Westie wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    @xxCivicxx honey, if your idol wasn't guilty of anything, and was so morally righteous, why did he pay these women?

Because people like you don't care about facts and will continue to slander a grown man who has accomplished much greater things than you based off of the gossip of old birds

So he, just like most rich people in the spotlight getting shaken down have done, chose to stamp out a small fire early before more people like yourself heard the made up claims and tried to crucify him over gossip

People like myself who discuss this over a message board? That's crucifying him?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3IKHUzf6Y

@ 6:21 mark.

Not all of these women weren't even drugged. This chick claims that on the set of a movie, Bill just stuck his ? in her mouth and nutted all over her clothes. She conveniently left out the fact that she sucked his ? , but regardless, if it went down like that, why didn't she go to the police afterwards? Them ? stains on her clothes would've been evidence, that ? don't just wipe off. Ask Monica Lewinsky.

Not all women who are ? go to the police. A whole lot do not.

I understand that but I firmly believe that some of the hoes in this case are lying.

I don't care if some are lying. I'm damn near positive every single woman who's ever accused him is not

So you finally have proof?

You're the weirdo who thinks he's Cosby's defense lawyer. All the proof I need is what I've already seen, my opinion can't convict him, nor set him free.

Just like I thought, all deflection no evidence

Please show me what you have seen that decided this issue for you in your mind so I can properly laugh at it and make fun of you
    Plenty of evidence that you're a ? weirdo.
    Like I said, who are you?

Thank you for finally conceding

Took you long enough

Conceding to what? Your will? You trying to forcibly take my opinion from me?

You have still not produced anything that would even indirectly implicate Cosby

And like I said, I'm not a lawyer. My mind is made up, yours is too. And it's not changing anything for him.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did all these women consent to have drinks with a married man? How come they all waited over ten years to bring forth these "serious" allegations? Were they hanging around him in the hopes to a get a check? It appears that they all had a tinge of "opportunism" in their dealings with him.

More questions than answers. Either way, stick a knife & fork in his legacy.......he's done.

What you just said isn't even accurate though. This accuser didn't wait 10 years, and had many of the other women lined up to testify back in 2005. She's essentially the one who started they whole thing.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Some of you guys should just come out and say that you love Bill Cosby and/or the character he played more than you care about anything he may have done to all these women, whether he actually ? /drugged them or not.

Like who? Name names?

I've never particularly cared about Cosby one way or another for the majority of my life.

This issue is bigger than him, but the simpletons can't really see that

You. So if you're not invested in bill cosby, why is it so important that a ? gets a "fair trial" in the court of public opinion? What's your personal stake in ? cases?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    I wonder what evidence they showed the da or magistrate for them to issue a warrant....media makes it sound like a bunch of stories told from different people

Nah this is from a woman Cosby admitted he slept with in 2004. She first said something a decade ago about this and attempted to do something in 2006.

But in order to have a warrant issued, you usually need some sort of evidence or probable cause , I didn't know an accusation was good enough

Nah bruh. They'll put a warrant on you even if it's just for questioning.

And if they didn't have enough evidence to go on to question you and you can prove that then you can sue

Yea, but that's hard as hell. We getting little boys killed in the street on camera and they walking. Imagine trying to prove a trumped up warrant for questioning. I wouldn't even try. I'd Just burn the pigs house down I guess..

Exactly, its hard as ? for black people to do, but white people do it all the time.

Out of all these white women that he allegedly ? , not one of them thought to sick the system on Cosby? Not one?

And I dont mean going at him for a financial settlement, I mean full prosecution and punishment

That doesn't make sense to me
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Some of you guys should just come out and say that you love Bill Cosby and/or the character he played more than you care about anything he may have done to all these women, whether he actually ? /drugged them or not.

Like who? Name names?

I've never particularly cared about Cosby one way or another for the majority of my life.

You. So if you're not invested in bill cosby, why is it so important that a ? gets a "fair trial" in the court of public opinion? What's your personal stake in ? cases?

