Comments

• Mrs. Me Too
    Mrs. Me Too Members Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Just for kicks.. a post of mine from a couple of years ago.
    Copper wrote: »
    cant expect much more from a sheltered ?

You dont know ? about me.

I grew up in the projects.

Parents came to this country with nothing.

They are great role models and instilled their morals and values upon us.

Pushed my sisters and I to have an education.

Told us to stay away from drugs.

Taught us that love is color blind.

We all made it through high school without getting pregnant.

We've all never been arrested.

We're all currently successful in our careers or are in college pursing a career.

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

Well done for not getting pregnant in school. Aim high girl, aim high.

? , you missed the whole point.

Go tend to your future school shooters please and don't worry about my black excellence.

You are a typical white privileged ? ? who is only on this forum for your racially charged fetishism. You have an ignorant view on black kings and their desires and you don't even understand the meaning of the word racist/racism.

You can continue to cry your white tears as that always brings me great pleasure, but dont ever come in here trying to call a black person racist without understanding what it means to be a racist. Yes ? , I am black. And my husband is part white but he does not claim that part as he is MAJORITY native mexican american.

#ByeBitch

I love all your posts at me, they always bring a smile to my face. You are so delusional I love it. Your whole life is some kind of hypocrisy, it makes great reading. Now go practice some pole moves and send the boys on here some more snaps. X

Typical white behavior. Doesn't understand something due to lack of intelligence and comes to the conclusion that it's "delusional" "wild" "invalid".

Like I said, bye Becky.

And yass I will continue keeping my body in shape while you sulk and watch my snaps with envy as you choke on your powdered donut.

Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love. I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.

@Mrs. Me Too

Post up a pic on the pic thread& let the IC be the judge of that.

Proof pic guideline is to hold up a sign with your username on it.

I'll wait.

tumblr_m63bo5duYa1rs1mn2o2_250.gif

Yeah sure thing, shall I make a video where prance around like a hoe and slap my ass? Then I can be just like you. Or maybe get in my underwear and take a photo as well? That would be classy. Husband in the other room with baby girl and classy khaleesi slutting herself out to any man that will give her attention. I already put a pic up once anyway and funny enough it wasn't a slutty one. Skank hoe khaleesi.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Paprika wrote: »
    A ? ? with a spaniard

Is this behaviour really tolerated on this forum?

And @9thside just came back from a ban for using the N word.

Disgusting.

It's always tolerated on this forum, unfortunately.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Just for kicks.. a post of mine from a couple of years ago.

You dont know ? about me.

I grew up in the projects.

Parents came to this country with nothing.

They are great role models and instilled their morals and values upon us.

Pushed my sisters and I to have an education.

Told us to stay away from drugs.

Taught us that love is color blind.

We all made it through high school without getting pregnant.

We've all never been arrested.

We're all currently successful in our careers or are in college pursing a career.

#Facts
    #BlackHispanicExcellence

Well done for not getting pregnant in school. Aim high girl, aim high.

? , you missed the whole point.

Go tend to your future school shooters please and don't worry about my black excellence.

You are a typical white privileged ? ? who is only on this forum for your racially charged fetishism. You have an ignorant view on black kings and their desires and you don't even understand the meaning of the word racist/racism.

You can continue to cry your white tears as that always brings me great pleasure, but dont ever come in here trying to call a black person racist without understanding what it means to be a racist. Yes ? , I am black. And my husband is part white but he does not claim that part as he is MAJORITY native mexican american.

#ByeBitch

I love all your posts at me, they always bring a smile to my face. You are so delusional I love it. Your whole life is some kind of hypocrisy, it makes great reading. Now go practice some pole moves and send the boys on here some more snaps. X

Typical white behavior. Doesn't understand something due to lack of intelligence and comes to the conclusion that it's "delusional" "wild" "invalid".

Like I said, bye Becky.

And yass I will continue keeping my body in shape while you sulk and watch my snaps with envy as you choke on your powdered donut.

Lol I look a hell of a lot better than you love. I've seen your photos and videos. You looked okay in a couple but generally you look very average and that body looks like it needs a lot more pole work and less donut. Skank.

@Mrs. Me Too

Post up a pic on the pic thread& let the IC be the judge of that.

Proof pic guideline is to hold up a sign with your username on it.

I'll wait.

tumblr_m63bo5duYa1rs1mn2o2_250.gif

Yeah sure thing, shall I make a video where prance around like a hoe and slap my ass? Then I can be just like you. Or maybe get in my underwear and take a photo as well? That would be classy. Husband in the other room with baby girl and classy khaleesi slutting herself out to any man that will give her attention. I already put a pic up once anyway and funny enough it wasn't a slutty one. Skank hoe khaleesi.

