MoralOrals Morning Rant

Options

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol jerry springer final thoughts ass ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol this ? , its bout time

EFkJlLl.gif
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over 1k views..

giphy.gif

But nobody ? wit it?...

Its aight...its cool
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Yo, the Rant for today is about the Oscars and acting. Theres been alot of talk about the Oscars and really alot of the movies that get created to win an oscar, suck. Its an obvious reach, and with a nuanced profession like acting. Obvious isnt something that should be rewarded.

Take Denzel for instance, alot of people say Denzel gave a great performance in training day. Im here to tell you, no he didnt, and he shouldnt have won an Oscar for it. Denzel gave a great performance in Malcom X, and should have won an Oscar for that.

Reason being, if you seen Denzel in interviews, down to the movie characters he chooses to be. He has a flightly, quick, and witty way of thinking. His mind is the type of mind that if you tossed a puzzel on the floor and told him to put it together as fast as you can.

He could somehow convince you that his performance is based on you, so you helping him will reflect higher on you in the long run. And now you're both doing the puzzel that was meant for only him to do. He is a shifty thinker and it shows in most of the roles he does, his mannerisms and speech pattern that people can pick up on.

But Malcom X is a different thinker. Malcom X is a precise and thorough thinker. He has no need to be witty, he is clever. He is so ingrown with his beliefs he can be clever and informed on the way he disarms people. He is methodical, centered, and plans to know what you say before you say it. He studies, he disects.

Just thinks in a way that Denzel does not. Its like taking a sprinter and making him run a marathon so well that you'd think thats all he's ever known. To go from that particular thought process and be able to mimick X's so well and precise. Is a thing of mother..? ..beauty. Thats acting, folks.

Not when a narrative does all of the work and all you have to be is a set piece like will smith in concusion. Thats not acting, thats a lazy and obvious reach.

get a diary ? .....
    MidgetDidntRead.gif~c200

This gif is always funny to me, his hair moving fast as ? , I want see the whole vid lol
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It dont even look right to see a whole thread with no reactions . ? dont even care enough to tell u its wack.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    It dont even look right to see a whole thread with no reactions . ? dont even care enough to tell u its wack.

If you see it that way..
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo, this morning rant...first let me start off by saying. I have no issue with ? people, i believe people who are ? are born ? . I believe that there are people that experiment, that arent ? . Its a human nature thing for people who think a way enough to experiment in that manner. My thing is do what you do, be happy.

That being said, i think we should remove the word "? " from describing ? people. I feel ? should be used to describe straight men who do ? ? . Example, neva been a JayZ fan, liked him even less as he was the leader in rap for his era. JayZ took the mantle and swayed it into a belief that a G, and real man knows womens fashion.

A real man is able to tell a high class woman by what she has on. And if you dont know who Vera ? is, your a lame. Thats ? ? , I aint gone knock a ? that pays that much attention to womens fashion as a way to choose his women. But to suggest and sway public opinion that that in someway defines a man is ? ? .

Theres too many ? ass rappers on bars talking bout ya girls wearing last years Red Bottoms. Thats ? ? b, judge anotha mans ? by her fashion and use that as a way to define him. Not basic fashion, but high fashion ? .

Too many ? getting on their meme game on twitter, facebook, and instagram talking down bout ? . Thats ? ? , that aint yo type of ? , keep it moving. Sublims at ? on social media is some ? ? .

Too many ? going out of their way to ? otha ? girl like its in style and ? . Like its a win to ? anotha ? girl. Then..then, taking it to social media, wit frog and tea emojis..thats ? ? .

While we're in that subject. As a muthafuckin man..dont you eva in yo life think its cool to send me a text filled with 10 words and over 25 emojis..that ? ? .

You got something to ask me?..you ? call me or send me a ? text. Dont you PM on twitter....thats some ? ? .
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, this morning rant...first let me start off by saying. I have no issue with ? people, i believe people who are ? are born ? . I believe that there are people that experiment, that arent ? . Its a human nature thing for people who think a way enough to experiment in that manner. My thing is do what you do, be happy.

