Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    100 k a day? I make that in 5 mins.

i mean....doesnt that take the fun OUT of the game?

we live in a instant gratification generation. ? want what they want NOW instead of getting it the legit way. glitching/cheating seems like the sure fire way to burn yourself out on a game that has be online for JUST under a month.

Yeah thats why I havent tried any glitches or anything nor do I want to.

Me either. But as you can see, folks in here trying to justify why they cheat...when really there is no justification outside of "I don't feel like grinding".

I get it. The missions right now are mundane and low paying. But that goes back to the whole instant gratification aspect of this entire ? . Y'all expect to have EVERYTHING the game has to offer in under a month? What's the race for? So you can snapmatic a pic?

As I said in my first post about cheating/glitching, it's YOUR world. Cheat all you want. You paid $60 just like I did. Just don't complain when there are consequences...whether it's the bad sports lobby or otherwise.

Cuz y'all would be the FIRST ? to complain

i only glitched cause of rockstar ? up though

and miss me with that "they do it cause people glitch"

? i dont give a ? , i was playing fair tryna get money and they cut the payouts in half
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? here, there will be no consequences to glitching. You forget rockstar is greedy? You think they gonna put the thousands upon thousand of players in a pool by themselves? I wonder whose going to buy dlc when that happen.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn we never took that group Jeep picture.

Yeah we need to do that still.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »

we live in a instant gratification generation. ? want what they want NOW instead of getting it the legit way. glitching/cheating seems like the sure fire way to burn yourself out on a game that has be online for JUST under a month.

Me either. But as you can see, folks in here trying to justify why they cheat...when really there is no justification outside of "I don't feel like grinding".

I get it. The missions right now are mundane and low paying. But that goes back to the whole instant gratification aspect of this entire ? . Y'all expect to have EVERYTHING the game has to offer in under a month? What's the race for? So you can snapmatic a pic?

As I said in my first post about cheating/glitching, it's YOUR world. Cheat all you want. You paid $60 just like I did. Just don't complain when there are consequences...whether it's the bad sports lobby or otherwise.

Cuz y'all would be the FIRST ? to complain

i only glitched cause of rockstar ? up though

and miss me with that "they do it cause people glitch"

? i dont give a ? , i was playing fair tryna get money and they cut the payouts in half

That ? don't even make sense. The payout reduction has nothing to with glitching. They keep saying they want economic balance yet they put legit players at an unbelievable disadvantage. They just want micro transactions b.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options

I don't see how you could burn yourself out when there's so much ? you could do with the money. ? out here doing barrel rolls in titans, have helicopter fights over the city, showing off their piloting skills, and customizing cars. But y'all saying y'all won't be burning y'all selves out by doing darts?

lol Im just a ? who dsoesnt wanna have all the money because then ima buy a whole bunch of ? and have nothing to work towards at the moment. Thats all. Im not gettin into this argument lol

But rockstar ? up lowering the $ money you get a mission but taking the restart feature was fine. But some of the ? is overpriced as ? . "Oh you want a striped shirt? gimme $450.." Want a ? clown horn? Gimme $10k" lol
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R* had too long to plan and prepare to take this ? so repetitive and glitchy.. this is not COD or Madden... there is no excuse for these ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    >everybody on my friends list has done the glitch
    >all of us would be put into bad sport lobbies together
    Lol, and nothing of value was lost that day.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    i aint even glitched that much tho.. maybe 1-2 mil in total

i aint no blazini glitching 10mil lmao
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

yo whats ur GT?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta feed my kids ass ?

chrome-ferrari-rear.jpg

t-pain-big-ass-chain-jewelry.jpg

cabosanlucas-casaw-01.jpg
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

I don't see how you could burn yourself out when there's so much ? you could do with the money. ? out here doing barrel rolls in titans, have helicopter fights over the city, showing off their piloting skills, and customizing cars. But y'all saying y'all won't be burning y'all selves out by doing darts?