Why is it so important for you to call him a ? when you don't have any proof??
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    Why did all these women consent to have drinks with a married man? How come they all waited over ten years to bring forth these "serious" allegations? Were they hanging around him in the hopes to a get a check? It appears that they all had a tinge of "opportunism" in their dealings with him.

More questions than answers. Either way, stick a knife & fork in his legacy.......he's done.

What you just said isn't even accurate though. This accuser didn't wait 10 years, and had many of the other women lined up to testify back in 2005. She's essentially the one who started they whole thing.

And what happened?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I wonder what evidence they showed the da or magistrate for them to issue a warrant....media makes it sound like a bunch of stories told from different people

Nah this is from a woman Cosby admitted he slept with in 2004. She first said something a decade ago about this and attempted to do something in 2006.

But in order to have a warrant issued, you usually need some sort of evidence or probable cause , I didn't know an accusation was good enough

And if they didn't have enough evidence to go on to question you and you can prove that then you can sue

Yea, but that's hard as hell. We getting little boys killed in the street on camera and they walking. Imagine trying to prove a trumped up warrant for questioning. I wouldn't even try. I'd Just burn the pigs house down I guess..

Exactly, its hard as ? for black people to do, but white people do it all the time.

Out of all these white women that he allegedly ? , not one of them thought to sick the system on Cosby? Not one?

And I dont mean going at him for a financial settlement, I mean full prosecution and punishment

He was too powerful back then. But now he's fair game.
  • xxCivicxx
    Options
    @xxCivicxx honey, if your idol wasn't guilty of anything, and was so morally righteous, why did he pay these women?

Because people like you don't care about facts and will continue to slander a grown man who has accomplished much greater things than you based off of the gossip of old birds

So he, just like most rich people in the spotlight getting shaken down have done, chose to stamp out a small fire early before more people like yourself heard the made up claims and tried to crucify him over gossip

People like myself who discuss this over a message board? That's crucifying him?

Not all of these women weren't even drugged. This chick claims that on the set of a movie, Bill just stuck his ? in her mouth and nutted all over her clothes. She conveniently left out the fact that she sucked his ? , but regardless, if it went down like that, why didn't she go to the police afterwards? Them ? stains on her clothes would've been evidence, that ? don't just wipe off. Ask Monica Lewinsky.

I understand that but I firmly believe that some of the hoes in this case are lying.

I don't care if some are lying. I'm damn near positive every single woman who's ever accused him is not

You're the weirdo who thinks he's Cosby's defense lawyer. All the proof I need is what I've already seen, my opinion can't convict him, nor set him free.

Please show me what you have seen that decided this issue for you in your mind so I can properly laugh at it and make fun of you

Took you long enough

And like I said, I'm not a lawyer. My mind is made up, yours is too. And it's not changing anything for him.

The difference is that I normally base my opinions on facts whereas you just go with his you are feeling at the moment
  • Westie
    Options

Like who? Name names?

Why is it so important for you to call him a ? when you don't have any proof??

Not answering the question I see.

Bill.Cosby.is.a.? .

It's not important, it's just my opinion. I've seen all the proof I need for that.
  • Westie
    Options

Took you long enough

The difference is that I normally base my opinions on facts whereas you just go with his you are feeling at the moment

What am I feeling?
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    babelipsss wrote: »
    White women don't need evidence.

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

Please tell me you understand the legal system better than this.

That's how the legal system works ace

Somebody why is your ? ? being prosecuted then?

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

When you provide proof that he didn't ? them, I will say all the testimony against him isn't evidence.

Oh that's how the legal system works?

You don't have to PROVE I COMMITTED said crime, I have to constantly prove that I didn't do something that I was accused of doing, 50 years after the fact by randoms

You shouldn't be commenting on any kind of legal topics because you're clearly out of your element and you're gullible

And you have no knowledge of how the legal system works. Are you a lawyer? Can I have you disbarred?

Emotional post please stick to the topic and show evidence of Cosby ? 1 person

What evidence do you want

Any kind of evidence that would justify you slandering a grown man by referring to him as a ?

