Options
    How many kids you got BA?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You had them around the same time..or do they have a decent age gap between the two?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    4 years apart. Those blue jays are nice tho eh?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    4 years apart. Those blue jays are nice tho eh?

Oh, Ion watch baseball...you understand my power..stop tryna derail my thread

tumblr_muq281vcUS1si77cco1_500.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U gettin trolled bro @MoralOral
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol...she's actually on beat too
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    edited March 2016
    Options
    And you know what, being that I respect your intellect...i'll take that as a compliment. And just so you know..there is no lack of ambition..I'm a lazy oppurtunist.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Hahahha of course ;)
  • SolemnSauce
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yo..my son ducked up my plans tonight. I'm on call and wide awake..so here's an early morning rant..but this one's a little different..this a rant on how I met my wife.

So yo, my wife used to be a dispatcher for this job a had. She was a real bad dispatcher too, their office was in another state so I swear sometimes they were ? on purpose knowing we can't check em.

So one night I'm helping out a Co worker on his final job. We get done, drive down the street and kick it for a few. Just popping ? , talking bout hoes and work. Some how convo got on dispatchers. We get to talking bout her, how she's a ? dispatcher. I asked did he see her when he went to the office out there to visit.

He was like nah, but I wish I did she got a sexy ass voice. I was like word, I just wanna here her moan during sex. He said yo, she got people's in Charleston and she come through every now and then. I said how you know, he said he calls dispatch just to talk sometimes when he's bored.

Dude wasn't lying either, he stayed getting his pay checks garnished for phone usage. So next day, the moment I was able to get her on the Nextel Chirp. I shot my shot, was like..my man said you got family in charleston, next time you come through, let me take you out.

She shot me down, was like..nah I don't date guys from work. I was, aight..cause all I wanted was to heAR her moan. She tried to let me down easy..talking bout no offense and ? ...I was like nah, nah we good.

Fast forward a week or so and she did some ? dispatching again. So I went off on her cause I was having a bad day. She sent an email to my GM on some ? ? . So I told my sup. What happened and it was like, it's cool I'll take care of it. So on the weekend I'm chilling in my apt. Playing madden and this chick calls me on my personal cell.

Hollering bout why so and so calling me ? late night hollering bout work cause you said this and that. I was like..yo..first..? you get my number..second..that man called "you"...don't be calling me bout what another ? said to you bout me. Check that ? ..so she calmed down and said she got my number from a female Co worker who worked at my office.

Once she was calm..I apologized for snapping on her and we had a nice lil convo. So start of the work week, my female Co worker said so and so asked how you look. I said what you tell her, she said I told her you lookable..you grow on people...you aight.

I said word, left the office and hit her up on her cell she used to call me. Told her why you asking chick's how I look, thought you said you ain't ? wit Co working ? . She was like, don't get gassed.

Fast foward 2 weeks and we talk off and on throughout the work day and at night. Sexy ass ? voice, I still don't know what she looks like. I go on vacation for a week and I ask her to come through. She says she's gone think about it.

By this time I'm already Madd into her cause she just had a personality like no woman I've ever met. So positive, driven, honest, I kinda fell in love over the phone on some Manti Teo ? . Once we met in person I was so in love with who she was, I just saw her as one of the most beautiful people I've ever met.

She is the total opposite of me in spirt, bright..postive, fun loving, social butterfly...she just rub off on me so much, made me see life through a totally different lense...for the first time since maybe middle school..I actually enjoyed a chick's company and didn't want her out my house the moment I bussed...copped that ring when she was mad at me during tax time shoppin..popped that question..jump that broom..
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bro bet money u talk too damn much lol
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Ud lose that bet
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo...sup wit side ? and side ? ? Why is this a thing, ? happened to being single. People are so afraid to be alone that they have to be with someone just to not be alone and be single?

How ? up is that, where's the thought process that ya'll messin up each other for future relationships. Babies coming from that, son at school. Texts side ? baby gone, he at work.

But that ? ain't work, ? used his vacation day. Posted up at the next ? spot. They both cheating but catch feelings and take it to social media when they catch each other.

Adulthood is a myth, but childhood ends at puberty. Just be ? single, does it hurt that much to be in a home alone..sleep in a bed alone..shop alone..cook alone..it hurts that bad.

Get a ? pet, get a friend..you don't gotta claim someone to not be alone..just to act like your alone. ? be like, gotta have a back up..for what

Easy as folks is nowadays..that's like having a father that owns a dealership..Ur allowed aby car on the lot, anytime..but you get triple A..cause, you never know..

You dumb as ?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Oh, u aint feel that one huh?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    I didn't even read it cause the starting sentence bored me...
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Know what, ur right,..good looking out..if the first bar don't catch you..da verse trash...preciate that constructive criticism
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Look adult hood is a myth
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I realize that comes off sarcastic, but I genuinely mean that
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The fact you can read is amazing
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options

? wtf is u quoting me for??

? take a few seats in the back with the helmets

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? wtf is u quoting me for??

? take a few seats in the back with the helmets

Classic Wit from Aqua
  • Aquafina..floe
    Options
    Your annoying like conflict