Kendrick Lamar And Schoolboy Q Get Into Fight At Studio

Options
124»

Comments

• TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin gates don't sound like Young Buck to yall?

No not at all stop that ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Aint nothing wrong with a friendly fade..fight then roll one up..happens all the time

Friendly fade? Where they do that

Common behavior for alphas...betas cant comprehend

What do you and your ? "fight" over?
  • TheManInBlack4.0
    TheManInBlack4.0 Members Posts: 836 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I imagine a lot of slap fighting and hair pulling.
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never fist fought any of my real friends...we had disagreements of course but never to the point where i wanna kick they ass...
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint nothing wrong with a friendly fade..fight then roll one up..happens all the time

Usually over dumb ? like hoopin...and im talking as a youth..im 35 now...so ? fighting period unless it's absolutely necessary
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Usually over dumb ? like hoopin...and im talking as a youth..im 35 now...so ? fighting period unless it's absolutely necessary

You regressed in age from alpha to beta by your own logic.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

Its slang mangling

When ? start using slang thats hot for the moment, overusing, to the point the meaning is lost. (I used chatty patty in jest) And its more than likely popular from either women, ? dudes, or teenagers

Example: GROWN ass men saying 'shade' or 'petty'

U got ? talkin about 'give him that fade' like its not actually a fight. Like a fade is something more hip and friendly.

Look at the article: 'Schoolboy asked Kendrick for the fade and he gave it to him' man, what? Lls Foh this aint medieval times if im mad enough to wanna fight a ? im not ASKING him 'for the fade'. Corny ass ?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

All the time where Im from. We hash it out with fist and don't quarrel like ? . Winner's right, loser's wrong. Simple

Lol I've never fought nun of my people we might dis agree but usually calmer heads cool the ? down before blows are thrown...last homie I got to hittin with me and dat ? don't even speak no more must be two sides

Man I've fought my brothers till we bled, just something we do. Ain't no hard feelings afterwards.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

All the time where Im from. We hash it out with fist and don't quarrel like ? . Winner's right, loser's wrong. Simple

Sounds like some caveman ? to me.? just can´t walk away huh?So violence is the answer?Dumb ? mentality.

Don't give a ? what you think about it. We don't smoke the same weed or have the same bread, couldn't care less what a ? outside my fam think about what's going on with my fam. Everybody's different ace.
  • TayGettem
    edited December 2015
    Options

Lol I've never fought nun of my people we might dis agree but usually calmer heads cool the ? down before blows are thrown...last homie I got to hittin with me and dat ? don't even speak no more must be two sides

Man I've fought my brothers till we bled, just something we do. Ain't no hard feelings afterwards.

Brothers and friends two diff things
  • damnkp
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Like I said..betas can't comprehend.
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead this thread ? it's ? stupid.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

Brothers and friends two diff things

Nope, one in the same with me. If I rock with you you call my ma, ma and my pop, pop. The ? I been kicking it with that ain't blood are 15 yrs deep through all kinds of ? . They're more family than most of my blood.
  • TayGettem
    Options

I comprehend u dk what a alpha is cuz there can only be one alpha, one leader of a group.
    Whoever takes the L ain't a tru alpha
    That's why I say I never actually fought a tru friend
    ? know where they fall in the peaking order just off of personality
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I comprehend u dk what a alpha is cuz there can only be one alpha, one leader of a group.

That wasn't/isn't how things work with my friendships. I only have like three friends that I'd go to war for, that I spend any real time with, and we're all different. And depending on the situation, some of our personalities and skill sets work better. There is no "set" leader, no "set" pecking order, and we all have "alpha" attributes that can be utilized in different ways.

I kinda get that same vibe from TDE. (Well, except from Ab. That ? just goes where the wind takes him). They all seem to have personalities that suggest that any one of them could be at the helm at any given time.

