supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oldPoster wrote: »
    mcvbGxH.gif

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do people always say, "Takeover was facts, Ether was just ? jokes"?

1. Jay said Nas had one good album in ten years. The truth is that Nas had 4/5 solid albums in 6 years.

How is Takeover facts?
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

1. Jay said Nas had one good album in ten years. The truth is that Nas had 4/5 solid albums in 6 years.

How is Takeover facts?
    Nastradamus was considered his weakest effort. Most already know the story about how that album and "I Am" was suppose to be a double disc including some of the songs on "Lost Tape."Nastradamus came out how it is because of heavy bootlegging. The Death Of Escobar mixtape was floating around before stillmatic came out.

Only those closet insecure jay fans focus on the ? slurs while the rest of us focus on the context of the whole song. Ether has facts and jokes.

Jigga made Ether hold more weight after that angie interview of him stuttering.
  • Screwtape
    Screwtape Members Posts: 611 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

“Ether was a good record, don’t get me wrong, but it’s angry as f**k. He sounded so emotional, and it’s elementary bulls*t,” expressed Charlamagne during his Brilliant Idiots podcast with Andrew Schulz. “It’s the oldest jokes you use on somebody – being ? , having AIDS. It’s just corny to me. Jay Z’s ‘Takeover’ was actually facts.”

DAMN now that's that REAL ? that these NASTIALITES just can't deal with :s

its a complete fallacy that ether was just playground insults and ? slurs etc. ether had facts, go listen again, its completely obvious

the ? slurs and vulagrity were just complete disrepect, he threw school yard insults at him like as a mark of complete disrepect..though i understand your points about it being juvenile

but at the end of the day it was so etherous, ? and disrespectful that jay cried on radio, thats a fact
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Ether had more facts than Takeover.

Was it corny when Pac was calling Biggie a "fat mother ? " or when Common called Ice Cube a "? "?? No, it's called blatant disrespect but I wouldn't expect passive aggressive pansies to understand.

Yeah, if Ether was just schoolyard insults, then what was Hit Em Up?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foxy got you hot 'cause you kept your face in her ?
    What you think, you getting girls now 'cause of your looks?

To this day I still don't know why but I bust out laughing when he says this and in the background hes mocking Jay "Girls Girls Girls"
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is Takeover facts?

Lmaoooooooooo NASTIALITES we get it NAS got 10 classics!!!! Don't forget to complete your 6 daily prayers to the Kufi Temple Mount
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

MC Serch even said he didn't pay Serchlite Publishing.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.27136/title.mc-serch-says-jay-zs-takeover-claim-about-nas-publishing-was-misguided

"I showed you your first tech on tour with Large Professor".. How is that even verifiable b? Nas from the biggest projects in the United States. I'm sure he seen plenty of weaponry before that. All Jay even really said on Takeover was "you fell off" and alluded to ? duke BM. Ether was much more venomous, only idiot revisionist historians disagree.

Was it corny when Pac was calling Biggie a "fat mother ? " or when Common called Ice Cube a "? "?? No, it's called blatant disrespect but I wouldn't expect passive aggressive pansies to understand.
    http://www.complex.com/music/2013/05/large-professor-jay-z-nas-tech-combat-jack-show-episode-2

In part two of our three part interview with Large Professor on The Combat Jack Show, Extra P talks about Jay-Z dissing Nas on "Takeover" with the line, "I showed you your first tec, on tour with Large Professor/Then I heard your album about the tec on the dresser." Large Professor reveals that Jay's story is true, but won't speculate on whether or not it was indeed Nas' first time seeing a gun.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO it's so funny watching these goofy ass NASTIALITES grovel and beg for acceptance while denying all reality

YIKES!

:#
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2015
    Options

Yeah, if Ether was just schoolyard insults, then what was Hit Em Up?