That being said, i think we should remove the word "? " from describing ? people. I feel ? should be used to describe straight men who do ? ? . Example, neva been a JayZ fan, liked him even less as he was the leader in rap for his era. JayZ took the mantle and swayed it into a belief that a G, and real man knows womens fashion.

A real man is able to tell a high class woman by what she has on. And if you dont know who Vera ? is, your a lame. Thats ? ? , I aint gone knock a ? that pays that much attention to womens fashion as a way to choose his women. But to suggest and sway public opinion that that in someway defines a man is ? ? .

Theres too many ? ass rappers on bars talking bout ya girls wearing last years Red Bottoms. Thats ? ? b, judge anotha mans ? by her fashion and use that as a way to define him. Not basic fashion, but high fashion ? .

Too many ? getting on their meme game on twitter, facebook, and instagram talking down bout ? . Thats ? ? , that aint yo type of ? , keep it moving. Sublims at ? on social media is some ? ? .

Too many ? going out of their way to ? otha ? girl like its in style and ? . Like its a win to ? anotha ? girl. Then..then, taking it to social media, wit frog and tea emojis..thats ? ? .

While we're in that subject. As a muthafuckin man..dont you eva in yo life think its cool to send me a text filled with 10 words and over 25 emojis..that ? ? .

You got something to ask me?..you ? call me or send me a ? text. Dont you PM on twitter....thats some ? ? .

Yo I didn't even read it all the way down but i .agree 100 percent these ? ass ? loosing touch with real masculinity by engaging in extra fuckery like a ? caught up in he said she said ? like a ? . That's sum ? ? . Like a ? that just wanna b out there to much and openly noticed that's ? ? like ? if u won't sitchyo begging for attention ass down somewhere tf
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    says the ? that knows all about women's makeup
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Yo I didn't even read it all the way down but i .agree 100 percent these ? ass ? loosing touch with real masculinity by engaging in extra fuckery like a ? caught up in he said she said ? like a ? . That's sum ? ? . Like a ? that just wanna b out there to much and openly noticed that's ? ? like ? if u won't sitchyo begging for attention ass down somewhere tf

Thanks for reading, do me a favor. Send me the full picture of whats in yo AVI. Support the cause
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oops posted in the wrong thread
  • Aquafina..floe
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ? r u bouta eat my ? fresh off ovulation before a period with no shower?
    Getchyo tired nasty fonkey ass up and get in the shower! How disrespectful and lazy is that? ? don't u know germs come out of your ? hole too? But u wanna chick to suck u clean without getting in the shower boy never in my motha ? life!!

I know any ? I ? with that ? getting in the shower I don't give a ? if u took 20 showers before wash that ? in front of me so I know it's fresh as far as a ? if u dare put dim sweaty ? and a hairy ? in front of my face I just might hardcandy yo ? and chop it off that's soo nasty u ? on here or moral u a ragedy ass ? tryna give a woman some ? sex. Tf out of here! And wat kinda niggs don't wanna wash his ass anyways?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I know any ? I ? with that ? getting in the shower I don't give a ? if u took 20 showers before wash that ? in front of me so I know it's fresh

? like this would normally be sexy hearing it from a woman but for some reason I just got sick to the stomach
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

I know any ? I ? with that ? getting in the shower I don't give a ? if u took 20 showers before wash that ? in front of me so I know it's fresh

? like this would normally be sexy hearing it from a woman but for some reason I just got sick to the stomach

Yeah it's because your a ?

That's been subconsciously battling your inner masculinity due to embarrassment
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah it's because your a ?

That's been subconsciously battling your inner masculinity due to embarrassment

Prove it by letting me beat...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Classic thread.

• SolemnSauce
    Options
    Getchyo tired nasty fonkey ass up and get in the shower! How disrespectful and lazy is that? ? don't u know germs come out of your ? hole too? But u wanna chick to suck u clean without getting in the shower boy never in my motha ? life!!

