This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    @deadeye

Please do not twist my comments to justify your creepy ways . Everything I stated was fact

How often do you hear of a female complaining about feeling violated by a different IC male ?

I am quite aware of your posts either by reading them myself or being pm'd about you and your offensive ways

I would love it if NONE of your posts included me but sadly that will never be the case

Go get help you weirdo

@MsSouthern

Blatant hypocrisy, but believe what you want.

You're quick to call me out, but quiet as a mouse when others have done a lot worse.

No credibility at all.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    i pop in every now & then.

Change the whole atmosphere cuz @Khaleesi stoppin by for a minute!!!
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I read this whole thread

Why? IDK
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *Gon' & Repost this ? Jonny . . .

These ? don't wanna hear this one .*

I think that the Mods should set an Example .

If somebody is PERMAbanned, now they KNOW all they have to do is keep making new accounts and there will be no Repercussions for violating .

Y'all aint showed NO Resilience about the issue and even Negotiated a ? deal w/ her here lol
    WOW . . . Who's really got the Power here doe.?

...If y'all gon Punk out about banning her and KEEPING her banned, than at least send her to the Reason so we dont have to see that ? ass Spamming no more .

edited February 2016
    Options
    No

If somebody is PERMAbanned, now they KNOW all they have to do is keep making new accounts and there will be no Repercussions for violating .

Y'all aint showed NO Resilience about the issue and even Negotiated a ? deal w/ her here lol

...If y'all gon Punk out about banning her and KEEPING her banned, than at least send her to the Reason so we dont have to see that ? ass Spamming no more .

Wtf is you talking about
    Options
    No
    Yall just being selfish
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No
    deadeye wrote: »
    @deadeye

Please do not twist my comments to justify your creepy ways . Everything I stated was fact

How often do you hear of a female complaining about feeling violated by a different IC male ?

I am quite aware of your posts either by reading them myself or being pm'd about you and your offensive ways

I would love it if NONE of your posts included me but sadly that will never be the case

Go get help you weirdo

@MsSouthern

You're quick to call me out, but quiet as a mouse when others have done a lot worse.

No credibility at all.

Name names creep
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    700 wrote: »

Wtf is you talking about

You can't be a ? all ya life ?
  • deadeye
    edited February 2016
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @deadeye

Go get help you weirdo

@MsSouthern

No credibility at all.

Name names creep

@MsSouthern

2019974_o.gif

lol

Only reason you want me to do that is so you can claim that I'm snitching.

One of your many attempts to besmirch my good name.

But alas, to no avail.

Try harder sweetheart.

tomlinumadbroface.gif?w=1000

*And yes....I did say "but alas"*

926.gif

• MsSouthern
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    You can't name anyone because there is no one creepier than you

#fact

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I voted no because I believe in freedom, anybody should be able to post ANYTHING unless it's some really ? up ? , I agree with you she is crazy as ? tho, on my old account years back she sent me some ? up messages and I wanted to actually strangle the ? .
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No whats cool bout shady and all the tough talk?

U can get mad aggressive wit her during sex..

Wrap the hair like a lasso and yank back..

Yoke her up and spit on her..call it set trippin cuh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    I'd ? the dog ? out that ? ? . (excuse my language)
  • deadeye
    Options

#fact

Why'd you edit your post though?
  • deadeye
    Options

#fact

You've been on this forum for well over 10 years.

After all that time, you know full well that you can name incidents that pale in comparison to anything I've ever done.

Yet, you choose not to because you know it would be proving my point..
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    No
    Nah ...I'm right and you even know it

You have been this way since day one ....its progressively gotten worse over the years
  • deadeye
    Options
    Nah ...I'm right and you even know it

You have been this way since day one ....its progressively gotten worse over the years

YawningBillRussell.gif
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

@JonnyRoccIT

They don't hear you though.

If a ? is permabanned then she banned for life. Idk why these mods negotiating with terrorists.

Just goes to show how spineless today's mods are.

They ban you when they get emotional, while they don't ban you when you spam the ? out of the threads.

Must be 2 sides...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

@JonnyRoccIT

If a ? is permabanned then she banned for life. Idk why these mods negotiating with terrorists.

They ban you when they get emotional, while they don't ban you when you spam the ? out of the threads.

Must be 2 sides...

Is it that serious? Does this eat you up inside?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes

@JonnyRoccIT

Must be 2 sides...

It's not as annoying as finding out that another pig killed a young brotha.

But that ? is still on a high level of annoying. Must be a reason why she was permabanned in the first place.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options

@JonnyRoccIT

Must be 2 sides...

Is there really a Proper answer to Why she's Permabanned, but you guys still allow her to be here and Spam once again.?

I just wanna see how things work brah . . .
    Options
    No
    700 wrote: »

Wtf is you talking about

You can't be a ? all ya life ?

I dont think you understand what I was trying to say

You said some ? ? , I just wanted you to clarify wtf you was talking about
    Options
    No

@JonnyRoccIT

Must be 2 sides...

Naw, they just selfish