Have the decency not to argue in this ? 's weird ass thread
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? bride girl come getchyo ? he running around here like a cluck
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll go right ahead, ion get notifications for this ?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo...? out chea wit da burners, da blickys,..da choppas,..da emf..da..da..duce duce..nice size techs you can carry in ya sweats...find ya manz body in the trunk of the carrr..it's Jada mu'wah..responsible fo breaking you off.

My bad, got carried away..we gotta stop killing each other over dumb ? . Back in the day, a ? got killed. Everyone know who did it, cause everyone knew it was some ? a ? get killed over. Smacked a ? moms, touched somebodies child..sexually or physically..and they underage.

Stole from a ? grandma yard or house. Some ? where going into it you knew you were DOA..usually it was fiend ass ? with nothing to live for. Nowadays..? catching bodies cause a unliked photo on facebook, escalatEd into a argument. And now somebody shot.

Violence will always be a part of this world, apart of us as black people. We are natural born warriors. But unlike our brothers the Samoans, we don't have any standard of balance and peace. Everytime we try to set it, some dumb ? catch da wave and destroy all that's built.

Its like tho, I've seen this process at least once a decade..I'm 33,..I'm tired of watching us climb the mountains only to fall off. The first time I'm was in it, so I didn't see it. The second time I was In it, but I saw it. Now..the third time..Im like what the ? .

We in the Matrix..is this Zion?..why does this same process repeat every ten years..I'm I the only one that see this? It's like I can predict the future cause I seen it 2 times already.

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo...hiphop used to be our culture. It was somthing we could identify with, styles came from the street. It reflecTed in the clothes we used to wear. How we used to wear the clothes. It was more than clothes th, it was tagging, breakdancing, slang, used to be a saying..that ain't hiphop.

But as it currently stands, hiphop ain't our culture anymore. Hiphop used to generate standards that came from the blocks and hoods we came from. Dalinkwent,Ecko,AF1's,Timbs, Fubu, Lugs,...now this ? is seen as lame. It's seen as a staple of "what are thooooose?.

Now the style in hiphop comes from outside, and it is assimilated into hiphop. There are no standards, there's no foundation anymore. Anything goes, used to be to talk tough, you had to be tough. Now you don't have to be tough, you can be all the way ? .

Be on camera running away from action that you asked for. All you need to do now is have money, put out a hit. They hit don't even have to be successful and fans will think. He's bout that life, no...he paid someone who is about that life to be about that life. And what is "that life"...a total willingness to go to jail over money. That's "that life"

? that used to bother me about "Juice"..their whole life revloved around licks that could feed them for a day or so..a week, they were just trying go day by day. Then when Rahim died, they showed you a scene where the support system or family was there.

When Q goes to get a gun, the chick gives him one for free off the strength of his mother. It's like the movie wanted you to not acknowledge that they had other options. When the only one who didn't have an option was Bishop.

"THAT LIFE" is not life, that life is waiting for death. Like C-Murder said.."I'm facing 3 to 5, but that don't mean ? ..cause if I go to jail, it gotta be better than living like this". Alot of us come from a place where the odds are heavily stacked against us. So much so that it just seems normal.

We look at well off white folks and think, they lucky. They didnt come from where I come from, why are they so lucky. Then hotep cats tell you, they ain't lucky..after years of slavery, segregation, private bus. Jails, government lies that have been focuses on black folks. We got the short end of the stick.

So then you go...? the government, ? white people. Displaced anger to get you to future enroot yourself in the sludge that you come from and cover your eyes with it. Barely able to see the world cause the sludge clouds your vision. Not seeing the way out, not seeing that you have to sacrifice.

Why do I have to sacrifice, they didnt. How do you know. Maybe what sacrifice to you, is what normal to them. Maybe not being fresh to death when you step out the house is important only to you. Maybe having a whip that get the hoes is only important to you. Maybe having a pocket full of dough at all times but non in the bank is important to you.

Think about a somalian kid that sees a black kid on his tv wit all these jewels and dough. Thinks you lucky..you didn't have to sacrifice. You take for granted that you can lease a car. You take for granted that you don't have to wear the same battered clothes for a month. You take for granted that you live in a home in the hood. When they sleep under a tent.

You take for granted that you can put money in the bank. You take for granted that you can get some semblance of a education. ? is by no means gravy for us. I done forgot the point of this ? tho b.....ummm, culture..? does the last part of what I wrote have to do with the first part?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yo...I'm reading some of these ? again like

1113568_o.gif

Yo, I'ma smart ass ? , I see why teachers, family and friends used to be mad at me for ? off. Yoooooo, my mentals is crrraaaaazy b.

Why I gotta be so ? smart b, why I gotta be so handsome, why I gotta be so fly, why ? mug me when I walk in the spot cause they girl tryna turn her head on the low to get a glimpse of the kid.

Took change from a cashiers hand today, touched hands and that ? deadass trembled b. Lol...MY GAWD, I'm that ? b..like word is bond my ? .

