###CreepSet PRESENTS: ANYBODY KNOW THE REAL REASON BETA EXPOSED JAZZYBELLA??..

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The amount of puttin the ? on a pedestal is disgusting. I've never called out another man for ? a chick. That shouldn't be in your DNA. Thats for chicks to ? about!

And if he is wrong for it ok,well she's an idiot.
    Which is worse? Lol Its 2016 didn't they invent Snapchat for this?

Finally, name me 3 Ic chicks---in the US---- who has neither smashed the homie or had suggestive pics out there. Go. Charlie out here slurpin n burpin on cam and back posting like normal. Bottom line ? get hot and do ? just like ? . Because they WANT TO. Stop capin like chicks are victims

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

Ob is probably the funniest inclusion. Not only has her ? been put on the summer jam screen, the ? she smashed upgraded and she occasionally makes herself look silly goin at him. As for the rest of your list, either smash or pics, you do not have 3 in there all i will say. Lls Hint: as hard as you try, u dont know ? bro

@S2J Of course Chatty Patty gonna repeat that false nonsense tho....

Soooo you're saying thats not your ? that was exposed bout 2010, 2009? Thats really how u goin wit it?

I've said that repeatedly.

Lion
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? reppin and bought him school books

Nobody bought me school books you moronic ? . Speak facts. Act like a donkey poster and not these GnS cornballs polluting the section.

The amount of puttin the ? on a pedestal is disgusting. I've never called out another man for ? a chick. That shouldn't be in your DNA. Thats for chicks to ? about!

Finally, name me 3 Ic chicks---in the US---- who has neither smashed the homie or had suggestive pics out there. Go. Charlie out here slurpin n burpin on cam and back posting like normal. Bottom line ? get hot and do ? just like ? . Because they WANT TO. Stop capin like chicks are victims

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

Ob is probably the funniest inclusion. Not only has her ? been put on the summer jam screen, the ? she smashed upgraded and she occasionally makes herself look silly goin at him. As for the rest of your list, either smash or pics, you do not have 3 in there all i will say. Lls Hint: as hard as you try, u dont know ? bro

I been said the pics were fake stop mentioning me with her. It's been multiple posters in it since I did it half a decade ago, ask one of them to confirm.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lil halftime show while we wait for all parties involved

"

image.png

image.jpg

Felipe Must Be Proud
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sugertits

117tcmw.jpg

Country Crock Face Doe
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wont address the wallet thief today. Not worth it.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

??????? Did you mean to post this in ADHD

@obnoxiouslyfresh
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish a ? would accuse me of stealing I'll rip her ? eyes out
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    ? sounds like a slave "I gotta tell yall something "
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

"

image.png

image.jpg

Felipe Must Be Proud

Khalessi gonna have a nice wide ass wit age..that slappa, loose ? that look like the bottom of a raw chicken

20140502-110311.jpg
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Nobody bought me school books you moronic ? . Speak facts. Act like a donkey poster and not these GnS cornballs polluting the section.

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

I been said the pics were fake stop mentioning me with her. It's been multiple posters in it since I did it half a decade ago, ask one of them to confirm.

I know She sent you money I couldn't care less what you did with it. Were you just gaming her up getting bread out of her or were you really struggling like she claim If you were struggling how you get up 80 bands in just a few years @ReppinTime ? Whats your claim to fame. Heads wanna know I got A WHO ARE THE RICHEST POSTERS ON IC thread coming up we gonna need to see some w-2's. Smh @ Obfresh getting her guts blasted just as much as charlie and pico and got the nerve to act like the "good girl" around here. We welcome whorish behavior whats the point of hiding it. I guess after all these years that prettiest ? title still up for grabs.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

"

image.png

image.jpg

Felipe Must Be Proud

Oh, he is. =)
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @obnoxiouslyfresh
    stop dropping subliminals put em on the summerjam screen
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    called that ? the wallet thief lmao. Must be 2 sides.

@ReppinTime you eating off blood money?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    you need to build a resume
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

khaleesi I heard you wanted to throw hands with shadyteam. Honestly I think she would knock you the ? out
  • MistyKnight
    Options

khaleesi I heard you wanted to throw hands with shadyteam. Honestly I think she would knock you the ? out

Dizz, i'm not gonna help you out anymore.
    You're on your own, kid.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

You're on your own, kid.

I made 14 diamond threads by myself ? I look like with a tag-team partner.

Why you ducking shady? She the only female that ever had real aggression towards you and you dont have ? to say

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

Missleading
    Obfresh
    Mrsreeseycups
    Topoftheworld
    Khaleesi

giphy.gif

Lies
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    jazzybella will you stop snitchin jesus christ I'm not responsible for any of this
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options

You're on your own, kid.

Why you ducking shady? She the only female that ever had real aggression towards you and you dont have ? to say

She had no true intentions it was just an angry post from her with no sincere intention of fighting i'm not mad at her most people on the net can't back up their talk

• thatboydizz
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »

You're on your own, kid.

She had no true intentions it was just an angry post from her with no sincere intention of fighting i'm not mad at her most people on the net can't back up their talk

Yeah she has a big mouth. Can't control what comes out of it sometimes. Just keep ethering her ass she'll get the messege.
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    no i'm good she backed down went back on her word it's cool she wasn't ever built to do wat she typed she got caught in the moment. She was trying to defend her homeboy she only sees's it from his side because they homiez

It's all good though