Grand Theft Auto V

Options

Comments

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some times i just take a long walk around the golf Course or droppin pisswasser in the hood i give back
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Damn we never took that group Jeep picture.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why do i feel like Drake joined Ill Gang ...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    And what about if i'm not into racing. In addition to that the money varies and would even take longer than doing missions the way they are now.

then dont race!!! there are PLENTY of other things you can do:

parachuting - low pay low rank

deathmatch - low pay low rank (unless #1)

survival - moderate pay .. 25 minute task if even beaten

tennis - low pay low rp

arm wrestling - low pay low rp

robbing armored trucks - no rp ranging pay from low to moderate

robbing liquor stores -no rp low pay

selling cars- good pay if glitched

Just debunked all that riff raff

They only reason ? are glitching for money is because everything is overpriced and activities as a whole are under paid.

You can literally blow through half a million dollars in 10 minutes ... without any cheating as of now it would take at least a week of no life-ing the game to earn that much

The time is ticking on this game as currently constructed with no heists

debunked what? lol.

my ? , you are LOST.

i said that these are activities you can do to make money. i didnt say that they'd pay out something crazy. i just said that there are multiple ways OTHER than racing to make money.

all u did was prove to me that u cant justify glitching outside of having some "need" to get money like YESTERDAY.

its instant gratification, pleighboi. accept it.

say "i'm a wack ? who likes to cheat to get to the top" and accept your fate, breh. it is what it is.

if the time is ticking for you on this game, so be it! peace ? ! i'll be playing GTAOnline until this time next year & beyond.

bruh its the fact that missions payouts are low as ? while everything u want to buy is expensive as ?

yeah lets respray this car, oh ? its 20k.. yeah let me do 10 missions first, new wheels? another 20k

? that

lol i get the reasoning behind why its done. its obvious.

but if EVERYBODY could easily have millions in the bank and buy tanks and jets and all that ? off RIP, the game would be wack as ? .

cs, i aint sayin that either.. but i mean.. if everything is so damn expensive atleast give us the option to either replay a high paying mission or just have the missions pay out more in general
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    ? i look like driving around in a Blista for a year because R8 wants you to pay 500 for a haircut...200 for ammo.. 100k for upgrades... and pay me 5k for driving 100 miles to drop off some coke..hahah no sir

hey, its your world. do you.

just know that what you're saying can be directly applied to welfare recipients and underachievers too.

"what i look like going to college for 4 years.......and graduating to only make $13/hr hahaha no sir"

same ? concept.
    Good thing im a network engineer and dont give a ? about them broke or over paying ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2013
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    group picture.

lol yeah i had this same idea havent done it yet
  • John_Blazini
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Im now starting to see a big difference when I do race. I enjoy the races but now in every race session everybody is driving some custom ? that I cant even keep up with, ? ? me off. I mean I used to be the man on Criminal Records now erbody got a turbo race whip and ? and I swear I be gettin spun out/lapped like it aint nothin.

But not no more!!!

I dont race in custom car races even with my cars souped up.. its dump unless im just doing it with my boys nh
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets take a look at what this ? is asking us to do. A tank is worth 1.5 mill. I haven't done survival in a minute so i'm just guessing you get 20K from it. You would have to complete survival 75 times to attain enough money to purchase it. Just a guesstimation but say it takes on average 20 minutes to fully complete survival. That would mean you would have to do 1500minutes of survival to make 1.5 mill. That's 25 hours worth of survival, mind you i'm not factoring in the expenses for ammo, body arm, mechanic fees, utility fees, or the price just to play survival.

Anyone that is seriously thinking this is the way to go is ? .
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    Lets take a look at what this ? is asking us to do. A tank is worth 1.5 mill. I haven't done survival in a minute so i'm just guessing you get 20K from it. You would have to complete survival 75 times to attain enough money to purchase it. Just a guesstimation but say it takes on average 20 minutes to fully complete survival. That would mean you would have to do 1500minutes of survival to make 1.5 mill. That's 25 hours worth of survival, mind you i'm not factoring in the expenses for ammo, body arm, mechanic fees, utility fees, or the price just to play survival.

lol and the funny ? about all this is.. if you got the tank you cant ? ? who're in they car cause it makes you a bad sport..

yo some of this ? is backwards as ?
  • John_Blazini
    Options

or do what R* is wanting us to do once they work out the kinks and drop $20 for a mill and another $20 because they dont take offer $500k increments
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Really is, it's to the point that i was planning just to use the tank for mission. But by the time i get to the mission with my tank all my teammates are dead or the mission is done with.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ain't a Wack ? that glitches ? boi .. I said I'm about to start money glitching. only you and shenco are supporting the fuckery of what r* are doing to their own game

Its ridiculous how ur caping for the system in place...
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    eyeronic and shenco both from capetown
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

or do what R* is wanting us to do once they work out the kinks and drop $20 for a mill and another $20 because they dont take offer $500k increments

No but you can't do that. That's instant gratification. Instead you have to do 30 hours of fun survival playing.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Don't forget to mix in those fun arm wresting matches too.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    sarcasm is funny
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

My thing is...what's the goal here?