I got this aura, this essence of a ? that come round every 50 years b. If I gave a ? as a youth I'd b Malcom right now b, I'd b MLK right now b..dead ass, lol...yoooo, I'm so the ?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=KgdvxEMVuO0

Here's the dynamics of the situation
    Me..Dubbs..Death..Flirtation
    Heat..Dubbs..Death..Cremation
    Ion really think he understand what he facing
    I be baking emcees
    Leave you slayed, decayed, dismayed
    From word play thats deadly
    See what you don't know..Tony
    My bars charged, plus I got the wisdom of Marconi
    In a house by yourself, why the ? you whispering
    I can just merk you, ? all the bickering
    Glock to your ear, buck if you listening
    At ya wake screaming..? , if you missin him
    Ya flow jalopy, and I'm in ya ? mouth
    And she calling me arogant...cocky
    Six feet, stocky, right hook..yaki
    Disrespectful..fight me?...stop me
    Mind bottling, this ? not think
    Allergens is a Prob..bo..lemme
    ? , Allergens is alot of them
    And I'm full of myself..in ya ? ?
    And it's full of myself
    On my ? like a L, tell her
    Take a pull of myself
    Catch me I get loose
    Have ya sky's graying than goose
    Bucking at Tony Duce

A break down of the punches..

? wit me Dubbs is Flirting with death

Once he get the bars, the heat gone creamate em

Bars charged plus marconi..marconi is the inventor of using radio transmissions to transfer info. So bars charged is a an ode to WiFi plus having the intellegence of the main who started it all

Dudes initial attack at me he was whispering on the Mike even tho he was by himself

I can just finish him, ? a back and force in a thread.

That heat in his ear, respond better if it catch you

Yaki is means cooked over direct heat..

@TonyDubbz yo beat down apart of my rant now
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint even morning no more you ? .

You really asking for me to ? you again bruh.. the Battlezone Rap forum is up now & i know u dont wanna take it there
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Yo..can I get a mod to please change the name of this thread to "The Morning Brew, From Magoo"?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yo...this morning..I wanna talk about cops. Like when ? happens and people say. They are trained to do this, or that. They should know better. Let me hip you to some ? that I'm sure alot of you know. Alot of us have jobs where we deal with some serious ? .

Some very..very important ? . And we have Co workers who have no ? idea how to do their job. And you think, man if people knew what I know, they wouldn't feel cool bout this. Cause see, here's what happens.

The police force is essentially the cities privatized security company now. Meaning, there duty isn't to you and yours. Their duty is to the state. They generate money for the state, they are privatized security. They go out and get the money that pays for them to go out and get the money.

At the same time, paying the corporation a large portion of what they bring in. The corporation being the city. Cause peep it, everyone who gets into police work for the civic duty of it. People who actually should be doing police work.

On the streets, they are good cops. They are trained and have an actual understandING for their job and duty. But to the department, they are ? employees. Cause good cops defuse and deter. They do not do the things a cop has to do to make the money.

So they get write ups, passed over for promotions and stay in the dog house for doing the actual dictionary meaning of the job. So they either, quit, learn to hate the job, or fall in with the incorrect way of doing their job.

That leads to high turn over. When there is high turnover, the good employees get over worked. They start to complain and quit. That leads to lax rules in hiring, just to get the bodies in the cars. That's where the large influx of bad cops come in.

And you know what they do? Exactly what the city wants them to do. Make that money baby...they instigate, they tailgate, they aggravate. Cause they know, at any point, at any time. We all are committin a gray area of a crime. And they abuse the hell out of the little knowledge that they have.

This is why you see some of them get heated when challenged. Cause for the most part they don't know. Most people don't challenge them, they accept the harassment. And unless it's on tape, the judge is gonna believe them. Why, the judge is an employee of the same corporation.

It the only thing that matters is the money. Crime being low doesnt bring in the money. So any and everything they do never about reduction. Reduction is the given reason behind the elevation in arrests in citations. Which does what?..bring in the murhafucking money.

Now, everyone in law in enforcement knows this, it's a problem none of them can fix because everything is so ass backwards do to career politicians making very bad decisions. It's the symptoms of a problem.

Like I said in an earlier rant..the real truth..the crust of a murhafucking issue. Is always in the gray area no one wants to acknowledge. It's easier to hate the cops. To the cops, based on what their job wants from them. Its easier to hate you.

Good...bad..it's easier that way. ? or be ? . Ain't that the world b?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    1 minute till the end of the morning..

Yo, women get jealous over the dumbest ? . The funny thing about it, it be the ? that you ain't even tryna do. That be having em thinking you tryna do some ? .

I know the whole stereotype that men think about sex all day. And we do, but that ? some recreational ? . I think about being LeBron when I'm on the court. But I ain't thinking I'm Lebron...Know what I'm saying?

Just cause you assume I wanna ? something, and I might wanna..no lie, I ain't gonna do it. And these chick's running round all hurt talking bout. All men cheat, nah ? ..all men cheat on you and yo girls. Birds of a feather right.

