This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    Abraxas wrote: »
    I don't think anyone really gives a damn about your musical preference.

This is a big lie

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »

This is a big lie

No. We really don't give a ? about who you like so stop questioning others musical tastes you culture vulture. Jayz is one of the goats deal with it and move on. You don't like him cool move on and shut up about it.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    iron man1 wrote: »

This is a big lie

No. We really don't give a ? about who you like so stop questioning others musical tastes you culture vulture. Jayz is one of the goats deal with it and move on. You don't like him cool move on and shut up about it.

I have said Jay Z is the greatest ever MC

Just because i don't enjoy his music or a song of his doesn't mean i'm a liar and can't admit that he is the greatest ever MC

It is called being objective mate key word objective
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Just for kicks.. a post of mine from a couple of years ago.
    Copper wrote: »
    cant expect much more from a sheltered ?

You dont know ? about me.

I grew up in the projects.

Parents came to this country with nothing.

They are great role models and instilled their morals and values upon us.

Pushed my sisters and I to have an education.

Told us to stay away from drugs.

Taught us that love is color blind.

We all made it through high school without getting pregnant.

We've all never been arrested.

We're all currently successful in our careers or are in college pursing a career.

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

Well done for not getting pregnant in school. Aim high girl, aim high.

? , you missed the whole point.

Go tend to your future school shooters please and don't worry about my black excellence.

You are a typical white privileged ? ? who is only on this forum for your racially charged fetishism. You have an ignorant view on black kings and their desires and you don't even understand the meaning of the word racist/racism.

You can continue to cry your white tears as that always brings me great pleasure, but dont ever come in here trying to call a black person racist without understanding what it means to be a racist. Yes ? , I am black. And my husband is part white but he does not claim that part as he is MAJORITY native mexican american.

#ByeBitch

I love all your posts at me, they always bring a smile to my face. You are so delusional I love it. Your whole life is some kind of hypocrisy, it makes great reading. Now go practice some pole moves and send the boys on here some more snaps. X
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

We're all currently successful in our careers or are in college pursing a career.

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

Go tend to your future school shooters please and don't worry about my black excellence.

You are a typical white privileged ? ? who is only on this forum for your racially charged fetishism. You have an ignorant view on black kings and their desires and you don't even understand the meaning of the word racist/racism.

You can continue to cry your white tears as that always brings me great pleasure, but dont ever come in here trying to call a black person racist without understanding what it means to be a racist. Yes ? , I am black. And my husband is part white but he does not claim that part as he is MAJORITY native mexican american.

#ByeBitch

I love all your posts at me, they always bring a smile to my face. You are so delusional I love it. Your whole life is some kind of hypocrisy, it makes great reading. Now go practice some pole moves and send the boys on here some more snaps. X

Typical white behavior. Doesn't understand something due to lack of intelligence and comes to the conclusion that it's "delusional" "wild" "invalid".

Like I said, bye Becky.

And yass I will continue keeping my body in shape while you sulk and watch my snaps with envy as you choke on your powdered donut.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White hoes have a white ? ....black hoes have a black ? ....turn off the lights and all ? is pink...
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    MY hood
    tumblr_nkpuj05zeE1safv0do1_500.gif
    dmsmuzi.gif
    9681516273_9308c95e1a_z.jpg

White hoes have a white ? ....black hoes have a black ? ....turn off the lights and all ? is pink...

You ol color blind ass ? lol
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

#ByeBitch

Typical white behavior. Doesn't understand something due to lack of intelligence and comes to the conclusion that it's "delusional" "wild" "invalid".

Like I said, bye Becky.

And yass I will continue keeping my body in shape while you sulk and watch my snaps with envy as you choke on your powdered donut.

Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love. I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    @DNB1 will co sign how greezy my hood is
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    Most official on the block

I Skurr, I Skurr, I Skurr on any opp block

• 9thSide
    Options
    No
    Watch Stew catch feelings over another female rejecting him because they not not find his looks appealing
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

#ByeBitch

Like I said, bye Becky.

Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love.
    I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.

Please participate in the pic thread where "stunting on these hoes" is welcome.
  • DNB1
    Options
    No

Aye you hear about that shooting last night? Something to do with Nines and C Biz and stolen jewels?
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @stew je suis très heureuse de faire votre connaissance!

• 9thSide
    Options
    No
    DNB1 wrote: »

Aye you hear about that shooting last night? Something to do with Nines and C Biz and stolen jewels?

I have no comment on that situation. I feel people should stop gossiping on social media about it people can get in trouble the streets are not WWE and people who comment make statements about things they know nothing about on the internet it is snitching as everybody who talks online knows the police look at every comment
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    @stew je suis très heureuse de faire votre connaissance!

I hvnt taken French since the 11th grade but this sounds positive so I gave u a GOAT.
  • DNB1
    Options
    No

I have no comment on that situation. I feel people should stop gossiping on social media about it people can get in trouble the streets are not WWE and people who comment make statements about things they know nothing about on the internet it is snitching as everybody who talks online knows the police look at every comment

I just seen it's on the sun website....smh....yea i agree tho...social media is the devil.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No

I just seen it's on the sun website....smh....yea i agree tho...social media is the devil.

That we can agree on

These Americans are so lost when it comes to here acting like nothing gwarns on road
  • DNB1
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    @stew, I basically said nice to meet you.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

#ByeBitch

Like I said, bye Becky.

Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love. I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.

1)

200w.gif

But I would be happy for you to prove me wrong

2) @Khaleesi
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yes

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

#ByeBitch

Like I said, bye Becky.

@Mrs. Me Too

Post up a pic on the pic thread& let the IC be the judge of that.

Proof pic guideline is to hold up a sign with your username on it.

I'll wait.

tumblr_m63bo5duYa1rs1mn2o2_250.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    If we are gonna permaban her those reasons

Then there are other posters that need to be added to that list too

Fair is fair

Personally I have no issues with Shady ...

? I need to be banned for the ? I say...

then I balance it out with my fake philosophy ? ...but I make sense.

some type of way ...imma make it about me me me..

smile everyone....

it's beautiful weather outside..

let's all logoff an go sit in the grass an smoke some weed