To hurry up and get a tank to do what?

lol this ? still think its all about a tank

? if i played like a normal player i had to do 500 gotdamn missions to ? out a nice car..
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    And what about if i'm not into racing. In addition to that the money varies and would even take longer than doing missions the way they are now.

then dont race!!! there are PLENTY of other things you can do:

parachuting - low pay low rank

deathmatch - low pay low rank (unless #1)

survival - moderate pay .. 25 minute task if even beaten

tennis - low pay low rp

arm wrestling - low pay low rp

robbing armored trucks - no rp ranging pay from low to moderate

robbing liquor stores -no rp low pay

selling cars- good pay if glitched

Just debunked all that riff raff

They only reason ? are glitching for money is because everything is overpriced and activities as a whole are under paid.

You can literally blow through half a million dollars in 10 minutes ... without any cheating as of now it would take at least a week of no life-ing the game to earn that much

The time is ticking on this game as currently constructed with no heists

debunked what? lol.

my ? , you are LOST.

i said that these are activities you can do to make money. i didnt say that they'd pay out something crazy. i just said that there are multiple ways OTHER than racing to make money.

all u did was prove to me that u cant justify glitching outside of having some "need" to get money like YESTERDAY.

its instant gratification, pleighboi. accept it.

say "i'm a wack ? who likes to cheat to get to the top" and accept your fate, breh. it is what it is.

if the time is ticking for you on this game, so be it! peace ? ! i'll be playing GTAOnline until this time next year & beyond.

bruh its the fact that missions payouts are low as ? while everything u want to buy is expensive as ?

yeah lets respray this car, oh ? its 20k.. yeah let me do 10 missions first, new wheels? another 20k

? that

lol i get the reasoning behind why its done. its obvious.

but if EVERYBODY could easily have millions in the bank and buy tanks and jets and all that ? off RIP, the game would be wack as ? .

You do realize the vision of rockstar was to have micro transactions day one right??? Only thing that is rank locked is a tank and buzzard... all whips can be bought with straight cash no rank restriction .. miss me with that

... of course they want balance .. instead of them doing their job and giving us real variety to want to play missions,they cut pay in half. They could of at least added more cut and paste ass missions
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options
    missions are wack, i keep calling martin lester and get the same old 3 missions everytime
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 k a day? I make that in 5 mins.

i mean....doesnt that take the fun OUT of the game?

we live in a instant gratification generation. ? want what they want NOW instead of getting it the legit way. glitching/cheating seems like the sure fire way to burn yourself out on a game that has be online for JUST under a month.

Yeah thats why I havent tried any glitches or anything nor do I want to.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Its not about tanks ? .. its about how inflated the games economy is ... if you steal a challenger off the street, U gonna put a minimum of 100k in it to make it faster and look nice .. sheesh wake up
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    This ? right here is confused. He says the goal is to have fun but the things we want to do to have fun requires cash. Sorry if we don't want show off our back spin on the tennis court or do survival until new years eve.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options

? if i played like a normal player i had to do 500 gotdamn missions to ? out a nice car..

So what if glitching didn't exist? What would you have done then?
    Probably blowing up your car and spawn trapping you.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Options

So what if glitching didn't exist? What would you have done then?

Get mad that i have to invest so much ? time doing wack ass missions over and over again just to buy a nice car or new rims or repaint that ?

for real if glitching didnt exist and this payout cut in half would've been done in the beginning i think ? would go crazy
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    100 k a day? I make that in 5 mins.

i mean....doesnt that take the fun OUT of the game?

we live in a instant gratification generation. ? want what they want NOW instead of getting it the legit way. glitching/cheating seems like the sure fire way to burn yourself out on a game that has be online for JUST under a month.

Yeah thats why I havent tried any glitches or anything nor do I want to.

I don't see how you could burn yourself out when there's so much ? you could do with the money. ? out here doing barrel rolls in titans, have helicopter fights over the city, showing off their piloting skills, and customizing cars. But y'all saying y'all won't be burning y'all selves out by doing darts?