Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? get the ? out of here. Instant gratification? How about i don't feel like doing the same mission over and over again for a month just to make 1-1.5 mil. I didn't glitch until rockstar wanted to be jews and cut the money we made in missions in half and removed the restart option. So now the time it would take for me to make money from mission is more than doubled.

And you're not going to burn yourself out by racing over the same tracks continuously and doing the same boring missions repeatedly? I have enough cash to purchase anything i want and ? around with the crew instead of having to meticulously grind for basic ? .

Which happened because ? were glitching and spamming. You see that cause and effect right there? Let's cut the ? . You ? would glitch even if every mission was giving out 20k.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R* dont give a ? about none of us.. ? they force us to use their services and cant even back up data properly... if you lose your non glitching character guess what your non glitching ass gonna have to grind all the same because they will not reward you with a character restoration..? them maybe next time they will beta test ... *10 million dollar post*
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    I'm bout to start glitching hella hard now since I'm a bad sport.. Imma show these ? a bad sport

That's what's up do you. Make sure you get a pic with you in a dunce cap and post it. I been waiting on one of you bad sports to do that.

vq5j6x.jpg

my boy got it but was still in our lobby until the next day lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How does grinding missions correlates in any way to glitching? Aren't you the same one that posted a pic of a rockstar mod saying that mission grinding is legit? Yet, they still removed the restart option?

? out of here with that last tidbit. I've already posted my stats, i've made over 5 mill doing jobs. It was unnecessary to glitch until rockstar got greedy.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    And what about if i'm not into racing. In addition to that the money varies and would even take longer than doing missions the way they are now.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm bout to start glitching hella hard now since I'm a bad sport.. Imma show these ? a bad sport

That's what's up do you. Make sure you get a pic with you in a dunce cap and post it. I been waiting on one of you bad sports to do that.

vq5j6x.jpg

my boy got it but was still in our lobby until the next day lol

Hilarious.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    I wished they let you keep the dunce hat after you get out of the bad sport pool.
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    The customization in this game is awful. ... SR was much better
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glitches get stitches

• John_Blazini
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Yeah good luck with all that... you can grind all you want but dont think R* made or is making changes for you to enjoy the game.. they are doing so you can get instant gratification by paying them $20 bucks per transaction for spending cash... The games going to turn into a pay to win one way or another... once everyone has tanks .. jets .. choppers etc... most of you grinders wont even step foot online to rob stores..play tennis ... bird watch or paint your honda civics ...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall ? with your survival every damn time.. ? gets old quick
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Cs i rather just run the streets and ? around.. and sell a cabrio for 9stacks than spam some mission
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man one of ya'll smoked my homeboy from college. IDK who I was riding with from the ill crew but we saw my partna running down the street and before I could get on the mic and say that was my dude he got his head torn clean off lol ? was heated cause I was in the car with the ? that shot him lol. I tried to tell him to get down with the team. IC for life!
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eyeronic is delusional.. all those acrivies don't pay out ? ... smh.. a lil rp and chump change ... u are really deranged if you don't think u don't get the same 10-15 missions over and over and over again everyday.. ? is boring.. y'all ? diss glitchers but run the same race for 2 hours straight.. smh
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Activities * phone post
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    mission payouts are wack.. did a mission yesterday with eyeronic stealing a car from the ballas.. had it on hard also nh, ? gave us $500 and 900RP

? that ?
  • playmaker88
    Options
    steal a cabrio.. or that joint that looks like an infiniti... around rockforhills rob a store or two and 12k in the bank easy
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This is some sad ? if you really still running around and robbing stores for 1k. The ? you going to do with 1Kb? You can't even buy ? tier rims for your car with that.
  • John_Blazini
    edited October 2013
    Options
    ? i look like driving around in a Blista for a year because R* wants you to pay 500 for a haircut...200 for ammo.. 100k for upgrades... and pay me 5k for driving 100 miles to drop off some coke..hahah no sir
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    And what about if i'm not into racing. In addition to that the money varies and would even take longer than doing missions the way they are now.

then dont race!!! there are PLENTY of other things you can do:

parachuting - low pay low rank

deathmatch - low pay low rank (unless #1)

survival - moderate pay .. 25 minute task if even beaten

tennis - low pay low rp

arm wrestling - low pay low rp

robbing armored trucks - no rp ranging pay from low to moderate

robbing liquor stores -no rp low pay

selling cars- good pay if glitched

Just debunked all that riff raff

They only reason ? are glitching for money is because everything is overpriced and activities as a whole are under paid.

You can literally blow through half a million dollars in 10 minutes ... without any cheating as of now it would take at least a week of no life-ing the game to earn that much

The time is ticking on this game as currently constructed with no heists
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Eyeronic is right guys, there's a whole bunch of boring things to do. Anyone down for 5 sets of tennis?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

tennis - low pay low rp

They only reason ? are glitching for money is because everything is overpriced and activities as a whole are under paid.

You can literally blow through half a million dollars in 10 minutes ... without any cheating as of now it would take at least a week of no life-ing the game to earn that much

truth.com

rockstar just wants ? to use real money to get rich in the game
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This ? is suggesting us to do activities he don't even do.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im now starting to see a big difference when I do race. I enjoy the races but now in every race session everybody is driving some custom ? that I cant even keep up with, ? ? me off. I mean I used to be the man on Criminal Records now erbody got a turbo race whip and ? and I swear I be gettin spun out/lapped like it aint nothin.

But not no more!!!

• Dirty Sanchez
    Options

tennis - low pay low rp

debunked what? lol.

my ? , you are LOST.

i said that these are activities you can do to make money. i didnt say that they'd pay out something crazy. i just said that there are multiple ways OTHER than racing to make money.

all u did was prove to me that u cant justify glitching outside of having some "need" to get money like YESTERDAY.

its instant gratification, pleighboi. accept it.

say "i'm a wack ? who likes to cheat to get to the top" and accept your fate, breh. it is what it is.

if the time is ticking for you on this game, so be it! peace ? ! i'll be playing GTAOnline until this time next year & beyond.

bruh its the fact that missions payouts are low as ? while everything u want to buy is expensive as ?

yeah lets respray this car, oh ? its 20k.. yeah let me do 10 missions first, new wheels? another 20k

? that