###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If everything I read is true Beta sounds like a whole hoe out here in these streets.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    Can i get a pic of the so called exposed ? and ?

Word it's like I'm always a day late when ? go down and I'm in that big ass pm ?
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »
    Yall ? are cornballs & fuckboys with all this fake caping. Yall wasnt saying this ? when mark passed around ic female nudes. This ? old,breh.

Yall wasn't tearing up when he did it to moving on up buuuuuuuuut...

Beta is the bad guy now.

Yall some ? ? & wanted a fake ass rich friend.

I think you should name who you talking about seriously. Because you didn't have ? bad to say to 203 until he got tired of paying for pico. If you knew he was fake the whole time you should have been let it be known. He been here for five years already. He was big bruh. But me personally I always thought there was something more behind all the stunting. So thats why when he got got I didn't really give a ?

And Everybody knew movinonup was a ? the day she joined

Real ? ? .... I don't know these hoes besides the ones I converse with.

And pico is my ACTUAL friend outside this ? ? . You know...the one you break bread with...?

We told all of these females about their ? being out there floating, hence the Chico tea thread and when chatty patty ass ? wanted to gossip, spill tea and ki ki, but remain anonymous.

Smh. The same anonymous ? that was trying to expose the bride

That chico tea thread caused so many feelings. I hope to ? yall turn up this year. This was a screen shot from a mass pm last year.

? gonna catch it I swear to ?

mc_zpsurbjvtqx.jpg

That video of bride never existed. Rumors.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Yall ? are cornballs & fuckboys with all this fake caping. Yall wasnt saying this ? when mark passed around ic female nudes. This ? old,breh.

Beta is the bad guy now.

Nobody wanted 203 to be rich more than you and Pico.

Besides, the deception of a rich ? was needed to aquire the Pico nudes.

@dnb1 mmmmm NO.

I've shown @trillfate what my ? made last year with his taxes, we good over here.

I aint wanted that ? to be rich. I have friends that are actually rich, boo boo kitty. Speak on what you know, boo.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The amount of puttin the ? on a pedestal is disgusting. I've never called out another man for ? a chick. That shouldn't be in your DNA. Thats for chicks to ? about!

And if he is wrong for it ok,well she's an idiot.
    Which is worse? Lol Its 2016 didn't they invent Snapchat for this?

Finally, name me 3 Ic chicks---in the US---- who has neither smashed the homie or had suggestive pics out there. Go. Charlie out here slurpin n burpin on cam and back posting like normal. Bottom line ? get hot and do ? just like ? . Because they WANT TO. Stop capin like chicks are victims

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

Ob is probably the funniest inclusion. Not only has her ? been put on the summer jam screen, the ? she smashed upgraded and she occasionally makes herself look silly goin at him. As for the rest of your list, either smash or pics, you do not have 3 in there all i will say. Lls Hint: as hard as you try, u dont know ? bro

@S2J Of course Chatty Patty gonna repeat that false nonsense tho....
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The amount of puttin the ? on a pedestal is disgusting. I've never called out another man for ? a chick. That shouldn't be in your DNA. Thats for chicks to ? about!

Finally, name me 3 Ic chicks---in the US---- who has neither smashed the homie or had suggestive pics out there. Go. Charlie out here slurpin n burpin on cam and back posting like normal. Bottom line ? get hot and do ? just like ? . Because they WANT TO. Stop capin like chicks are victims

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

Ob is probably the funniest inclusion. Not only has her ? been put on the summer jam screen, the ? she smashed upgraded and she occasionally makes herself look silly goin at him. As for the rest of your list, either smash or pics, you do not have 3 in there all i will say. Lls Hint: as hard as you try, u dont know ? bro

Soooo you're saying thats not your ? that was exposed bout 2010, 2009? *nick young face* Thats really how u goin wit it?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

Soooo you're saying thats not your ? that was exposed bout 2010, 2009? Thats really how u goin wit it?

I've said that repeatedly.
  • S2J
    Options
    Oh, i get it, plausible deniability. Well played Ob. I've never seen your ? ;)
  • S2J
    Options
    But i only use you as an example of...of hope. Resilience. And its Black History Month?

Before it was commonplace OB was one of the first pioneers to show that box on the internet, AND catch a body, and you still here, still strong. You a trailblazer
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Oh, i get it, plausible deniability. Well played Ob. I've never seen your ? ;)

You haven't. But I can understand your investment in that being true. You've obviously believed that for quite some time.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    But i only use you as an example of...of hope. Resilience. And its Black History Month?

Before it was commonplace OB was one of the first pioneers to show that box on the internet, AND catch a body, and you still here, still strong. You a trailblazer

You were actually showing the resilience of gossip and innuendo. As well as your investment in it
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it a bad thing if a bunch of dudes seent ya ? ? Aint like most are gonna get a chance to see, smell, let alone touch that moist peach.

• S2J
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Is it a bad thing if a bunch of dudes seent ya ? ? Aint like most are gonna get a chance to see, smell, let alone touch that moist peach.

Well good thing its not her! So your pathetic attempt at a cape is unnecessary
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

It's just that the joke was funny at first. Eventually you get sick of these tired lies. Ya know?
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

To cape would be to say, "most arent worthy"..IE putting her on a pedistal. As worthiness being the reason. But u assumed that, dont make an ass out of U, me...i meant she is smart, amd confident enough its not like she gets ran through, also most dont live 5 states near her. But keep hating women b, thats yo steez
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's just that the joke was funny at first. Eventually you get sick of these tired lies. Ya know?

but what about the catfish cooking?
  • SolemnSauce
    edited February 2016
    Options

I rather people believe a lie about me than know the truth. Attack, and state the lie as much as they want. It has no affiliation with me other than a notion.

But i believe you if you say it aint urs
    ..no biggie
  • S2J
    Options

To cape would be to say, "most arent worthy"..IE putting her on a pedistal. As worthiness being the reason. But u assumed that, dont make an ass out of U, me...i meant she is smart, amd confident enough its not like she gets ran through, also most dont live 5 states near her. But keep hating women b, thats yo steez

Man, what.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »

Beta is the bad guy now.

Nobody wanted 203 to be rich more than you and Pico.

Besides, the deception of a rich ? was needed to aquire the Pico nudes.

@dnb1 mmmmm NO.

I've shown @trillfate what my ? made last year with his taxes, we good over here.

I aint wanted that ? to be rich. I have friends that are actually rich, boo boo kitty. Speak on what you know, boo.

I hate ? that talk like this.
  • SolemnSauce
    Options

Man, what.

The term cape crudely comes from the idea of super man and lois lane. Saving her, whisking her away from danger and by flying her above the city. In other words hold her high above everything.

Which is not what i did, but what you assume i did. Because you have a disdain for men viewing women in a positive light because you hate women. Im not calling you ? , im just saying you hate women.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but what about the catfish cooking?

My catfish dinner was amazing!

CEA262C2-B49C-4A11-8582-FFB51EACF6B7_zpsanmqdzqi.png

That ? look way to fancy. I can only eat catfish in a to-go platter or paper plate. Anything else and I cant trust it.
  • S2J
    edited February 2016
    Options

Man, what.

thCSH.gif~c200
    The term cape crudely comes from the idea of super man and lois lane. Saving her, whisking her away from danger and by flying her above the city. In other words hold her high above everything.

Which is not what i did, but what you assume i did. Because you have a disdain for men viewing women in a positive light because you hate women. Im not calling you ? , im just saying you hate women

Yawn. I hear u scrap