The testimony of women from long ago. The evidence that he drugged women to have sex with them. The fact that there are SEVERAL accusations of this. The fact that this was KNOWN in the business for years. Testimony what usually convicts rapists btw.

That's he say she say. If the law worked like that everyone I know would be in jail. Everyone you know too. If not one woman was tested and found to have ludes in her bloodstream this ? is a moot point. A pattern is something you can follow. All these women are giving the I was ? story. In all those places, in all those years, with all these women not one piece of hard evidence? Just he say she say?

How do you think most rapists are convicted? What proof do most ? victims provide?

Y'all are doing back flips in here saying the women consented to the drugs, so what would them having drugs in their systems prove?

Most ? are convicted with hard evidence. DNA, witness testimony, ? kits. hard to prove ? and he say she say doesn't fly like that.

It would prove what Cosby said is right. He and the women took drugs then had sex. Now is there a gray area? Absolutely. But I'm hesitant on them charging a man without proof besides words. And I don't even ? with Cosby. I think he is a tom in a sense
  • Westie
    Options

What the hell would count as evidence in this situation? And why would the alleged victim be responsible for presenting it?

If I accuse you of something the burden of proof is on me to prove you did it. Not for me to accuse you then you prove me wrong. If she claims he did it, she needs to prove it.

So you're saying if you get robbed you gotta go to the police with evidence that you got robbed?

You mean why is he being prosecuted a half-century after the alleged crimes happened right?

Why wasn't he prosecuted when the crimes happened? Why did this new chick file a civil suit and settle if it wasn't just a money grab?

Why are you calling Cosby my ? ? ? Is it because I know how to reason and think logically? You still haven't provided any evidence of rapes 1-10 or any of them like I requested before

When you provide proof that he didn't ? them, I will say all the testimony against him isn't evidence.

You don't have to PROVE I COMMITTED said crime, I have to constantly prove that I didn't do something that I was accused of doing, 50 years after the fact by randoms

You shouldn't be commenting on any kind of legal topics because you're clearly out of your element and you're gullible

And you have no knowledge of how the legal system works. Are you a lawyer? Can I have you disbarred?

Any kind of evidence that would justify you slandering a grown man by referring to him as a ?

The testimony of women from long ago. The evidence that he drugged women to have sex with them. The fact that there are SEVERAL accusations of this. The fact that this was KNOWN in the business for years. Testimony what usually convicts rapists btw.

That's he say she say. If the law worked like that everyone I know would be in jail. Everyone you know too. If not one woman was tested and found to have ludes in her bloodstream this ? is a moot point. A pattern is something you can follow. All these women are giving the I was ? story. In all those places, in all those years, with all these women not one piece of hard evidence? Just he say she say?

How do you think most rapists are convicted? What proof do most ? victims provide?

Y'all are doing back flips in here saying the women consented to the drugs, so what would them having drugs in their systems prove?

Most ? are convicted with hard evidence. DNA, witness testimony, ? kits. hard to prove ? and he say she say doesn't fly like that.

It would prove what Cosby said is right. He and the women took drugs then had sex. Now is there a gray area? Absolutely. But I'm hesitant on them charging a man without proof besides words. And I don't even ? with Cosby. I think he is a tom in a sense

That's not true at all.
  • Westie
    Options
    All ? kits normally do is prove that person had sex with you. When ? occurs, it's almost always "he say she say".
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Authorities had investigated the case at the time, but declined to press charges against Cosby in 2005. Steele said detectives decided to re-open the case after new information came to light in July of this year. Steele cited information from depositions that surfaced amid the cascade of allegations against Cosby, some going back more than 40 years.

• not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

If you or i, or most people we knew had that many people snitching on us, we'd be in jail btw. If you had more than 10 people saying you did something, I'm gonna say you most likely did that ? . More than 10 people say you or I commit a crime, the police are ? investigating, and if it goes to trial with 10 plus witnesses, you're getting ? convicted.

