the same time because I knew people liked it. It was cool.”

3. NASTIALITE responds by saying those albums after illmatic were just "solid" as a way to combat the clear fact that they weren't HOT like the first record ...thank you for proving my point ? ...lmaoooooooooooooo :s you dusty ? obviously have reading comprehension issues

4.Nas himself said he fell off and ? turned on him ....LMAOOOOOO it's right there on ether!!

....if you weren't such a devout NASTIALITE it would be quite clear ...lmao @ NASTRADOODOOMUS being on par with illmatic and not showing his clear fall off ....

Lmaoooooo @ this ? talking about some bootleg mixtapes that only were passed out at you dusty ? NASTIFARI congregation meetings .....FOH niggaroach

Alright, you're obviously a troll with a few aliases and a lot of free time.

But my point is, and still is, that Jay Z said Nas had one hot album in 10 years and that just isn't a fact. It was the bulk of his diss on Takeover, that Nas had fallen off when the reality is that the albums he released after Illmatic had all gone platinum and he was destroying mix tapes circa 99/00.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wat u know bout dat
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The funny thing is every year the nation of Naslam tries to act like Jay was bodied in the beef which is far from the truth. If anything post ether Jays career took off and Nas while still a legend started to taper off and catch even more L's. Post ether Jay dropped the black album, had the historic garden concert, and finally started selling out stadiums as headliner or co headliner. Past that he really didn't get into baby mama trouble and became a mogul and more public figure in pop culture. Post ether Nas really ethered himself personally. Kelis ? him over in divorce. He had tax and financial problems as well.

Now you can debate that ether can be the better diss track. But for how big as it was it did nothing to ruin Jay's career.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Trollio
    ^^^^

#FACTO

Alright, you're obviously a troll with a few aliases and a lot of free time.

But my point is, and still is, that Jay Z said Nas had one hot album in 10 years and that just isn't a fact. It was the bulk of his diss on Takeover, that Nas had fallen off when the reality is that the albums he released after Illmatic had all gone platinum and he was destroying mix tapes circa 99/00.

YOU JUST ADMITTED THAT NAS SUBSEQUENT RELEASES TO ILLMATIC WERE ONLY "SOLID" AT BEST WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT JAY SAID .......YET YOUR CALLING ME THE TROLL?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU NASTIALITES ARE SAD AF :s
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol its 2015 and people still fighting over Nas/Jay it will never stop
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wat u know bout dat

You yourself broke down your daily diet in the Busta Rhymes gym thread. It consists of cereal in AM, your momma cooks u lunch, & stealing chocolate bars from your gym.

U dont have kids or a girlfriend
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Wat u know bout dat

You yourself broke down your daily diet in the Busta Rhymes gym thread. It consists of cereal in AM, your momma cooks u lunch, & stealing chocolate bars from your gym.

U dont have kids or a girlfriend

Stfuuu cracka leave me alone I'm on a diet if I want i can eat 5000 calories but I think bout my body. Im living healthy.. Smh

Stop stalkin me around
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Lmaooooooo @ these ? dusty stinking ? NASTIALITES having their annual day of delusion commemorating the day that Jay Z rebirth the pathetic floundering career of their holy savior lord and idol

You got these Kufi wearing dust mites in here pulling out old don diva mags from their NASTIFARI SHRINE ACHIEVES from 15 years ago full of old nag champa residue and Kombucha juice trying to relive "the glory days" when their savior was given a moment a relevancy by the ROC ....? is hilarious and yet sad watching these ? cultish behavior ..woah ..but ? .....I mean DAMMMMNNNNN only two pages of prayer dedicated to one of the most holy chapters out of the book of NASTIFARI? this ? is like you dedicated ? revelations lmao ...? y'all devout NASTIALITES numbers must be dwindling like a muuuhhhhfucka :# :# :# .......just like the sales for LIFE IS WOOD .....

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Every none NASTIALITE who pledges their allegiance to the church of NASIR easily knows this

:s Hahahahahahaha

Ima be in Oakland in February. You gonna duck this fade again??

I don't fight NASTIALITES......you dusty ? ash up my polo

So that means, "yes". He will, once again, be ducking the fair one. Not surprising though.

Your ? ass already knows I'd spit directly in your face tho ....I wouldn't have to fight you either

Negative, ghostwriter.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lmaooooooo @ these ? dusty stinking ? NASTIALITES having their annual day of delusion commemorating the day that Jay Z rebirth the pathetic floundering career of their holy savior lord and idol

You got these Kufi wearing dust mites in here pulling out old don diva mags from their NASTIFARI SHRINE ACHIEVES from 15 years ago full of old nag champa residue and Kombucha juice trying to relive "the glory days" when their savior was given a moment a relevancy by the ROC ....? is hilarious and yet sad watching these ? cultish behavior ..woah ..but ? .....I mean DAMMMMNNNNN only two pages of prayer dedicated to one of the most holy chapters out of the book of NASTIFARI? this ? is like you dedicated ? revelations lmao ...? y'all devout NASTIALITES numbers must be dwindling like a muuuhhhhfucka :# :# :# .......just like the sales for LIFE IS WOOD .....

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Every none NASTIALITE who pledges their allegiance to the church of NASIR easily knows this

So that means, "yes". He will, once again, be ducking the fair one. Not surprising though.

Your ? ass already knows I'd spit directly in your face tho ....I wouldn't have to fight you either

Negative, ghostwriter.

Yeah you know what time it is ......you gone keep your goofy ass right there in Ohio ......just like the ? you are ?
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Negative, ghostwriter.

Yeah you know what time it is ......you gone keep your goofy ass right there in Ohio ......just like the ? you are ?

Uh, that also would be false. I'm visiting family in San Diego next summer, so there's that. I'll let you know. If you don't have a martial arts background, I suggest you get one. You only hafta make up about 20 years of experience, you ? ass ? .
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What is this ? ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Negative, ghostwriter.

Uh, that also would be false. I'm visiting family in San Diego next summer, so there's that. I'll let you know. If you don't have a martial arts background, I suggest you get one. You only hafta make up about 20 years of experience, you ? ass ? .
    Shut yo ? ass up ....probably say HI YAH!! When you throw a punch
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A 5 page Reason thread isn't official without the obligatory fight arrangement