To those who believe in a kind and merciful ? ....why is the world so hostile to life?

Options

Comments

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If humans never face challenges how would they grow? Trying to avoid nature's callous hostility has advanced us.

I more or less agree with you. But nature being callous and hostile to life on Earth defies the idea of one, all loving and caring ? .

But it is very possible there are a bunch of "good" and "bad" gods out there. Some even say Earth itself is a ? , but who knows.

Lol I know you do, but I don't think it defies the idea of all loving ? , the love is in the life giving.

I believe there could be a friendly and nice ? out there. But ONE ? that also happens to be loving and caring? Impossible from my observations. There is too much misery out there from natural disasters and natural parasites for there to be any evidence of there being ONE ? that is also loving.

Do you think there could be multiple gods, some good and some bad?

In my view ? is one and out of ? comes everything, 'good and bad' energy. Life is given to the parasite with as much love as what was given to you. Best of luck of life to you both! Yes we are special in that we can even contemplate this ? , but the amount of breathe given is the same.

If ? rid the planet of all ill befalling things, this world would probably be a huge heap of ? if we held the same frame of mind or thought systems we have now. Humans need these things to humble them. We are more than our bodies, and if ? is living and experiencing life through all it's many creations, there is much understanding and wisdom to be gained. People who have had to suffer have a far deeper sense of life that a lot of other people lack.

Okay, so you believe in one ? that is half good and half evil I guess?

One that is perfectly okay with parasites that eat children alive, many times in countries without good access to doctors or medicine? Sounds like an interesting ? , and maybe that's the ? we have now. But how is such a ? kind or merciful at all, especially if those children are helpless against flesh eating bacteria that is very painful and aggravating for parents to see and go through? Or parasitic worms that grow out of children's limbs in many nations worldwide? Sounds like a creepy ? , assuming such a being is one. But it's an interesting viewpoint.

The view there is one ? that is responsible for all these natural hostilities is very disturbing to me, and why I lean against it but I respect your opinion.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Lol you really don't know what the ? you talking about. You just literally posted the same prophecies which I just literally explained to you why you are wrong. No where is it mentioned that world peace will every be obtained before the end of time. No where is it every mentioned Isreal getting along with its neighbors before the end. No where is it every mentioned that the whole world will worship one ? . I don't know how a person can ALWAYS be so wrong yet full of themselves.

1f735b2d414e6d4fea48c83eac6ad246bdf5b27.gif

Come on man, seriously? I'm taking quotes directly from the Bible, the quotes that Old Testament experts have validated as true by modern day and ancient Jews. You can run, but not really hide, from the FAILURE of Jesus to fulfill the Old Testament prophecies, as modern day and ancient Jews can easily attest to. I know you have no serious rebuttal to this, it's been 2,000 damn years and I'm not impressed. If you're impressed however, great. Jews and most others aren't.

http://www.jewsforjudaism.ca/resources-info/the-jewish-messiah

The Messiah will rule at a time when all the people of the world will come to acknowledge and serve the one true G-d (Zechariah 3:9, 8:23,14:9,16; Isaiah 45:23, 66:23; Jeremiah 31:33; Ezekiel 38:23; Psalm 86:9; Zeph. 3:9).

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

Wars have increased dramatically in the world since the start of Christianity.

The Messiah will reign as King at a time when all the Jewish people will observe G-d’s commandments (Ezekiel 37:24; Deut. 30:8,10; Jeremiah 31:32; Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27).

--Hmm, no wonder Jews after 2,000 years still feel Jesus did not fulfill the old prophecies and promises of the real messiah. Every Orthodox Jew will agree with this, and again, Jews wrote the damn Old Testament. Lol come on brah give it up! It's over.

You're really ignorant when it comes to the bible Seriously you are and should stop talking about it. I said it in the last two post the prophices aren't fulfilled until the second coming. How hard is that for you to understand. NOT FULFILLED UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. The whole point of being a Christian is that the bibke is the only authority that matters and is canon to ? 's word. That is the one and only canon which is why I been saying you don't understand and don't know what the ? you talking about at all. Post as many sources of other books from Judaism, Catholic, Orthodox, in the end the bible holds supriority over all.

