Powerball is at $1.3 BILLION

Options

Comments

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would you even protect all that money?

The $250,000.00 insured through FDIC is standard for most deposit accounts. Then you have CD and other options. But the money would have to be so spread out you'd probably forget about some of it lol.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm investing in the future surgeons, business, talented minds of black people. Putting my ? Sion on as as my investment stock advisor, and ? up the world the right way.

I'm also buying the New Orleans Pelicans.
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I'm investing in the future surgeons, business, talented minds of black people. Putting my ? Sion on as as my investment stock advisor, and ? up the world the right way.

You won't have enough to buy the Pels. They'll sell for 600M+ at least.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't buy lottery tickets but ? I'm buying 3 on wendsday...

im not too cool to try and win a billion..
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm gonna get tickets but man, having all that power and responsibility would be a ? . So many people lining up to take advantage of you
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna get tickets but man, having all that power and responsibility would be a ? . So many people lining up to take advantage of you

that's why I'd set aside a "? " everyone outside of my trusted fam... you want paper you will get it from there but when that bytch dry up.. "oh well"
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And somehow almost half will go back to the government, daylight robbery.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i would look into investing into the city mds poppingsome
    take over the maine drug trafficking game

restore brownstones in harlem

get rid of all these drug rehab centers and get them away from schools

invest in mercenary groups to do my ? work slowly take over africa and get rid of that boko haran ? and them other ignany warlorsa have somebody build me an iron man suit

develop predators for my own doing

start taking over small 3rd world countries and build them into mini technological powerhouses
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I buying all the IC chicks, and slapping a Trademark/Copyright tag on them.

That way of any of you nig nogs wanna holla them via pm's, dm's, text, kik, google, etc...YOU GOTTA PAY!

@deadeye is gonna ? you

Nah, I wouldn't have to buy them anything.

I'd just be like that old man in the insurance commercials:

@ :18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdPVW3nziGU

Basically, once they know you've got it.....they'll come to you trying to play you.

All you have to do then is play them like @CP203 did .

Chess, not checkers.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    vitoria wrote: »
    The lotto is a scam, this once again proves it

That's why I never bothered with it. Like who runs the lottery ? They sound like the winners. Plus always figured the IRS/Uncle Sam got the biggest cut. In some places they take at least 30%, then there's a state tax too. If I owned my own lottery no one would ever win LOLOLOLOL.

Not all states tax
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »

You won't have enough to buy the Pels. They'll sell for 600M+ at least.

Don't have to buy the team alone.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm off to Turk & Caicos
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would buy commercial and residential real estate.

Expand my startups.

Make sure the generational wealth is straight.

Buy some manufacturing plants.

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vitoria wrote: »
    The lotto is a scam, this once again proves it

for a chance to win a billi ill take that $40 scam cause im sholl buying up some tix
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 million going straight to her bank account ? .

If I got a a billion my momma got a billion.

She just ain't gon have unlimited access to my account.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

2 million? Lolllllll, y'all jggas is shiesty as f!!!!!!! u could give 20 million to both parents, each kid, then give a milli to every aunt and uncle u have and u still have 900 frickin MILLION dollars + collecting interest you still have PLENTY more you could even comfortably throw in the garbage and would not be missing anything!! glad y'all ain't my son jeez
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How would you even protect all that money?

The $250,000.00 insured through FDIC is standard for most deposit accounts. Then you have CD and other options. But the money would have to be so spread out you'd probably forget about some of it lol.

Build you a money bin like scrooge mcduck you could be swimming in that ? . Just make sure you watch out for them beagle boy ? trying to pull a jack move
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How tho unless you have money grabbing family? Mom and pops get 2 to 3 mill. Brothers sisters get 1 to 2mill. Friends gets 500k to 1 mill. If they can survive off that ? em
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moms getting 50M off top. It's only right.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    last saturday seen an asian dude drop 300 bucks on powerball tickets.

• damobb2deep
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »

2 million? Lolllllll, y'all jggas is shiesty as f!!!!!!! u could give 20 million to both parents, each kid, then give a milli to every aunt and uncle u have and u still have 900 frickin MILLION dollars + collecting interest you still have PLENTY more you could even comfortably throw in the garbage and would not be missing anything!! glad y'all ain't my son jeez

? thinking short term... if you give 20 mil to anyone they will see they have 20 mil to spend... if you give them 2 they might spend that 2 in the same amount of time they spend that 20... so why have someone help you go broke? 2 mil is plenty to live off of for years...
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've said before and I'll say it again. I'm setting up a blind trust, getting best the CFP, Tax attorney and accountant money can buy, sending my attorney to claim my prize and I'm gone...

I'll finish my law degree, set up a trust fund for my niece, give my brother $20 million and my cousin and her family $5 million, look out for a couple of really good friends who have held me down. Besides my alma mater and few selected charities, no one else is getting a penny straight up....
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I can't lie, I've been thinking about this jackpot for some days now. I'm not scared or nervous or anything I just feel like I'm ready to accept it and I win.