###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ((((Drop it)))
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    *sighs* The only reason this thread is even here and that Dizz ended up in my ? is because I'm probably the only IC female whose exposure lasted like 24 hours :/ Why? Because...
    1. My nudes aren't even that great
    2. No one outside of Reasons and Cheapseats knows me
    3. My nudes really aren't that great

Beta told me he was single. I am single but recently I started talking to someone....fell for dude.....told Beta we not chilling anymore Monday, my ? on the IC Thursday.

And Elzo, this ? ? move did cause some tension in my current situation so you can have several seats.

All in all I'm more upset about my ? looking a little lopsided in the above pic :'( And Happy Super Bowl Sunday :3

@jazzybella

Don't be so modest boo, you have the body of a beautiful black goddess & don't let these misogynistic boy-? tell you otherwise.
    Hell, I would slobber all over them ? and enjoy every last bit of it. Yes ? .

beyonces-poem-to-blue-ivy-is-simply-divine.gif

@jazzybella you should come ? with us more often. I've heard great things about you. We don't be doing ? but hurting each other feelings all day. Its great.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *sighs* The only reason this thread is even here and that Dizz ended up in my ? is because I'm probably the only IC female whose exposure lasted like 24 hours :/ Why? Because...

Beta told me he was single. I am single but recently I started talking to someone....fell for dude.....told Beta we not chilling anymore Monday, my ? on the IC Thursday.

And Elzo, this ? ? move did cause some tension in my current situation so you can have several seats.

All in all I'm more upset about my ? looking a little lopsided in the above pic :'( And Happy Super Bowl Sunday :3

@jazzybella

Don't be so modest boo, you have the body of a beautiful black goddess & don't let these misogynistic boy-? tell you otherwise.

@jazzybella you should come ? with us more often. I've heard great things about you. We don't be doing ? but hurting each other feelings all day. Its great.

No thank you. I'm fine where I am.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? look snug af
  • thatboydizz
    Options

@jazzybella

No thank you. I'm fine where I am.

What was going through your head when you got that messege the other night?

And what made you tell your dude?

I dont know how I would feel waking up to the world looking at my nudes

image.jpg
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Yall ? scary af. I pull my ? out even while it's soft
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? scary af. I pull my ? out even while it's soft

My nigguh
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    "She's 25 grown and takes full responsibility for her actions...."

Funny-Shrug.gif?gs=a

Thats somebody daughter bruh. If she's almost 30 then she need to be setting examples around here. We don't want the next generation of females here to be ? Even tho it looks that way we don't want that. We want good wholesome women like Mrsreeseycups.

I am the worst one of them all. RT
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    "She's 25 grown and takes full responsibility for her actions...."

Funny-Shrug.gif?gs=a

Thats somebody daughter bruh. If she's almost 30 then she need to be setting examples around here. We don't want the next generation of females here to be ? Even tho it looks that way we don't want that. We want good wholesome women like Mrsreeseycups.

I am the worst one of them all. RT

Come get these scriptures!!
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...I juhh KNOW Reesey Nasty .

:3
  • Reesey
    edited February 2016
    Options

Aren't we all. ;-)
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Where tf is reesey nudes?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    I remember when mrsreesycups husband was tryna figure out how to use tinychat then outta no where this ? start tryna #creepSet reesey with the entire laptop ? was funny as hell. Real ? right there. Reesey is 1 out 2 females here that can actually make me laugh out loud
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    reeseyskeeper lol
  • Reesey
    Options
    I remember when mrsreesycups husband was tryna figure out how to use tinychat then outta no where this ? start tryna #creepSet reesey with the entire laptop ? was funny as hell. Real ? right there. Reesey is 1 out 2 females here that can actually make me laugh out loud

I was suuuuper heated. @Kat told me to check out the TC thread.

He was like nooooooooo! Lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Came on TC at the right time when that happened. Lol.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Beta gets an award for being a hotline bling mf'r ?????

Ol you used to call me on it cell phone lookin ass

So weak

Dont do that..

Don't do what ???

He clearly got his feelings hurt cause she got a man

Within days dropped her pics ???

LAME

@MsSouthern Be real if you was in the same situation. What would your response be? You calling the cops or getting even? Or would you just stop posting and prey we stop reposting the nudes?

I did have it happen and I just owned it

Wasn't happy but wasn't giving another pic to keep him from dropping the original

And it was lame then too

@jazzybella shouldn't leave either ....but to say Beta isn't in his feelings is crazy talk
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Came on TC at the right time when that happened. Lol.

That lil ? got some power huh
  • thatboydizz
    Options

I was suuuuper heated. @Kat told me to check out the TC thread.

He was like nooooooooo! Lol

Reesey gotta be the thickest chick in game definitely the most athletic

Where them jeans pictures at @MrsReeseyCup Im asking for a friend you probably know him @deadeye
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aren't we all. ;-)

giphy-5_zpsmkd4dgcz.gif
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Beta gets an award for being a hotline bling mf'r ?????

Ol you used to call me on it cell phone lookin ass

So weak

Dont do that..

Don't do what ???

He clearly got his feelings hurt cause she got a man

Within days dropped her pics ???

LAME

@MsSouthern Be real if you was in the same situation. What would your response be? You calling the cops or getting even? Or would you just stop posting and prey we stop reposting the nudes?

I did have it happen and I just owned it

Wasn't happy but wasn't giving another pic to keep him from dropping the original

And it was lame then too

@jazzybella shouldn't leave either ....but to say Beta isn't in his feelings is crazy talk

Did choice or somebody else hold your ? pictures hostage and try to blackmail you?
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Where my brother @irony been at
  • BigSleeze
    BigSleeze Members Posts: 47 ✭✭
    Options
    This is the kinda ? that make it difficult to get nudes in the first place. Hoe ? at its finest. First 48, telling for a cig and bag lunch ass dude. Smh.