A majority of the money I got was thru Survival on Boneyard. I used that money to buy a 205k apartment, the 240k Vacca & spent a good bit of money trickin out my Elergy RH8.

In the process of doing all that, my max health/stamina/shooting all improved.

Now had I glitched to get those things I mentioned, I would prolly never play ANY of the missions/jobs. Why? Money? What's money when u have millions & have bought everything available? Only thing you can really do is run around the city doing ? ? , which is cool too..

Depends.. you make it seem like everyone who glitches is a multi millionaire..

i still do missions as i did one with you yesterday, i still do races and chill with the gang..

? glitch for a reason, me personally i glitched so i could get the entity XF.

Not everyone glitches till they rich as ? , im sittin on 300k now just chillin
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    i aint even glitched that much tho.. maybe 1-2 mil in total

i aint no blazini glitching 10mil lmao
    rainy days my ? rainy days lol.. i play lots of games i see how micro transactions work... 7 bucks for a gun... 5 bucks for new armor or camo... and all we do is spend it on cosmetic stuff so its not making us better players.. some of you can glitch all you want or not glitch and still be trash me im rich and nice behind the wheel and gun...cam voice " im gettin money"
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2013
    Options
    Stop being ? ? . All my stats are maxed and i glitch. Why do you believe ? do nothing but glitch all day? ? purchase what they want then go on doing what they want.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really could care less about having everything the game offers in a month.. I've been the victim of rockstsr ? ups.. have lost a phantom and porchse off of garage storage bugs... it takes too long to make a decent buck

And u just contradicted yourself with the survival thing.. that's the same survival where u used to could hide in a dumpster am I correct?

R* took the roof levels and dumpsters out of survival to make it that much harder to make just 20k.. its all about the shark card no matter how u slice it
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ILCN get online now. I'm in a real lobby ? is scrapping with the hands. Hoes watching and everything.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayo all you glitch ? gimme yall stimulus package when it comes through. yall dont need it lol

I'll get a milli that way lol
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

yo whats ur GT?

Sic Disciple
    just cop it off blazini or kang's friend list.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    When we gonna get Obamacare for GTA smh
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

yo whats ur GT?

Sic Disciple
    just cop it off blazini or kang's friend list.

ok cool.. i remember u saying i drove like a ? ? though but i dont remember seeing u in the game

so u was just dissing me ?
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

Like homie said, when that stimulus pack come out, go ahead and donate that 500k to me. Y'all don't need it. Y'all got the dough on top of all the vehicles...

What's good?

hows that any different than glitching your way to 500k?

you aint doing any missions or races that way either
  • John_Blazini
    edited October 2013
    Options
    R* had too long to plan and prepare to take this ? so repetitive and glitchy.. this is not COD or Madden... there is no excuse for these ? .

There is PLENTY of excuses. If this were madden or COD, I'd have major questions for those guys...they've remade the same game for the last decade, the system should be perfect by now.

Gtaonline is NEW & unprecedented, but people like you expect perfection out the gate....and since it's not perfect, YOUR solution is to cheat.

Seems legit.
    this guy lol
  • John_Blazini
    edited October 2013
    Options
    no you fool but from a networking perspective it should be functional and tested properly ... it wasnt ... why because that costs money ... so now they have their billions its time to get past the publically paid for beta.. I lost 23 levels and over 400k in cash and cars i grinded for... and their solution lets give everyone 500k whether they had issues or not... you can cape for them me.. ill exploit them until they get their ? together.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Damn we never took that group Jeep picture.

Yeah we need to do that still.

I got mine black and silver..

I say we go to grove street and take the pic the park are jeeps somewhere and go to war with the ballas
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    you farm a survival mission thats not playing the game straight up.. thats redoing the same ? over and over because it pays out more then the other activities
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    Its def not honorable... most of us got paid doing mission over and but R* did not intend for that to be the way the game was played .. (farming)