Post Your L's of 2015.......

Options

Comments

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Tried to get at a chick on fb and all she replied back was "thank you"

Had a bad young thick chick come through one morning right after I got off work to smash...couldn't get it up

Went to Hawaii for my bday/spring break on standby tickets. We were only supposed to be in Honolulu for two days then head back but mom and sister wanted to stay an extra day because they didn't do everything they wanted to...next day ALL the flights from Friday to Wednesday were overbooked so we couldn't get out. Brother told us to fly to Maui and leave to LA from there (2 flights a day) since he works for the airport and can see all flights and available seats. I guess the mfers at Honolulu airport seen the same and sent EVERYBODY from there to Maui and took our seats smh ended up staying 5 extra days, money ran low (expensive airport food and local), stayed at a hostel for 2 days and slept at the airport for 2 kuz them hotels are expensive af. Became one with the locals and almost started applying for jobs kuz it looked like we were never getting out. The real L came when we went to a diner for dinner and the mfers didn't know what bbq sauce or seasoning salt was...I was fed up right there having to eat a plain af hamburger.

This Brazy ? tried to run me over (illpix playa lounge)

Was unemployed but working under the table for my cousin with another cousin. They got into it and he fired is both

My Clippers losing to the Houston rockets in the 2nd round

Yoooo lmaooo cot damn I know what it's like to be stuck at an airport trying to get by on buddy passes WOAT.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Had a bad young thick chick come through one morning right after I got off work to smash...couldn't get it up

Went to Hawaii for my bday/spring break on standby tickets. We were only supposed to be in Honolulu for two days then head back but mom and sister wanted to stay an extra day because they didn't do everything they wanted to...next day ALL the flights from Friday to Wednesday were overbooked so we couldn't get out. Brother told us to fly to Maui and leave to LA from there (2 flights a day) since he works for the airport and can see all flights and available seats. I guess the mfers at Honolulu airport seen the same and sent EVERYBODY from there to Maui and took our seats smh ended up staying 5 extra days, money ran low (expensive airport food and local), stayed at a hostel for 2 days and slept at the airport for 2 kuz them hotels are expensive af. Became one with the locals and almost started applying for jobs kuz it looked like we were never getting out. The real L came when we went to a diner for dinner and the mfers didn't know what bbq sauce or seasoning salt was...I was fed up right there having to eat a plain af hamburger.

Was unemployed but working under the table for my cousin with another cousin. They got into it and he fired is both

Lmao!!
  • Stew
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Carryover L from 2014: Wife broke her ankle while pregnant with baby #2...still paying punk ass medical bills smh

Ongoing L: Being a Rams fan (all we got is Gurley)

2015 L: Taking a job for more money, but dealing with insecure white men in management

Not sure if u from St Louis or not but Team likely moving to LA....ohhhhh burning so slow
  • So ILL
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    Carryover L from 2014: Wife broke her ankle while pregnant with baby #2...still paying punk ass medical bills smh

Ongoing L: Being a Rams fan (all we got is Gurley)

2015 L: Taking a job for more money, but dealing with insecure white men in management

Not sure if u from St Louis or not but Team likely moving to LA....ohhhhh burning so slow

Not just moving to L.A., moving BACK to L.A. ? are like "give that ? back since y'all ain't acting right with it" lol.
  • So ILL
    Options

Yoooo lmaooo cot damn I know what it's like to be stuck at an airport trying to get by on buddy passes WOAT.

Never again bro....EVER. Sitting in the airport all those hours watching everybody else boarding the plane while you praying they call your name lol it ? with you mentally

? reminds me of the first time I rode Greyhound and I missed my bus and had to wait on the next one. I was sitting in the bus station for 6 hours, wondering, "why?" smh.
  • $ineedmoney$
    $ineedmoney$ Members Posts: 3,627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Baby mama stole my Xbox One and TV after she got me arrested.

...Damn Turf...You still feelin' the same pain your brother felt when you broke his Lil' Bow Wow cd and had your Playstation took...That L still burnin' bruh...
  • Bulletproof Wallets
    Bulletproof Wallets Members Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Had to give away my 1.5 year old Akita.
  • $ineedmoney$
    Options
    @silverfoxx

bro ? is waiting on that wine cooler explanation

...He probably was at a bbq and drank it too fast and choked on it...Thats all I got...
  • $ineedmoney$
    Options
  • Stew
    Options

3412412.gif

the shitll say bbq in the name and nothing is bbq about it...over here bbq = grilled

lol I dont even remember that ? when I was there but my pops bbq'd damn near everyday so I never had to worry about it.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Started off the year living my dream making money in the music industry...

Ending the year with the realization that the music industry ain't for me and it's time to let that dream go.

Now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life..might go back to school but don't know for what tho.

care to go into any detail about this?

i dont wanna get too too deep in it but basically I was doing my thing as a producer and audio engineer. Had first got my foot in the door as an intern for Epic here in Atlanta couple years back. Got to meet hella ppl and all that and worked with some of the artists on their roster but ? ended up going left..From there I started doing my own thing hustling with the music but I was still working a job as a bank teller. Eventually ? got good enough where I was able to leave my job at the beginning of last year and do the music full time, selling beats and mixing and got some credits under my belt..

But music money is anything but steady (at least on my level). When ? was good it was really good but when it was bad it was like damn. I was able to get my credit cards mostly paid off but this year ended up maxing them out again and savings account on E right now.. so I had to fall back and be real with myself and came to the conclusion I'm getting too old for this (turning 24 in 2016) and it's better if I just focus on something else. My livelihood was basically dependent on ? ...and that's not a good position to be in. It's like the worse feeling in the world when you're down to ur last few dollars and somebody say they're going to come through and they just don't.

And then seeing people around you that you know get on and then you yourself don't get on .. on one hand you happy to know ppl that made it but on the other hand it's like "damn when my turn???!!" lol. ? was just starting to get old and I realized I ain't have it in me anymore to keep living like this. I'm not good at being broke..and then you gotta be on IG flexing like it's all good. ? all that

You're 24 yrs old bruh, skys the limit. You're not even 24 trying to be a rapper, If you can get into that audio engineering ? you'd be gravy with all the damn studios in ATL. I can imagine it aint gonna be easy cause obviously you're not the only trying to do it but damn sure aint gonna help if you quit. I only say this cause I gotta homeboy who went to school for the same thing and after interning with Dallas Austin, he quit cause he thought he was gonna get a free ride on to something and now he wishes he wouldve stayed hustling with it. He wasnt as young as you are at the time so It was a little more difficult to deal with financially but If you can tough it out you probably should being that is your passion. Just my 2 cents.

The thing with most studios is that nowadays they only want people who went to audio school and got certified. So even with that I'd have to end up going back to school anyway. I had setup a homestudio and I was engineering from the crib. ? just too wishy-washy for me tho. If I was 19 in this same position I'd be in better shape but it's getting to the point where something gotta give. I had to swallow my pride and go back and get a job which I start a week from Monday..and that's a blessing. But I don't even want to be distracted by that desire no more.

Me and a couple homies decided to click up and start buying foreclosed houses and renovating them so I just need to get my money back right for that. There's a another job I have a second interview for this week and hopefully that works out as well.