All good leaders know when to follow and generals are still soldiers. There will sometimes be conflict and sometimes that conflict will turn into furniture movin'. Not a big deal.
  • damnkp
    Options

Sounds like you run with a team full of tygas and drakes..personality determines pecking order?...thats a beta ? quotable
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? really believe in this alpha beta ?

I don't sweat ? so if I wanna throw hands, I wanna do harm

I did say when me and one of my boys got into it, if we didn't squabble at that moment, we couldn't be cool again tho so nvm I see both sides
  • Like Water
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

I did say when me and one of my boys got into it, if we didn't squabble at that moment, we couldn't be cool again tho so nvm I see both sides

LMAO. And that's how it be though. "I ain't got ? else to say, ? . Wadup?" I'm not talkin bout fightin ya ? with the intent to put 'em in the hospital or some ? .

Usually someone gets slammed, a few punches are thrown, and after your other ? are finished laughing and call you both dumb ? , it gets broken up. You'll be ? at each other for a few days at most, then everything goes back to normal.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

That wasn't/isn't how things work with my friendships. I only have like three friends that I'd go to war for, that I spend any real time with, and we're all different. And depending on the situation, some of our personalities and skill sets work better. There is no "set" leader, no "set" pecking order, and we all have "alpha" attributes that can be utilized in different ways.

I kinda get that same vibe from TDE. (Well, except from Ab. That ? just goes where the wind takes him). They all seem to have personalities that suggest that any one of them could be at the helm at any given time.

All good leaders know when to follow and generals are still soldiers. There will sometimes be conflict and sometimes that conflict will turn into furniture movin'. Not a big deal.

Cosign i have foot soldiers as well but with the other ? i know for 20 years i had to put em in their place one or two times or they would never respect me like they do... but that was all when we was younger but they still respect it to this day. You got to earn your Reputation..
  • TayGettem
    Options

Sounds like you run with a team full of tygas and drakes..personality determines pecking order?...thats a beta ? quotable

Did u expect to get lol's for that?

I feel what u sayin but everybody diff me personally I can't just get my ass beat and shake hands and if I beat they ass I'll never be able to trust them again cuz I'll always think they want payback so I prefer not to fight the ? who suppouse to be the homies.
    Last dude I seriously fought got stabbed in the leg for stealing my iPhone ? escalates quickly with me. I try to truly injure people when I fight fck a black eye imma break a bone or scar u
  • damnkp
    edited December 2015
    Options

Honestly..yea
  • Like Water
    Options

I feel what u sayin but everybody diff me personally I can't just get my ass beat and shake hands and if I beat they ass I'll never be able to trust them again cuz I'll always think they want payback so I prefer not to fight the ? who suppouse to be the homies.
    Last dude I seriously fought got stabbed in the leg for stealing my iPhone ? escalates quickly with me. I try to truly injure people when I fight fck a black eye imma break a bone or scar u

If a ? steals from you, then he wasn't your friend to begin with. That's not what we're talking about, fam. And men fight. That's just what we do. Like I said, I'm not gonna fight one of the homies like I fight a stranger, and I've only fought a friend twice, but the ? happens.

And when it did happen, it happened exactly as I described in my previous post. Wasn't a big deal. ? laugh about the ? over drinks now.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    dame-dash-2015-03-24.png

Is that logo on Dames skully the logo for Boogies Cookies?
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like nothing, not even thread worthy.

This is now comment #100. Yep, it was thread worthy.

You alias accounts are hilarious.
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

If a ? steals from you, then he wasn't your friend to begin with. That's not what we're talking about, fam. And men fight. That's just what we do. Like I said, I'm not gonna fight one of the homies like I fight a stranger, and I've only fought a friend twice, but the ? happens.

And when it did happen, it happened exactly as I described in my previous post. Wasn't a big deal. ? laugh about the ? over drinks now.

Yeah, i hit a ? that i dont know over the head with a bottle quick with no ? given. But as friends your angry and dont really wanna hurt them , so its a few punches, some Wrestling and then keep it moving.. and next day everbody is sorry and laughing at tis ? ..