I guess the Christian view will make little sense to me until the 2nd Coming. It just sounds like such a long shot thing to happen after 2,000 years, that I can't help but laugh at it. But hey, if believing this comforts you, by all means take comfort in it.

I'm more of a "seeing is believing" kind of guy. The Christian viewpoint is still an interesting one, even if I still see no evidence for it.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol you really don't know what the ? you talking about. You just literally posted the same prophecies which I just literally explained to you why you are wrong. No where is it mentioned that world peace will every be obtained before the end of time. No where is it every mentioned Isreal getting along with its neighbors before the end. No where is it every mentioned that the whole world will worship one ? . I don't know how a person can ALWAYS be so wrong yet full if themselves.

Pride and arrogance AKA the prime traits of satan

So the people who wrote the Old Testament were prideful and arrogant?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lol you really don't know what the ? you talking about. You just literally posted the same prophecies which I just literally explained to you why you are wrong. No where is it mentioned that world peace will every be obtained before the end of time. No where is it every mentioned Isreal getting along with its neighbors before the end. No where is it every mentioned that the whole world will worship one ? . I don't know how a person can ALWAYS be so wrong yet full of themselves.

Come on man, seriously? I'm taking quotes directly from the Bible, the quotes that Old Testament experts have validated as true by modern day and ancient Jews. You can run, but not really hide, from the FAILURE of Jesus to fulfill the Old Testament prophecies, as modern day and ancient Jews can easily attest to. I know you have no serious rebuttal to this, it's been 2,000 damn years and I'm not impressed. If you're impressed however, great. Jews and most others aren't.

The Messiah will rule at a time when all the people of the world will come to acknowledge and serve the one true G-d (Zechariah 3:9, 8:23,14:9,16; Isaiah 45:23, 66:23; Jeremiah 31:33; Ezekiel 38:23; Psalm 86:9; Zeph. 3:9).

There will be universal disarmament and worldwide peace with a complete end to war (Micah 4:1-4; Hoseah 2:20; Isaiah 2:1-4, 60:18).

The Messiah will reign as King at a time when all the Jewish people will observe G-d’s commandments (Ezekiel 37:24; Deut. 30:8,10; Jeremiah 31:32; Ezekiel 11:19-20, 36:26-27).

--Hmm, no wonder Jews after 2,000 years still feel Jesus did not fulfill the old prophecies and promises of the real messiah. Every Orthodox Jew will agree with this, and again, Jews wrote the damn Old Testament. Lol come on brah give it up! It's over.

You're really ignorant when it comes to the bible Seriously you are and should stop talking about it. I said it in the last two post the prophices aren't fulfilled until the second coming. How hard is that for you to understand. NOT FULFILLED UNTIL THE SECOND COMING. The whole point of being a Christian is that the bibke is the only authority that matters and is canon to ? 's word. That is the one and only canon which is why I been saying you don't understand and don't know what the ? you talking about at all. Post as many sources of other books from Judaism, Catholic, Orthodox, in the end the bible holds supriority over all.

I guess the Christian view will make little sense to me until the 2nd Coming. It just sounds like such a long shot thing to happen after 2,000 years, that I can't help but laugh at it. But hey, if believing this comforts you, by all means take comfort in it.

I'm more of a "seeing is believing" kind of guy. The Christian viewpoint is still an interesting one, even if I still see no evidence for it.

Lol its funny you suggest evidence and state bring a seeing is believing guy when whatever belief system or lack of belief system has as little evidence as Christianity. But stay on your high horse so full of yourself when you know as little of the universe as I know. The fundamental difference between between you and me is that I honestly keep an open mind to my faith and recognize it only as faith where you clearly and false have a sense of superiority that is misguided at best and completly ignoble at worse. I don't laugh at you thats above me. I do pity you because of your hatred, misplaced pride, and the true lack of knowledge you have when it comes to theological, history and philosophy (as seen in other threads)
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Lol you really don't know what the ? you talking about. You just literally posted the same prophecies which I just literally explained to you why you are wrong. No where is it mentioned that world peace will every be obtained before the end of time. No where is it every mentioned Isreal getting along with its neighbors before the end. No where is it every mentioned that the whole world will worship one ? . I don't know how a person can ALWAYS be so wrong yet full if themselves.

