Comments

• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    *Gon' & Repost this ? Jonny . . .

These ? don't wanna hear this one .*

I think that the Mods should set an Example .

If somebody is PERMAbanned, now they KNOW all they have to do is keep making new accounts and there will be no Repercussions for violating .

Y'all aint showed NO Resilience about the issue and even Negotiated a ? deal w/ her here lol
    WOW . . . Who's really got the Power here doe.?

...If y'all gon Punk out about banning her and KEEPING her banned, than at least send her to the Reason so we dont have to see that ? ass Spamming no more .

Wtf is you talking about

You can't be a ? all ya life ?

I dont think you understand what I was trying to say

You said some ? ? , I just wanted you to clarify wtf you was talking about

It's in plain ? ' English .

. . . Not enough Ebonics brah .?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No

If somebody is PERMAbanned, now they KNOW all they have to do is keep making new accounts and there will be no Repercussions for violating .

Y'all aint showed NO Resilience about the issue and even Negotiated a ? deal w/ her here lol

...If y'all gon Punk out about banning her and KEEPING her banned, than at least send her to the Reason so we dont have to see that ? ass Spamming no more .

Wtf is you talking about

Nope, its not

It sounds like it came from a female
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Wtf is you talking about

Nope, its not

You the worst kinda ? to debate with...you respond with Ignorance instead of Valid Points.

Ol' Ignant ass ? .
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Y'all ? really calling for an Eminem stan to be perma-banned though... They don't make Donkey ? /niggettes like they used to.

soft049a9.gif

GQkOyDp9c28.gif

This post will be ignored
    Options
    No

Wtf is you talking about

Nope, its not

You the worst kinda ? to debate with...you respond with Ignorance instead of Valid Points.

Ol' Ignant ass ? .

Basically im saying what the post under you is saying

Lil ?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Only person she really mess with like that on here is @Stew and he's a damn mod so if HE aint permabanned her by now let her ass cook ffs.

Fun fact: This has happened already....and not for selfish purposes. She has the Internet herpes.

Real talk, why is she still posting if she was permabanned?

She dont post where I told her not too soooo...... King ? over here

giphy.gif

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as blank stays banned and gone I'm good. ? dealt in nigganudes as bankers deal in currency.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

Wtf is you talking about

Nope, its not

Ol' Ignant ass ? .

Basically im saying what the post under you is saying

Lil ?

? , Shut up .
    Options
    No

Wtf is you talking about

Nope, its not

Ol' Ignant ass ? .

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    All I wanna know is @9thSide what your culinary skills lookin like?

Can you make this?

gallery_821_3_80966.jpg

If so, all your past transgressions will be forgiven.

Bruh I was killing Indian food in Kuwait. ? was real good.
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    which ever one posteses their bare breast can have the other band...

Make it happen @Khaleesi and i will get banned like u wish drop them nudes ?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why does she have to change what she wants to talk about on a message board ???

Because she been saying the same ? for 7 years.

Literally the SAME ? .

Exibit A:
    9thSide wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ignorance i haven't seen a place with more ignorant and weird people than the I.C.

How you feel about a predominantly black site huh? Meanwhile you listen to our music and claim that along with our style as your own. Got it.

U have me actually misunderstood i explained i don't listen to or like traditional rap i like maybe 20 or so rappers and i explained why i like them. I don't listen to RnB i will admit i listen alot to Dancehall that is a black genre i like that i respect it was created by blacks. Aside from that i'm into other genres i'm a pop fan, classical fan

I am not claiming it as mine

I use slang yes but that is because those i grew up with me used those words so it became natural those words were so common in my environment no 1 outside of the I.C. has said i am offended at u using this slang word never ever not once. I know they are rooted within blacks

As far as style i'm mainly into european designer clothes or european cheaper type clothes like zara i have never dressed urban or typical american hip hop. Besides snap backs. I always was drawn to the european style and brands i worn skinny jeans from when i was 15 i'm in my 20's now so i'm lost about u saying influenced by your style

My problem with the I.C. is this is on my sons life people i know outside the I.C. who dislike Future's music never once had a problem with me or any other Future fan outside the I.C.. I know nas fans outside the I.C. none expect any females to like his music.

I critisize the I.C. because people outside the I.C. wether black, white whatever they are do not do what people on the I.C. do

& the FIRST thing she did when she made the account was stalk stew again.
    Stew if u refuse to do the designer clothes swagger why don't u just do the London boy in the project trappin swagger

jrp5wj.jpg

LIke he wearing nothing flashy just on his grind trappin and gang bangin on the block but still better than anything u wear

Then put her on ignore

All she really wants to do is post in the Reason anyways

@Khaleesi

What are your feelings about @deadeye making creepy , ? , harassing comments to the ladies of the IC ? Imagining seeing a Walmart and stalking them throughout the store. He had used the same gifs for 10 years and now posts pics of morbidly obese women in skimpy clothes

How is that different .,..if not worse ???

I'd rather read a rant from @9thSide about @Stew and music and life in London than be told looking at mine and other ladies pics helps @deadeye "relax and go to sleep " or whatever creepy terms he uses

This is a fact that pretty much anyone with common sense get's The Reason is where i want to post

Some might find that hypocritical as i am not a big fan of 'traditional rap' Stew himself can raise this question if u not a big fan of 'rapping' why u want to post in the reason

However the direction hip-hop has turned into something i predicted in 2009 everyone doubted this at the time but rappers now singing so heavily and this being my type of hip-hop and the way hip-hop has turned into singing basically that is why i wanna post in there that is the music i like

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    My feelings on khaleesi are the same as everyone else she needs to drop nudes and ? just post nude pics of her ? then carry on eating tacos
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9thSide
    Options
    No
    Tell me if i am lying but is it fair to say both khaleesi and stew at raging at the poll results and at anyone voting no
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My feelings on khaleesi are the same as everyone else she needs to drop nudes and ? just post nude pics of her ? then carry on eating tacos

Racist @9thSide
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    she too fine to be banned.. and she likes 50 Cent. wifey material.