###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @9thSide been had this one on repeat the last 25 hours

thinkin about them licks as if I had to..thinkin about you as if I had you

http://youtu.be/ggFcywrbspE
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »
    no i'm good she backed down went back on her word it's cool she wasn't ever built to do wat she typed she got caught in the moment. She was trying to defend her homeboy she only sees's it from his side because they homiez

It's all good though

If you pay for my ticket, I'll go in her place. Lemme stay at your house and buy me a box of magnums.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam @jazzybella

Hate it had to be you
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @jazzybella ....you from south carolina?..

Berkley County to be exact?..
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »

dont do that brah
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These hoes for everybody bruh
  • S2J
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »

=
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5lpBlgRNKtY
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    Lol...why yall attributing sleezy motives to that question. I was on my instagram and seen a young lady that looks remarkably like jazzybella. Down to how she posed in selfies, same expressions as jazzybella, same glasses and all. I could blow up her spot and post the instagram but i aint beta.

Come one guys, is that what yall think of me. It was just an innocent inqury
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just let it go brah...this thread is 10 pages too long anyway
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    LOL

You claim to love heauxz, yet the moment someone sends your thirsty ? nudes and shows sexual autonomy, you wanna expose them.

I'se confused.

When the last time you sent somebody a ? pic and what was it for? @? _Lyfe
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL

You claim to love heauxz, yet the moment someone sends your thirsty ? nudes and shows sexual autonomy, you wanna expose them.

I'se confused.

" we dont love them hoes"
  • SolemnSauce
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Speak for urself

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Of course you love heauxz.

Patriarchy won't let you admit it.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Never sent anyone a ? pic, actually. Not that I ever wouldn't if the right opportunity presented itself.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Never sent anyone a ? pic, actually. Not that I ever wouldn't if the right opportunity presented itself.

Its 2016 and you never sent nudes to somebody? Damn you must just get straight to the point. I thought you was one of the freaks on here my bad.

we dont save hoes in this sub-forum if a ? is convicted and found guilty then its off with her head Like ladyzee. Im not saying jazzybella did anything wrong but did she doing anything right?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Its 2016 and you never sent nudes to somebody? Damn you must just get straight to the point. I thought you was one of the freaks on here my bad.

we dont save hoes in this sub-forum if a ? is convicted and found guilty then its off with her head Like ladyzee. Im not saying jazzybella did anything wrong but did she doing anything right?

Nothing wrong with being a freak. Wish I spent more time being one, honestly. They have more fun.

I mean, ? is begging for nudes. You should be glad when a woman blesses you with one.

You are cutting off the blessings by running them off.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Nothing wrong with being a freak. Wish I spent more time being one, honestly. They have more fun.

I mean, ? is begging for nudes. You should be glad when a woman blesses you with one.

What chu think about jazzybella ? pics top shelf or reggie?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Hc1Kevj.gif
    @? _Lyfe
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Free @beta Free @OMEGA_CONFLICT ? aint gonna be right till my ? come home. They couldn't beat us with a 1000 arms so they gotta rely on flirtbans. Disgusting
  • S2J
    Options
    LOL

I'se confused.

Nah . It dont work like that. To the beggin ass dudes maybe but to evryvidy else, we not stupid, again, site full of dudes, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! Its to share nudes! Lol Nothing to be grateful about bc we know they will always keep comin

Newest chicks: Kam, Jazzy, AyeB....Nudes, nudes, semi-nudes.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    LOL

I'se confused.

Nah . It dont work like that. To the beggin ass dudes maybe but to evryvidy else, we not stupid, again, site full of dudes, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! Its to share nudes! Lol Nothing to be grateful about bc we know they will always keep comin

No need to mansplain this to me.

If you keep running women off, you'll run in short supply of them because few will actually trust your ass not to snitch or expose them.

Honestly, someone sending you nudes don't make her gross. You gross for exposing her for what two consenting adults do that involves sex.
  • S2J
    edited February 2016
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    LOL

I'se confused.

No need to mansplain this to me.

If you keep running women off, you'll run in short supply of them because few will actually trust your ass not to snitch or expose them.

Honestly, someone sending you nudes don't make her gross. You gross for exposing her for what two consenting adults do that involves sex.

Who said she was gross? Im just sayin she a grown ass woman, she did what she did and their are certain stigmas attached, as it should be. Whats the problem?

Plus nowadays chicks are controlling the camera phone lookin dead ass into the lens in sextapes lls So at this point im not even convinced they dont WANT ? to get out

But regardless, again, i cant think of many women on here with no nudes. Most popular active women posting, im pretty sure all have nudes. There's dozens of women that lurk. Think about what it takes for a woman to not only create an account but up a pic and jump into this fray of wolves. It means you WANT that attention.