The people who wrote the O.T were not like you
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Lol its funny you suggest evidence and state bring a seeing is believing guy when whatever belief system or lack of belief system has as little evidence as Christianity. But stay on your high horse so full of yourself when you know as little of the universe as I know. The fundamental difference between between you and me is that I honestly keep an open mind to my faith and recognize it only as faith where you clearly and false have a sense of superiority that is misguided at best and completly ignoble at worse. I don't laugh at you that'd above me. I do pity you because of your hatred

How am I on a high horse? I simply want evidence of the Christian viewpoint, if someone is going to bring it up in response to my original question.

If someone doesn't have the evidence, that's fine. I don't pretend to have all the answers of the universe at all. It's why I asked the question to begin with but I do believe if there is a ? , there are multiple ones, based on the state of the world and universe.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2016
    Options

Okay, so why do Jews 2,000 plus years later still think Jesus is not the real messiah?
  • The_Jackal
    edited January 2016
    Options

Lol its funny you suggest evidence and state bring a seeing is believing guy when whatever belief system or lack of belief system has as little evidence as Christianity. But stay on your high horse so full of yourself when you know as little of the universe as I know. The fundamental difference between between you and me is that I honestly keep an open mind to my faith and recognize it only as faith where you clearly and false have a sense of superiority that is misguided at best and completly ignoble at worse. I don't laugh at you that'd above me. I do pity you because of your hatred

How am I on a high horse? I simply want evidence of the Christian viewpoint, if someone is going to bring it up in response to my original question.

If someone doesn't have the evidence, that's fine. I don't pretend to have all the answers of the universe at all. It's why I asked the question to begin with but I do believe if there is a ? , there are multiple ones, based on the state of the world and universe.

And I gave you the answer as to why ? is merciful from a Christian viewpoint and you didn't accept the answer. So you think christian has literally zero merit but base on your one only observationof the world there is multiple gods? And yet you laugh at christians. You have literally zero evidence for your view point but demand it from others
  • zzombie
    Options
    WHAT ARE you asking??? do you want evidence that jesus was the messiah based on christian thought??? there are reasons why we know he is the messiah and they don't.
  • zzombie
    Options

Okay, so why do Jews 2,000 plus years later still think Jesus is not the real messiah?

I've actually told you already if you were paying attention you would have picked up on it

The jews today are the spiritual DESCENDANTS of the pharisees, the talmud and it's teachings and advice KEEPS them from seeing who christ was now as it did then.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2016
    Options

And I gave you the answer as to why ? is merciful from a Christian viewpoint and you didn't accept the answer. So you think christian has literally zero merit but base on your one only observationof the world there is multiple gods? And yet you laugh at christians. You have literally zero evidence for your view point but demand it from others

The view of there being multiple gods out there makes more sense to me then the Christian view because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a "loving and merciful ? " at the same time allowing the helpless children and families worldwide, animals and humans, to suffer in so many ways from so many natural disasters. As Albert Einstein said, if there is a ? , it is likely distant and probably unaware of what much of its creation is doing or up to. Maybe not as powerful a ? as some say. And again, maybe several gods are competing against each other.

I'm open to all possibilities but so far at least, there seems to be almost nothing backing up the Christian viewpoint. And that's perfectly okay. It allows me to see other viewpoints, though I still welcome any viewpoint which may be interesting.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I've actually told you already if you were paying attention you would have picked up on it

The jews today are the spiritual DESCENDANTS of the pharisees, the talmud and it's teachings and advice KEEPS them from seeing who christ was now as it did then.

Okay let's say you're right. Why do you think Muslims don't believe in your version of the Bible ? ? Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, so why do you think so many around the world are rejecting Jesus as savior and rejecting the Christian view in general?
  • The_Jackal
    Options

The view of there being multiple gods out there makes more sense to me then the Christian view because it is IMPOSSIBLE for a "loving and merciful ? " at the same time allowing the helpless children and families worldwide, animals and humans, to suffer in so many ways from so many natural disasters. As Albert Einstein said, if there is a ? , it is likely distant and probably unaware of what much of its creation is doing or up to. Maybe not as powerful a ? as some say. And again, maybe several gods are competing against each other.