"Biggie remember when I used to let you sleep on the couch and beg a ? to let you sleep on the couch ...Now it's all about Versace, you copied my style 5 shots couldn't drop me I took it and smiled"

#FACTSONLY

And let's not even talk about faith doing the "take money" vocals ....hahahaahaha now THATS how you diss a ? instead you goofballs get excited over a ? talking about

COCKAFELLA RECORDS!!

??????

COCKAFELLA???????

Lmaooooooooo you NASTIALITES too funny ....fighting this delusional fight for your Kufi ? :s
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    “Ether was a good record, don’t get me wrong, but it’s angry as f**k. He sounded so emotional, and it’s elementary bulls*t,” expressed Charlamagne during his Brilliant Idiots podcast with Andrew Schulz.

Yep podcast with a Jew

'Ether' was the opposite of Charlamagne's rants. NaS was so cool on the record it was unprecedented for a Diss record.

I think it was NaS demeanour on the record that made Jay so emotional and almost crying on radio
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhh the annual day of ppl repeating their same "where I was when I heard ether" stories they repeat every year...... Good times
  • Screwtape
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    “Ether was a good record, don’t get me wrong, but it’s angry as f**k. He sounded so emotional, and it’s elementary bulls*t,” expressed Charlamagne during his Brilliant Idiots podcast with Andrew Schulz.

Yep podcast with a Jew

'Ether' was the opposite of Charlamagne's rants. NaS was so cool on the record it was unprecedented for a Diss record.

I think it was NaS demeanour on the record that made Jay so emotional and almost crying on radio

true say, it was vicious. j woke up the day after like

giphy.gif

why i do da for

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Remembwr printing the lyrics from azlyrics like two weeks later and finding mad mistakes.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    ^^^^

I've been ? over, left for dead, dissed and forgotten
    Luck ran out, they hoped that I'd be gone, stiff and rotten
    Y'all just ? on me, ? on me, spit on my grave (uh)
    Talk about me, laugh behind my back but in my face
    Y'all some "well wishers, " friendly acting, envy hiding snakes
    With your hands out for my money, man, how much can I take?

Only potent and factual information in the whole damn song was when he ? on himself ....lmaooooooo
    :s:s:s

Goofy ass NASTIALITES bolding this ? talking about "TaeBoHoe" as a potent diss lol :#

Goofy ass NASTIALITES talking about KRS already made an album called blueprint ...when Billy Joel already had a song called New York State Of Mind ....so he just dissed himself for biting :#

Lmaooooooooooooo .....let me show you what facts look like

"1 hot album every ten year average!"

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

#FACTO
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, that ? with Angie, tho....She was on air sounding like a tragedy happened....I doubt if she wanted to spin that ? ....She went back and forth with a caller for like 10 minutes....
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    ^^^^

Only potent and factual information in the whole damn song was when he ? on himself ....lmaooooooo

Goofy ass NASTIALITES bolding this ? talking about "TaeBoHoe" as a potent diss lol :#

Goofy ass NASTIALITES talking about KRS already made an album called blueprint ...when Billy Joel already had a song called New York State Of Mind ....so he just dissed himself for biting :#

#FACTO

How is "1 hot album every ten year average!" facts?

Illmatic came out in 1994 and Takeover came out in 2001.

Explain how that's "facts". and I'll give you my screen name and Paypal you $500.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmaooooooo @ these ? dusty stinking ? NASTIALITES having their annual day of delusion commemorating the day that Jay Z rebirth the pathetic floundering career of their holy savior lord and idol

You got these Kufi wearing dust mites in here pulling out old don diva mags from their NASTIFARI SHRINE ACHIEVES from 15 years ago full of old nag champa residue and Kombucha juice trying to relive "the glory days" when their savior was given a moment a relevancy by the ROC ....? is hilarious and yet sad watching these ? cultish behavior ..woah ..but ? .....I mean DAMMMMNNNNN only two pages of prayer dedicated to one of the most holy chapters out of the book of NASTIFARI? this ? is like you dedicated ? revelations lmao ...? y'all devout NASTIALITES numbers must be dwindling like a muuuhhhhfucka :# :# :# .......just like the sales for LIFE IS WOOD .....

