This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just let her back in the reason. That's all she want just do that and she'll end the shenanigan's. @9thSide pm me those nudes and I'll talk to stew about lifting hour ban in the reason tonignt when we play GTA online
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i told u ? to let her post in the reason
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    i told u ? to let her post in the reason

Shots fired at stew not leg shot but a straight head shot
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »
    Not many people here know i Ice Skate

Naked?
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    No
    I'm nice on a Swegway
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    I'm nice on a Swegway

Naked?
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes
    I have to disagree with both @MsSouthern @UnknownUser

For msSouthern: Yes there are posters here who can also be annoying but it aint even close to the level that Shady is. She has been spamming the SAME EXACT ? for the past 7 years!! For example there's conflict... but we all know conflict is the resident troll. Conflict don't repeat the same ? 15 posts in a row & ? . He switches ? up. But Shady? You can predict how she will respond because she's been saying the same ? for years. "I hate stew" "I am misunderstood" "The billboard chart proves that my music taste is good" "My hood is dangerous" "I like high fashion ? like true religion".... it is NON STOP.

For Unknownuser: There is no fixing this. She can't be helped. She is far gone. She is delusional. She will stop at nothing until she convinces the whole forum that she is "misunderstood" and that her taste in music is not bad. She will NOT stop. She can't stop. She has no "range" because she can't even get past the fact that people just don't ? with her (unless she give nudes). She wants to be accepted and will continue to fight and annoy everyone until she is permabanned.

& for the posters who say there is an ignore button... uh, duh! but that she doesn't even work with shady because like I said, she will post 15 posts in a row spamming the ? out of threads and even though you got her on ignore you can still see her username taking up the whole page. It's psychotic. Like the ex girlfriend who leaves 200 voicemails on your phone.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi at least drops sexy pics n bids to balance out her craziness .

Shady you need to drop some mo ? to balance out yours
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes

? I don't need to do ? . This ? need to go and that's it. Pico can drop nudes and this ? would still be spamming the ? out of threads. Getting on everyone's last damn nerves.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »

? I don't need to do ? . This ? need to go and that's it. Pico can drop nudes and this ? would still be spamming the ? out of threads. Getting on everyone's last damn nerves.

She probably ain't going anywhere
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    caddo man wrote: »
    Naw she brings spice and some unintentionally funny situations.

mental illness is not a joking matter @caddo man
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options

You get on everyone's nerves too...you just as bad
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall must be new posters cuz Shady team has been permabanned before....the only to stop her is ignore or death
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I wanna know is @9thSide what your culinary skills lookin like?

Can you make this?

gallery_821_3_80966.jpg

If so, all your past transgressions will be forgiven.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    yall must be new posters cuz Shady team has been permabanned before....the only to stop her is ignore or death

Not too sure about death.....
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a shadyteam appreciation thread?
  • MistyKnight
    Options
    Yes
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why does she have to change what she wants to talk about on a message board ???

Because she been saying the same ? for 7 years.

Literally the SAME ? .

Exibit A:
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ignorance i haven't seen a place with more ignorant and weird people than the I.C.

How you feel about a predominantly black site huh? Meanwhile you listen to our music and claim that along with our style as your own. Got it.

U have me actually misunderstood i explained i don't listen to or like traditional rap i like maybe 20 or so rappers and i explained why i like them. I don't listen to RnB i will admit i listen alot to Dancehall that is a black genre i like that i respect it was created by blacks. Aside from that i'm into other genres i'm a pop fan, classical fan

I am not claiming it as mine

I use slang yes but that is because those i grew up with me used those words so it became natural those words were so common in my environment no 1 outside of the I.C. has said i am offended at u using this slang word never ever not once. I know they are rooted within blacks

As far as style i'm mainly into european designer clothes or european cheaper type clothes like zara i have never dressed urban or typical american hip hop. Besides snap backs. I always was drawn to the european style and brands i worn skinny jeans from when i was 15 i'm in my 20's now so i'm lost about u saying influenced by your style

My problem with the I.C. is this is on my sons life people i know outside the I.C. who dislike Future's music never once had a problem with me or any other Future fan outside the I.C.. I know nas fans outside the I.C. none expect any females to like his music.