I know any ? I ? with that ? getting in the shower I don't give a ? if u took 20 showers before wash that ? in front of me so I know it's fresh as far as a ? if u dare put dim sweaty ? and a hairy ? in front of my face I just might hardcandy yo ? and chop it off that's soo nasty u ? on here or moral u a ragedy ass ? tryna give a woman some ? sex. Tf out of here! And wat kinda niggs don't wanna wash his ass anyways?

Im lost, what is this about?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over 1k views..

giphy.gif

But nobody ? wit it?...

Its aight...its cool

Because the ? so long winded they have to come back a few times.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Over 1k views..

giphy.gif

But nobody ? wit it?...

Its aight...its cool

Because the ? so long winded they have to come back a few times.

tumblr_nkz1b9ksd41so5xtno1_400.gif

They came back..for the BASE
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Im lost, what is this about?

Ohhh, I get it now..I did a rant about getting head wit sweaty ? ..lol
  • SolemnSauce
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yo, late/early night rant for that ass.

Why women gotta be so ? sexy? Got this chick that I know that body is errrthing I love in a woman. Thick ass, thick thighs, ? a mouth full. Lawd she bad, and I can't een touch it. Cant...Een...Touch it...and I know, she know, that I know..she know I wanna touch it soon ? bad.

She come through walking that walk. Ass looking like to midgets fighting over steak..silhouette from the side make you bite ya ? fist it hurts so much. Talk to her and she keeps fluttering her hair out her face.

I just wanna be like come her gurl..grab that ? ass...? , but yo..she's in a relationship and I respect dem boundaries. I ain't a ? ? outchea trying violate cause of my own desires. Why they gotta be so bad, why they gotta have that mean ass body, where dem jeans that have the hanging lip in the back cause they ain't making jeans for that donkey.

? b...boundaries bruh, morals fam, values b..but ..WHY WOMEN GOTTA BE SO ? SEXY.

When she talking to me, I be acting like I'm all there..but in the back of my mind I'm like

crying-mj-over-mj.jpg
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo, gentrification....? it, what's so bad about it. You tell me, cause I'm seeing em do it out here gradually. I'm seeing areas that always looked like ? cause the folks that owned the properties out there neva did much to maintain em. Neva sent out crews to cut the grass, clean up, fix the roofs and rotted banister's.

Most of the ? was owned by older folks who don't even live on this part of town. They had a property management place to collect rent and due minor repairs that people threatened court cases over. Had new renters in there every 6 to 8 months, the renters ain't give ? .

Now the areas don't look so depressed, I was riding through and the park area was having a function open to everyone. Little kids where walking to it with their friends. That ? never happened before. Soon buinesses will come to get the dough from the new resident's.

I know people wanna make it a race thing. Pushing out the black folk, like Lil Wayne said.."well, really...not really". The black folk don't own the beat down homes. Don't go to the mayor to complain about the condition of the streets. Don't do community functons to raise moral and clean up the area.

It ain't a matter of race, it's a matter of people who give a ? . Against people who either don't period...or don't have the money and time to give a ? .

Ion know, when I was a kid and they tore down our projects to start building what now is an extended ship yard and aquarium. All I heard is white folks is devils and liars. They lied about contamination in the dirt to tear down the projects and force us to move.

Really, they tore down a beat down part of town. To create a form of income for the city and people who live in the city. Cause with that aquarium came others business and it revitalized that part of downtown.

Ion know man..one you stop looking at ? through the lens of black and white. You start to see, ? is actually a lot more gray and green. Than you'd like to think.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I switched from saying ? to 'oh my lordness'. It seems harder to say oh my lordness in a ? tone.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I switched from saying ? to 'oh my lordness'. It seems harder to say oh my lordness in a ? tone.

Record you saying it, and place the recording in my inbox.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I also prefer saying what the farquaad!!! instead of wtf.

Lord Farquaad, from Shrek.

You know I sound like Keak right?