Maybe ya'll getting cheated on for a reason. Maybe that's a sign from gawd that you need to change who and what your dealing wit. Poisoning good women's minds with your broken heart. Ride the bench, let the starters play.

? ? wit a ? that had a girl when she met him., but he won't cheat on her. Where that work, same way you get em is same way you lose em. But like I was saying..women really know how aloof men can be sometimes.

Even if I find a woman attractive, odds are ...if I got some ? on my mind. I ain't paying attention to them ? clues women be tossing out. Yeah "you" know cause your a women. I gotta ? ..I ain't gotta ? ..and I don't ? .

"She flicked her hair to the left a half turn"..? what?..I'm tryna buy this tv and shes talking bout some warrantee that I don't need. Both of yall need to shut the ? up. Cause if she don't drop to her knees and ask for an insertion...I ain't paying no attention.

Yeah she got a fat ass, I noticed that like 30 minutes ago..took a mental picture for the fap bank, and shifted my mind elsewhere.
  • SolemnSauce
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ever wonder why in education, they teach the history of something before they educate you on it. Always wondered why the history of it mattered enough that you had to know it. When the lessons you're going to learn are the accumulation of what is known from the history of it.

Isn't that the point of the whole thing? Instead of filling the minds of students with needless info, that only really matter to in triva contests. I think it stunts intellectual growth and innovation. Just think about if you knew how and why. At the same time didn't know what lead to the why.

If you understand the scientific reason for the why, and you are really into the subject. Doesn't it then lead you to experiment to find other ways to get the how? Everything has a time, some things are ahead of their time and some things are prehistoric.

Maybe you have a way to better facilitate a prehistoric process that will make an old thought or action. A thing that's leaps and bounds a head of its time. I feel that's how real innovators work and more.

Seems like structure education as it is now is designed to stifle the mind. To get you comfortable to think a static way. Makes it easier for you to go into the work force and become an unquestionable coag.

I know some people that are really smart, I'd go to them to make me a resume. I go to them if I needed a reference letter. They think the way structured minds are taught. They have excellent grammar skills, and used complex words to make their point.

At the same time, they can't explain a ? thing. Listening to them tell a story is the most dreadfull part of knowing them. Their mind is to structured, to into how they are taught. To into what makes them smart. Not intellegent but smart, at least smart by European education standards.

Put them in a place where they had to learn a kinetic skill that requires improvisation, and at the same time has to be done in a condense space and time. And they panic, you show up on them and their drenched in sweat.

They can't handle it. This is kinda the argument made against the cornerback who was also a Rhodes Scholar. They said he was too "smart"..smart people think slow. They have to complete a mental process to find an action. It's the way school teach.

The process, Learn why, learn when, learn who, learn why again, then learn how. It's stunts intellect and it's truly harmful to people with intellect.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand what buddha is saying tho. These things we love so much do cause suffering.

The part I don't understand is why we should let go of our attachment to them? If I detach from all things, what am I? An animal.

Experiencing these delights and sorrows is what makes me human.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    I think he is saying, if you lose them or give them away. It should hold no bearing on your heart. And the only thing that should be important is you and the people you love. Cause after all, what's the difference between humans and animals other than one can name the other. Animals mourn loss ones to, animals need to eat, sleep, digest, and procreate just like us.

If we spoke dolphin, and spoke to a dophin who's to say they wouldn't be more or as intellegent as us. If the case is more and they take only what they need and live together, in peace, and help lost swimmers from time to time with no expectation. Who's the real animal?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    gposx3kq09kd.png

Yo, same people cheering on Beyonce for her superbowl performance. Are the same people that ignore the fact that JayZ ? out Brooklyn to help push the Nets Barclay center.

Then bragged on wax about how he got folks to buy into that ? as he sold his stake in it. But im sure it wont assist in the gentrification of Brookyn.

Sure no one cares that she never made a statement when what was happening in St.Louis and Baltimore was happening.

Sure no cares that this is all an advertisment push for her new album, and after she sells she going to go back to being reclusive away from the black community and never speaking on issues affecting young black women.

Sure she doesnt have to use her influence to push a positive narative to these young black women. Sure Jay Z is still moving Base. Sure Hov did that, so hopefully you wouldnt have to go through that.

I aint saying they gotta take the lead and run wit it. But they are in the business of selling you a lifestyle. If shes gonna stand out front, dont let her back down away from it after shes down using it to sell her product.

5cjv3yij4wk3.png
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    "The only words I own are the thoughts in my head; and even then I'm not so sure...."
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    "The only words I own are the thoughts in my head; and even then I'm not so sure...."

v64a7ypblkxp.gif

Everything you see,hear,feel, and smell has been created by a being. A being that uses your body and consciousness as a means to protect itself. It's only mission "self preservation". So are you sure, "your thoughts" ...are even ..."your thoughts"?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    And what dialect of bird might you be speaking?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    And what dialect of bird might you be speaking?

Beatrice. ...I fly in any weather
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Ur gonna have to explain that one
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I asked if speak bird, you said you were a bird.