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Every none NASTIALITE who pledges their allegiance to the church of NASIR easily knows this

:s Hahahahahahaha

Ima be in Oakland in February. You gonna duck this fade again??

I don't fight NASTIALITES......you dusty ? ash up my polo

So that means, "yes". He will, once again, be ducking the fair one. Not surprising though.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    edited December 2015
    Options
    @Trollio
    ^^^^

#FACTO

How is "1 hot album every ten year average!" facts?

Illmatic came out in 1994 and Takeover came out in 2001.

Explain how that's "facts". and I'll give you my screen name and Paypal you $500.

Nas debuted in 91 on live at the bbq...Illmatic leaked in '93 .....one hot album every 8 year average is supposed to be better for nas?

The FACT is the overarching point that the ? fell the ? off and hadn't dropped nothing on the par of his first record in nearly 10 years ....but your goofy ass knew that already

Lmaoooooooooooo @ these NASTIALITES reaching for their savior
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Lmaooooooo @ these ? dusty stinking ? NASTIALITES having their annual day of delusion commemorating the day that Jay Z rebirth the pathetic floundering career of their holy savior lord and idol

You got these Kufi wearing dust mites in here pulling out old don diva mags from their NASTIFARI SHRINE ACHIEVES from 15 years ago full of old nag champa residue and Kombucha juice trying to relive "the glory days" when their savior was given a moment a relevancy by the ROC ....? is hilarious and yet sad watching these ? cultish behavior ..woah ..but ? .....I mean DAMMMMNNNNN only two pages of prayer dedicated to one of the most holy chapters out of the book of NASTIFARI? this ? is like you dedicated ? revelations lmao ...? y'all devout NASTIALITES numbers must be dwindling like a muuuhhhhfucka :# :# :# .......just like the sales for LIFE IS WOOD .....

Sad

Takeover>>>>

Every none NASTIALITE who pledges their allegiance to the church of NASIR easily knows this

:s Hahahahahahaha

Ima be in Oakland in February. You gonna duck this fade again??

I don't fight NASTIALITES......you dusty ? ash up my polo

So that means, "yes". He will, once again, be ducking the fair one. Not surprising though.

Your ? ass already knows I'd spit directly in your face tho ....I wouldn't have to fight you either
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options
    Lmao @ NASTIALITES in here talking about ? being "emotional" when their savior was crying on power 105 after they denied his goofy ass the chance to lynch jayz on some KKK ? at summer jam

"You gotta realize I ate it. They had a Takeover show. And that was the song, ladies and gentlemen, the wack record Jay had trying to come at me. They named a whole show on that station "The Takeover." And I ate that. They didn't worry about my feelings when he made a record dissing my daughter's mother, with derogatory things about women in it"

^^^^^ ? WAS CRYING LIKE A HOE ......BUT HEY ....THATS YA MANS

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

#FACTSONLY
  • Screwtape
    Options
    ironically jay hasnt released a good album in ten years
  • supergangster
    Options
    Screwtape wrote: »
    ironically jay hasnt released a good album in ten years

To be honest I can name all my top 10 rappers albums without using google.

THIS IS HONEST I LL TRY NOW to nameJay Z albums in order

1. Reasonable Doubt
    2. Vol 1 Dont knock hustle
    3. Vol 2 Money aint a thing
    4. Vol 3 ?
    5. Blueprint
    6. Blueprint 2
    7. Kingdom come
    8. Black album
    9. American gangster
    10. Blueprint 3
  • supergangster
    Options
    Jay z is the most overrated rapper ever. I swear on my mother and my first born that If I ever see Jay im gonna confront him. I am gonna walk up to him and tell to his face that he is a sucker and he is a ? . If he sayin somnething back im gonna lay my hands on his cheek