Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Student loan payments taxing tf outta me
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    was unemployed for 9/12 months of the year...

sr7OBQx.gif

ive been thru this earlier this year, luckily i had dough saved from a trip to north dakota last year but ian lyin, situation got REEEEEAAALLLL critical b4 i found another job, so i definitely can relate to what stiff was sayin earlier lol

What did you do in North Dakota, I was supposed to get interviewed there for an oil and gas job....one of my friends told me there were all kinds of oil and gas jobs in North / South Dakota...they were paying close to 6 figures with little to no job experience
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    313 wayz wrote: »

sr7OBQx.gif

ive been thru this earlier this year, luckily i had dough saved from a trip to north dakota last year but ian lyin, situation got REEEEEAAALLLL critical b4 i found another job, so i definitely can relate to what stiff was sayin earlier lol

What did you do in North Dakota, I was supposed to get interviewed there for an oil and gas job....one of my friends told me there were all kinds of oil and gas jobs in North / South Dakota...they were paying close to 6 figures with little to no job experience

yea there are (or were, idk how the oil boom is faring now) a lot out there definitely. my cousin gets contracted by companies to do heat treating on pipes, and he was allowed to assemble and supervise a crew to do some treating on some buildings they were constructing out there. so he invited me to come. i really aint do much but help them out since i had no experience, but i got a good 13 racks out of it in just less than 2 months.

North Dakota pays real good across all jobs. Just got offered a 23K assignment for 13 weeks but my black ass ain't wit it.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »

sr7OBQx.gif

yea there are (or were, idk how the oil boom is faring now) a lot out there definitely. my cousin gets contracted by companies to do heat treating on pipes, and he was allowed to assemble and supervise a crew to do some treating on some buildings they were constructing out there. so he invited me to come. i really aint do much but help them out since i had no experience, but i got a good 13 racks out of it in just less than 2 months.

North Dakota pays real good across all jobs. Just got offered a 23K assignment for 13 weeks but my black ass ain't wit it.

Yo....that's a nice come up.....what were you going to be doing?

• Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sr7OBQx.gif

RN...still debating but that ? is in North ? Dakota, couple hours from Canada
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Lost a lightskin chick to a ? ?

Jus lost my chain

There's only one way to alleviate that pain brotha...drop her nudes.

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

sr7OBQx.gif

RN...still debating but that ? is in North ? Dakota, couple hours from Canada

rofl, i was feeling the same, and thats coming from a place where there already aint much to do, but i couldnt turn the cash down

i swear it was times i was feelin like one of 5 black people there tho lol
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Lost a lightskin chick to a ? ?

Jus lost my chain

I think you the ? ? in this scenario

Ok.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Was about to land my dream job ,in what was the biggest most important interview so am responding to the last question (I had clearly won over the panel) I was in the middle of explaining how a project I ran in a previous job helped develop my managerial skill then all of a sudden my mind went blank..totally forgot what I was saying or what the question was.

"Don't worry take your time"

A ? was sat there like

WR5xcH0.gif

Had to end it with a "no further comment". Unsurprisingly I did not get the job but have another shot at it in February next year.

It rained that day, it rained Ls smh

Yo lmao They say TV is programming. ..? had police shooting press conferences and post game coach interviews sown in the brain
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Was about to land my dream job ,in what was the biggest most important interview so am responding to the last question (I had clearly won over the panel) I was in the middle of explaining how a project I ran in a previous job helped develop my managerial skill then all of a sudden my mind went blank..totally forgot what I was saying or what the question was.

A ? was sat there like

WR5xcH0.gif

Had to end it with a "no further comment". Unsurprisingly I did not get the job but have another shot at it in February next year.

Yo lmao They say TV is programming. ..? had police shooting press conferences and post game coach interviews sown in the brain

? Law and Order SMH
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A ? was sat there like

WR5xcH0.gif

Ha hahahahahahaha aye lol the same thing happened to me a few months ago when I was desperate for a job lying on my resume. Got a job offer from Yogurtland for their network administrator position paying $32hr. Phone interview, so I'm doing good answering all her questions about how to do this and that, talked about my experience etc ready to close the deal then she hit me with

"Do you know what a POS is?"

I'm like oh yea yup I sure do (lying like a mfer trying to google it) then she asked me another question about how does it work that I couldn't answer...she figured I was lying and ended the interview right there smh I was sick for about 2 weeks kicking myself for missing out on that $32hr.

My ? , maybe you dodged a bullet there? Have you done Network admin jobs in the past?As a network admin your actions are normally in the spotlight and you don't wanna smooth talk your way into a job you like that if you ain't clued up on it.I don't know how ? works in the US but here in Europe you could get blacklisted for ? like that especially for Finance or defence contracts

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My grandma dying R.I.P.
  • Inglewood_Fatty
    Inglewood_Fatty Members Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A ? was sat there like

WR5xcH0.gif

Ha hahahahahahaha aye lol the same thing happened to me a few months ago when I was desperate for a job lying on my resume. Got a job offer from Yogurtland for their network administrator position paying $32hr. Phone interview, so I'm doing good answering all her questions about how to do this and that, talked about my experience etc ready to close the deal then she hit me with

"Do you know what a POS is?"

I'm like oh yea yup I sure do (lying like a mfer trying to google it) then she asked me another question about how does it work that I couldn't answer...she figured I was lying and ended the interview right there smh I was sick for about 2 weeks kicking myself for missing out on that $32hr.

My ? , maybe you dodged a bullet there? Have you done Network admin jobs in the past?As a network admin your actions are normally in the spotlight and you don't wanna smooth talk your way into a job you like that if you ain't clued up on it.I don't know how ? works in the US but here in Europe you could get blacklisted for ? like that especially for Finance or defence contracts

I did because I fasho wasn't ready lol I'm studying for my CCNA now so I'm glad I got some time to brush up on my skills.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My grandma dying R.I.P.

Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up.