I'm open to all possibilities but so far at least, there seems to be almost nothing backing up the Christian viewpoint. And that's perfectly okay. It allows me to see other viewpoints, though I still welcome any viewpoint which may be interesting.

That's a belief that you have again it's no more legit then Christianity regardless of how you personally see it. It's funny you laugh at christians and their belief and yet you have the sane unfounded, unproven belief and somehow they are more legit the Christianity.

It's honestly hilarious that yiu continue to say their is nothing backing Christianitywhen their is literally NOTHING backing your belief but your own feeling of the universe. But tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel smarter/more rational then you actually are.
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    alissowack wrote: »
    Like DoU said...sin.

? wants us to see that His Kindness and Mercy is not based in the material...but the spiritual. Because of sin, we see the opposite. We think ? needs to meet our material needs in order to fill us spiritually. Mankind's hostility towards each other is because we are seeking something spiritual that we can't find in ourselves...so we lie, cheat, steal and ? .

This is the HUGE contradiction I'm talking about with Bible believers, if your boy Jesus "forgave" our sins, then why the hell are humans and animals still suffering from the "sins" of Adam and Eve? Are you trying to say Jesus and the Bible ? never truly forgave the sins of Adam and Eve?

And as far as mankind's hostility to each other, a lot of this was by design, because humans by nature are very aggressive and territorial. It's in our DNA, and plus humans have limited resources to deal with, because of NATURE being generally hostile to life.

Again...the issue is spiritual. What you want is things to appear at peace and no one physically hurt each other. But if we are not spiritually at peace with ourselves, it won't matter if ? allows for a non-violent world. Because of sin, we will find ways to ? the spirit of mankind without even lifting a finger.

? wants a personal relationship with mankind...not a business transaction. Jesus's forgiveness of sin was done out of love for mankind...not as some contract agreement which is what you are suggesting. What you want is the benefits of being in ? 's Favor instead of getting to know Him who grants favor.

How are people as a whole supposed to get right spiritually? Unless a ? comes down and proves himself or herself to people worldwide, no one will have the same view. People will have their differences and resources and other animals will still compete for them.

If the environment wasn't so harsh to animals and humans worldwide, you would have a point. Many spiritual or religious places suffer from tsunamis, hurricanes, floods and everything else. There are cases of churches being hit with tornadoes during Christmas.

Because of sin, we can't...and won't...get right spiritually. Apart from trusting in the person and work of Jesus, ? is holding us spiritually accountable. It's not enough to keep the rules. We must 't thaso in spirit.

How are people supposed to stop sinning, if we're made with desires? And why should that be a reason to allow flesh eating bacteria to exist, isn't that harsh?

There is nothing inherently wrong with desires. It is when our desires are not "in spirit". Because of sin, our desire's fall short. We can't be happy, sad, or angry without it being destructive towards the spirit of things.

If flesh-eating bacteria is the reason for our spiritual deterioration, it would be harsh.

So what would the solution to all this sinning be? To follow the rules of the Bible 100%? To the T?

In a previous post I gave a solution...apart from trusting in the person and work of Jesus for ? 's Favor, there is nothing we can do. If we follow the rules...it would need to be done in honor of His Favor.

So basically, flesh eating bacteria and hurricanes will be around until the end of time. Sounds harsh if all this comes from "one" ? . If one ? made flesh eating bacteria that eats a baby's skin as it's alive, many times without anesthesia, doesn't that make the Bible ? seem kind of evil?

I would rather someone say there are other gods or beings that are bringing these harsh things to Earth. But you say the Bible ? has made these things. Pretty disturbing.

But what does flesh eating bacteria have to do with the spirit deteriorating? I may personally not like the idea of waking up and finding myself being eaten alive by these things, but my hope is that ? keeps my spirit whole through it all.

An plague-free environment isn't going to cure sin that plagues the heart.

Flesh eating bacteria and other horrors are big reasons why so many are not religious or don't take religion seriously.