@Mrs. Me Too

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Stop being a scaredy ? and post one in the pic thread with you holding up a sign with your username.

I'll wait.

Also, keep crying your white tears about my marriage. My husband is aware of every picture and video that I post and is secure with his beautiful black queen. Keep hating with your pancake pasty ass. I aint my fault that chad aint hitting it right.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Oh yeah that's right, all white girls have small bums and all black girls have perfect round bums.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    LOL @ Whites getting mad that they aint got no ass to slap themselves. Slap that back becky, gon and slap that back!

You aint got too much ass yoself to be talking ?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    Khaleesi has a granny phatty
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    700 wrote: »

If that ain't ass then idk what is :p

11qpwzb.jpg
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Becky can't relate to this though

tumblr_monufswqOa1qivd1ao2_250.gif
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options

11qpwzb.jpg

? you're such a ? it is hilarious. :)
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

11qpwzb.jpg

When are you going to get married then buy a stripper pole?
    ? is wrong with
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

11qpwzb.jpg

Attempting to ? shame a confident black queen is equivalent to telling a racist not to be racist. There's just no point.

If your interpretation of me flaunting my assets is slutty then I guess I'm a big ol ? . Ain't that right @Kat ? B)
  • Mrs. Me Too
    Options
    Nothing wrong with being a confident woman, that's great. There is a difference between confidence and acting like a ? . I'm confident as well and becuase I'm confident I don't feel the need to send men pictures of myself half naked to get attention. I can get attention fully dressed.
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Nothing wrong with being a confident woman, that's great. There is a difference between confidence and acting like a ? . I'm confident as well and becuase I'm confident I don't feel the need to send men pictures of myself half naked to get attention. I can get attention fully dressed.

Here we go. We got another one of those types that preach that they are classy and then end up on that summer jam screen lol

Where is that proof pic Becky? Enough chit chat. We waiting.

• MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Cain wrote: »

Zee is that you?

Check that IP address.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow every time I see @Khaleesi in an argument or debate with another poster, she is getting annihilated.

@9thSide is still here, and even in her discombobulated way of posting, she still making better points than Kaleesi.

@Mrs. Me Too comes thru dismantling her with the truth. And now this thread suddenly "ran its course" lmfao.

It's obvious why Khaleesi feels like she needs to post provocative slutpics, because without that, damn... there would be nothing to offer. Shake it girl!
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    Wow every time I see @Khaleesi in an argument or debate with another poster, she is getting annihilated.

@9thSide is still here, and even in her discombobulated way of posting, she still making better points than Kaleesi.

@Mrs. Me Too comes thru dismantling her with the truth. And now this thread suddenly "ran its course" lmfao.

It's obvious why Khaleesi feels like she needs to post provocative slutpics, because without that, damn... there would be nothing to offer. Shake it girl!

Another racist cac with faux facts coming to the aid of his fellow whites. Oh joy :)
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options

Another racist cac with faux facts coming to the aid of his fellow whites. Oh joy :)

You forgot to tell me to cry white tears.

You need to be accepted on an Internet forum, and I will say, you figured out the best way to go about that.

1) post slutpics
    2) call white poster racist

It's the easiest way to get other simple minded people to accept you and agree with every simple post you make.

You could say the most basic ? and dudes will be like, wait this is the one who has an ass I like to look at and doesn't like racists. I'll cosign her!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @stew je suis très heureuse de faire votre connaissance!

Tu es Francaise? Cool je ne suis plus le seul
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

You forgot to tell me to cry white tears.

You need to be accepted on an Internet forum, and I will say, you figured out the best way to go about that.

1) post slutpics
    2) call white poster racist

It's the easiest way to get other simple minded people to accept you and agree with every simple post you make.

You could say the most basic ? and dudes will be like, wait this is the one who has an ass I like to look at and doesn't like racists. I'll cosign her!

Lol at everyone being "simple minded" when racist cac is actually in denial about being racist.

I love it when yall do that.

I should also add in that you're a ? for complaining about a chick posting "slutty" pics.

Afterall, the white man is a natural ? *Kanye shrug*
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    I really don't care if you think I'm racist. Im not going to argue it. You want me to be racist, it helps your cause on here.

As for the slutpics, I'm not complaining. By all means, continue. All I did was explain why you do it.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is it being proud of everything from our home, relationship, education, kids, economic standing, race, etc is acceptable but being proud of the physical is viewed as attention seeking and unacceptable?

It's just a ? body for Christ sake.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Afterall, the white man is a natural ? *Kanye shrug*

your bf is white tho you are hilarious