I critisize the I.C. because people outside the I.C. wether black, white whatever they are do not do what people on the I.C. do

& the FIRST thing she did when she made the account was stalk stew again.
    Stew if u refuse to do the designer clothes swagger why don't u just do the London boy in the project trappin swagger

jrp5wj.jpg

LIke he wearing nothing flashy just on his grind trappin and gang bangin on the block but still better than anything u wear

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Smellin like bacon eggs and ? at khaleesi crib this morning. woman the ? up
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Usmarin in the time i been here and time i lurked honestly he hasn't talked about much besides trying to convince people Jay Z is good. He has mentioned he wants to be a Lawyer but never anything specific u associate Usmarin for talking alot about Jay Z on here

Supergangster u associate him for Nas on here this is his main topic

? happens, conflict never say anything of substance ever

Bcotton u associate him for talking about Lil Wayne on here

There are a few examples
    U kidding me? They got the Goat IC catchphrases...

"Do she got that ass?" "Pray for the living" "Noone is safe" etc

^^^Substance.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Why does she have to change what she wants to talk about on a message board ???

Because she been saying the same ? for 7 years.

Literally the SAME ? .

Exibit A:
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ignorance i haven't seen a place with more ignorant and weird people than the I.C.

How you feel about a predominantly black site huh? Meanwhile you listen to our music and claim that along with our style as your own. Got it.

U have me actually misunderstood i explained i don't listen to or like traditional rap i like maybe 20 or so rappers and i explained why i like them. I don't listen to RnB i will admit i listen alot to Dancehall that is a black genre i like that i respect it was created by blacks. Aside from that i'm into other genres i'm a pop fan, classical fan

I am not claiming it as mine

I use slang yes but that is because those i grew up with me used those words so it became natural those words were so common in my environment no 1 outside of the I.C. has said i am offended at u using this slang word never ever not once. I know they are rooted within blacks

As far as style i'm mainly into european designer clothes or european cheaper type clothes like zara i have never dressed urban or typical american hip hop. Besides snap backs. I always was drawn to the european style and brands i worn skinny jeans from when i was 15 i'm in my 20's now so i'm lost about u saying influenced by your style

My problem with the I.C. is this is on my sons life people i know outside the I.C. who dislike Future's music never once had a problem with me or any other Future fan outside the I.C.. I know nas fans outside the I.C. none expect any females to like his music.

I critisize the I.C. because people outside the I.C. wether black, white whatever they are do not do what people on the I.C. do

& the FIRST thing she did when she made the account was stalk stew again.
    Stew if u refuse to do the designer clothes swagger why don't u just do the London boy in the project trappin swagger

jrp5wj.jpg

LIke he wearing nothing flashy just on his grind trappin and gang bangin on the block but still better than anything u wear

Then put her on ignore

All she really wants to do is post in the Reason anyways

@Khaleesi

What are your feelings about @deadeye making creepy , ? , harassing comments to the ladies of the IC ? Imagining seeing a Walmart and stalking them throughout the store. He had used the same gifs for 10 years and now posts pics of morbidly obese women in skimpy clothes

How is that different .,..if not worse ???

I'd rather read a rant from @9thSide about @Stew and music and life in London than be told looking at mine and other ladies pics helps @deadeye "relax and go to sleep " or whatever creepy terms he uses

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Usmarin in the time i been here and time i lurked honestly he hasn't talked about much besides trying to convince people Jay Z is good. He has mentioned he wants to be a Lawyer but never anything specific u associate Usmarin for talking alot about Jay Z on here

Supergangster u associate him for Nas on here this is his main topic

? happens, conflict never say anything of substance ever

Bcotton u associate him for talking about Lil Wayne on here

There are a few examples
    @ the bolded

You don't have a clue.

You should thank me for allowing you to post.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Just make a list of posters you don't want to see post anymore if it's that serious