Why would a non-religious person gain faith if he or she has a child or sibling with flesh eating bacteria or worse? It seems like your Bible ? has zero interest in trying to build relationships with other humans. Relationships are a two way street, and the Bible ? is missing in action like an absentee father.

And before you say people need to try harder to "build a relationship with Jesus", be aware I've called out to Jesus on this forum at least 3 times, never hearing an answer. I was Christian for 16 years and not nearly as satisfied with my life as I am now. Not sure what kind of being you believe in, but it seems to be the hide in the cave type.

No...people building ? up to be this genie in a bottle is the reason. Someone has an ailment and these faith healers come along trying to "sell" you on it.

...and no I wasn't going to say try harder. If you got to work to get somebody to love you, then it is a relationship gone bad. Jesus wants a relationship...not a do-boy.

If Jesus really wants a relationship with people as much as you say he does, why doesn't he bless us with his presence IN PERSON after his 2,000 plus year absence? If I was a father and didn't see my son for his whole life, and didn't pay child support, I'd be considered a horrible father. So I'm very skeptical your boy Jesus even cares to build a "personal" relationship with anyone.

Probably why Mohammed and several others have made up their own religions these past years.

According to the Bible, the next time he comes it is to judge the world. If you don't know about who Jesus is now in the Bible, you never will. There is this impression that if he shows up and conjure up a miracle or two you will just fall to the ground and worship. You're not. You are going to be exactly as you are. You're going to question his authority over mankind or why it took him so long to show up...and most importantly, what must you do to get saved. We're trying to tell you who Jesus is, but you have already made your choice.

LOL LOLOL come on now. If Jesus was to come back to Earth now, perform a miracle or two in Times Square or wherever else magicians perform, I very well might be impressed enough to worship him. But he wouldn't even have to do that, all he would have to do is PROVE he is who he says he is.

Think of all the Muslims, atheists, agnostics and multiple ? believers he could convert if he proved himself to the world. But that's not happening.

Again...you're not. You are going to be like the Jews and find the means to crucify him. Along with performing miracles, he exposed people's sin and you...or even I...wouldn't like to hear what he has to say.

However, given these times we're in, you might end up getting somebody who will perform your miracles one day...but it won't be Jesus.
  • zzombie
    Options

Okay let's say you're right. Why do you think Muslims don't believe in your version of the Bible ? ? Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, so why do you think so many around the world are rejecting Jesus as savior and rejecting the Christian view in general?

Many simply don't know it, for example the gospel cannot be preached in many Muslim nations.

Other people simply like the religion they were born into. for some people their religion is tied to their culture so they feel that leaving the religion would be like leaving their culture. You talk as if Christianity is being widely rejected but it's not, their is evidence that the church is growing in africa and Asia.

Now me personally I think it's kinda impossible to gauge the growth or reduction of any particular religion on a world wide scale.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

That's a belief that you have again it's no more legit then Christianity regardless of how you personally see it. It's funny you laugh at christians and their belief and yet you have the sane unfounded, unproven belief and somehow they are more legit the Christianity.

It's honestly hilarious that yiu continue to say their is nothing backing Christianitywhen their is literally NOTHING backing your belief but your own feeling of the universe. But tell yourself whatever you want to make yourself feel smarter/more rational then you actually are.

That's because the Christian viewpoint has no evidence and frankly, I don't like lazy gods, such as the one you worship. People have to wait for the 2nd coming for proof the Christian ? is real? After 2,000 years, it's obvious the Bible ? either doesn't exist (likely), is lazy as ? , or a total psychopath.

It is what it is bruh. And with the new Zika virus going around, the one that shrinks the heads of babies, giving it BRAIN DAMAGE AT BIRTH, the Bible ? seems faker then the tooth fairy. Oh and by the way, the Zika virus is spread by mosquitoes, is the lazy Bible ? gonna do something about it? No? Well he's a lazy ? then. I'm better off worshipping nothing or a more impressive ? .

• kingblaze84
    Options
    @alissowack

You're just assuming I wouldn't listen to Jesus if he came back. But if he came back, made a little speech and worked enough miracles, who wouldn't be impressed?

Why would a ? have a hard time convincing others of the truth? I suppose he's unable to prove himself, and that's fine. He has that right.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Many simply don't know it, for example the gospel cannot be preached in many Muslim nations.

