fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fight pics or ?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Nah Son wrote: »

What we didn't see was, Topp Dogg behind the camera man with his shot gun....
    "U ? better make up". ? gun. "Or else"...

The line "Your arms are too short to box with ? " was talking about Schoolboy's arms.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    mryounggun wrote: »
    ? , I can't even really consider a ? a FRIEND unless we've gotten into it, either physically or just a heated ass argument.

this....

we gotta go thru some ? together for me to feel like we tight

any relationship without some sort of conflict somewhere is fake as hell

sounds like some ? under cover ish if you ask me lol u must get into a physical touching match for your "male" friend to actually be your friend ?? lmao

how about them just proving thier friendship ... there are many ways to do that without physically trying to ? each other one day LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!! to be honest the time me and my best friend got in a fight was the one and only moment i had to actually question our friend ship .....

yall need some help lol i hate to see how yall relationships with females go lmao smh ... if i aint never smack the ? i dont really love her LOL !!!!!!!!!!! smh

Yeah that's some weird ? . I don't need to fight with my folks for them to prove we got each others back. Conflict doesn't mean a stronger bond it means 2 people disagreed.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    School boy q prolly knocked that ? Kendrick out lilbuck twenty soaking wet ?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    _? _ wrote: »
    School boy q prolly knocked that ? Kendrick out lilbuck twenty soaking wet ?

? what?

He's saying that Kendrick is a little guy that weighs 120lbs while soaking wet with water.
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing wrong with a friendly fade..fight then roll one up..happens all the time
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Y'all was going in when mmg get into it but when tde do it. It's no big deal?

This is 9th hand gossip (Dude from TDE confirmed it like a ? ) AND minor

The mmg ? was audio, visual, and typed. It actually happened. We saw and heard it. Thus it was news

There is obviously a difference.

Refer to your Dame Dash Chatty patty handbook article 6 for definitions of chatty paty, sir

The bold means it's not gossip once it's confirmed.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    Aint nothing wrong with a friendly fade..fight then roll one up..happens all the time

Friendly fade? Where they do that
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They shoulda just kept it moving. Fact they release a forced vid the next day make it more suspect. Trying to decide if its something of note going on or just a quick publicity stunt.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howcome back when Q dropped Oxymoron and people in here didnt like it as much as GKMC or H&C started calling him "School Boy ? " for literally no reason, but now, its like "he's the one with the talent yo"

Why some ppl insist on treating the whole IC like it's one person? There are a lot of people on this site, and we never all agree on something.

Just the past two weeks along I've seen on this site

....The reason fell off because it loves ? like young thug

.... The reason don't give respect to nas, only Jay
    ....The reason don't give respect to Jay, only Nas
    .... The reason likes tupac too much
    ..... The reason diss tupac too much and don't respect his skills, they minimize him
    ..... The reason only likes rappity rap
    ...... The reason only likes commercial mumble rap
    ......travis Scott is overrated in the reason
    ..... Travis Scott is underrated in the reason

How can all of those things be correct? The reason is not one person. Just cause one or two or ten ppl say something doesn't mean everyone does. Either name names or keep it moving.

Saying "the reason says...." Is just a cheap way to rant about all the things you don't like by acting as if the whole site thinks the worst thing ever because it's so dumb, etc.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All the time where Im from. We hash it out with fist and don't quarrel like ? . Winner's right, loser's wrong. Simple
  • TayGettem
    Options

All the time where Im from. We hash it out with fist and don't quarrel like ? . Winner's right, loser's wrong. Simple

Lol I've never fought nun of my people we might dis agree but usually calmer heads cool the ? down before blows are thrown...last homie I got to hittin with me and dat ? don't even speak no more must be two sides
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tellem take that f*cking hat off lmao jk
  • antarticp
    edited December 2015
    Options
    They fought because Kendrick was using big words like philosophies

Q said "you weird homie" and Dot was like "truly doubt it"

Ab was in the corner rollin up like "homie dont play him for no foo"

Rock had just left his side chick crib around 7:30 and was tryin to make it home fo 9

eitherway you should re-evaluate the way you build friendships LOL !!!!!!!!! ijs
  • antarticp
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    These ? aint family they are co workers and label mates. Its a big deal when it turns physical. Q need to leave TDE they actually holding him back. He got more talent and personality than all them boring ass ? on the roster. They CEO think he the hardest ? to ever exist in the universe. he has a complex. He want to run TDE like Death Row. All the rest of them ? like to play the role of a ? and stroke his ego and don't say nothing. Q just tolerating TDE because he not trying to get his interscope deal ? up. Can any of you TDE fans tell me why do the CEO think he harder than Terminator.

I completely agree

Schoolboy Q's beat selection is MUCH different/better than Kendrick's anyway so I can't really imagine what kind of beat they'd be fighting over

i dont know about better .... lets just say different .... schoolboy is more hip hop ... and kendricks selection is hip hop but more musical but you cant put a tru stamp on it yet like HIP HOP FUNK cause he didnt have that sound on the first album .... depending on where he goes on the 3rd album he might be like outkast and come out original everytime ...
  • antarticp
    edited December 2015
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    These ? aint family they are co workers and label mates. Its a big deal when it turns physical. Q need to leave TDE they actually holding him back. He got more talent and personality than all them boring ass ? on the roster. They CEO think he the hardest ? to ever exist in the universe. he has a complex. He want to run TDE like Death Row. All the rest of them ? like to play the role of a ? and stroke his ego and don't say nothing. Q just tolerating TDE because he not trying to get his interscope deal ? up. Can any of you TDE fans tell me why do the CEO think he harder than Terminator.

I completely agree

Schoolboy Q's beat selection is MUCH different/better than Kendrick's anyway so I can't really imagine what kind of beat they'd be fighting over

i dont know about better .... lets just say different .... schoolboy is more hip hop or hip rock @ times ... and kendricks selection is hip hop but more musical but you cant put a tru stamp on it yet like HIP HOP FUNK cause he didnt have that sound on the first album .... depending on where he goes on the 3rd album he might be like outkast and come out original everytime ...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I can't even really consider a ? a FRIEND unless we've gotten into it, either physically or just a heated ass argument.

this....

either one of you ? wanna see the hands..catchwieght at 185
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this....

either one of you ? wanna see the hands..catchwieght at 185

I'm 6'3'', 230. I'm cool on 185.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sounds like some caveman ? to me.? just can´t walk away huh?So violence is the answer?Dumb ? mentality.
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just lock this ?
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With your true friends you have to get into it sometimes cause its nearly as an relationship *pause* . So you have to stomp them sometimes, or get stomped. Then your angry for a day and then everybody is sorry and its all good..real guys fight and then be cool again as long as nobody gets really bad hurt..
  • TayGettem
    Options

Common behavior for alphas...betas cant comprehend

Haaaa funny but na just agree to disagree unless one of my friends steals from me, lies on me or disrespects me ion got a reason to fight....mostly cuz I'm the type of person to wanna fight again or shoot u if I lose
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Kevin gates don't sound like Young Buck to yall?