I agree...to an extent tho. Revenge and treachery have no bounds. Alot of people will ruin others for a come up. And this is hollyweird we're talking about. Keep that in mind.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Funny thing is Cosby already let these ? know what he thinks about them...heatcliff fuxtable has been condescending for decades to black people
  • Westie
    Options

If you or i, or most people we knew had that many people snitching on us, we'd be in jail btw. If you had more than 10 people saying you did something, I'm gonna say you most likely did that ? . More than 10 people say you or I commit a crime, the police are ? investigating, and if it goes to trial with 10 plus witnesses, you're getting ? convicted.

I agree...to an extent tho. Revenge and treachery have no bounds. Alot of people will ruin others for a come up. And this is hollyweird we're talking about. Keep that in mind.

That being said, the casting couch, and ? for parts and fame is an age old thing. ? also occurs, and famous and rich men get away with this ? all the time. It's common for women to get violated by men who were in positions like his. A lot of these women don't want to get ostracized in the business and don't come forward.
  • Westie
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Yikes, this is the ? accusing him.

2FB040DA00000578-3378951-Claims_Cosby_previously_said_under_oath_that_he_had_consensual_s-m-27_1451525698638.jpg

I had no idea Howard Stern was ever on the Cosby Show.

HowardJoanWrong.jpg

tumblr_matzr9o8Jx1qh01r8o1_500.gif

That is an uncanny resemblance.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    Options

That's not true at all.
    All ? kits normally do is prove that person had sex with you. When ? occurs, it's almost always "he say she say".

Nah... I get what you saying but nah. The whole idea of a ? kit is to gather evidence for a non consensual sex act. You don't get a ? kit done if you had consensual sex. Some women dont get the kits done i understand that. But you have no merit 10, 15, 20 yrs later without one being done. That plus testimony is what gets people convicted. It's hard to prove a ? or scream ? if there is no evidence of sex. None of these women have EVIDENCE of sex besides their words. Like I said I dont rock with cosby. Who's to say that 10 yrs from now 10 interns can't concoct a story about Obama and have no evidence? They will tear that man to shreds tho on a whim. I just say be careful. That's a slippery slope.
  • Westie
    Options

That's not true at all.

Nah... I get what you saying but nah. The whole idea of a ? kit is to gather evidence for a non consensual sex act. You don't get a ? kit done if you had consensual sex. Some women dont get the kits done i understand that. But you have no merit 10, 15, 20 yrs later without one being done. That plus testimony is what gets people convicted. It's hard to prove a ? or scream ? if there is no evidence of sex. None of these women have EVIDENCE of sex besides their words. Like I said I dont rock with cosby. Who's to say that 10 yrs from now 10 interns can't concoct a story about Obama and have no evidence? They will tear that man to shreds tho on a whim. I just say be careful. That's a slippery slope.

Have you had one done?

He's not denying having sex with these women tho. All this would come down to is testimony.
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He ? Willem Defoe?
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And what happened?

The DA didn't move on the case. Cosby's reputation was far different back in 2005.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options

That's not true at all.

Nah... I get what you saying but nah. The whole idea of a ? kit is to gather evidence for a non consensual sex act. You don't get a ? kit done if you had consensual sex. Some women dont get the kits done i understand that. But you have no merit 10, 15, 20 yrs later without one being done. That plus testimony is what gets people convicted. It's hard to prove a ? or scream ? if there is no evidence of sex. None of these women have EVIDENCE of sex besides their words. Like I said I dont rock with cosby. Who's to say that 10 yrs from now 10 interns can't concoct a story about Obama and have no evidence?

Why do ? keep sayin' ? like this? Of course a bunch of interns can lie. Anyone can lie about anything, it's not exclusive to ? . And this evidence stuff, you want them to spit out the ? they swallowed or sutten?

This ? has already admitted to druggin' hoes and ? ' them. Yes I'm aware he said it was consensual, but that the first rule when you're accused of ? . Say the ? was consensual, coz then it turns into what we have now; speculation.

Wouldn't surprise me if he began to ? and confessions were made
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    other than the debates in this thread, I honestly could give a ? , that dude was living foul anyway even if he didn't force himself on none of them. the same credibility and status that was bestowed upon him from the cosby show can be taken away by the same muthafuckas who gave it to him.