Other people simply like the religion they were born into. for some people their religion is tied to their culture so they feel that leaving the religion would be like leaving their culture. You talk as if Christianity is being widely rejected but it's not, their is evidence that the church is growing in africa and Asia.

Now me personally I think it's kinda impossible to gauge the growth or reduction of any particular religion on a world wide scale.

I know people who travel and it's very clear Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, and non-belief is growing very fast worldwide too. Political scientists and sociologist studies back all this up but speaking of places where the gospel cannot be preached......

Isn't that a perfect reason for your boy Jesus to come back down to Earth? Doesn't he want souls to be saved from hell, or is the laziness too strong?
  • zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options

I know people who travel and it's very clear Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, and non-belief is growing very fast worldwide too. Political scientists and sociologist studies back all this up but speaking of places where the gospel cannot be preached......

Isn't that a perfect reason for your boy Jesus to come back down to Earth? Doesn't he want souls to be saved from hell, or is the laziness too strong?

There is no way to accurately Gage which religion is growing worldwide. I know people who travel also , I travel. But using my personal travel experience as a barometer for religious growth would be stupid. Because first of all in free societies people change their religion from time to time and in unfree societies we can never know.

? is far from lazy
  • The_Jackal
    Options

That's because the Christian viewpoint has no evidence and frankly, I don't like lazy gods, such as the one you worship. People have to wait for the 2nd coming for proof the Christian ? is real? After 2,000 years, it's obvious the Bible ? either doesn't exist (likely), is lazy as ? , or a total psychopath.

It is what it is bruh. And with the new Zika virus going around, the one that shrinks the heads of babies, giving it BRAIN DAMAGE AT BIRTH, the Bible ? seems faker then the tooth fairy. Oh and by the way, the Zika virus is spread by mosquitoes, is the lazy Bible ? gonna do something about it? No? Well he's a lazy ? then. I'm better off worshipping nothing or a more impressive ? .

Believe whatever you want I honestly don't give a ? . Just don't come in here as though your belief is anymore justified then mine. It's a belief as simple as that. Don't say only the Christian viewpoint say every single view point which includes yours
  • zzombie
    Options
    ? is lazy because he doesn't do what you want him to how you want him to, Says only the prideful and arrogant. Who are you to criticize the timing and planning of almighty ? .

This spirit comes right for Satan
  • zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You know what @kingblaze84 when it comes to religion I'm dusting my sandals off and shaking my clothes off about you. You don't want to learn or understand the Christian perspective on anything all you really want to do is disrespect ? and Christianity.

It's been a waste of time speaking to you about religion and this will be my last post to you about the subject
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Okay, so you believe in one ? that is half good and half evil I guess?

One that is perfectly okay with parasites that eat children alive, many times in countries without good access to doctors or medicine? Sounds like an interesting ? , and maybe that's the ? we have now. But how is such a ? kind or merciful at all, especially if those children are helpless against flesh eating bacteria that is very painful and aggravating for parents to see and go through? Or parasitic worms that grow out of children's limbs in many nations worldwide? Sounds like a creepy ? , assuming such a being is one. But it's an interesting viewpoint.

The view there is one ? that is responsible for all these natural hostilities is very disturbing to me, and why I lean against it but I respect your opinion.

Not so much a half and half ? . Things that come out of ? are not ? itself, even if they are autonomous.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Believe whatever you want I honestly don't give a ? . Just don't come in here as though your belief is anymore justified then mine. It's a belief as simple as that. Don't say only the Christian viewpoint say every single view point which includes yours

I'm agnostic as I said, so I admit to not knowing everything. But I also know what makes sense, and what doesn't sense....either way, the search for answers continues.
  • kingblaze84
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? is lazy because he doesn't do what you want him to how you want him to, Says only the prideful and arrogant. Who are you to criticize the timing and planning of almighty ? .

This spirit comes right for Satan

The spirit comes right for Satan?

Well considering the Bible ? actively supports/engages in slavery and mass murder with atrocities, while Satan is not seen to support such things, that's probably a great thing! Down with gods who support slavery and drown the world! ? them lol