This Thread Has Ran Its Course

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    @khaleesi why do u have a problem w every female poster posting? ? shady team but lets address ur pattern of always antagonizing female posters

I don't though.

If you claim that I do, name names.

chuck, pico, kai, moreno, the white girl w the fake Jamaican bf, Obfresh but that was light, AB and now Shadyteam

thats almost every female donkey poster

Don't forget Mrs DU
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man oh man.....smh.

Yall STAY complaining about why there's not more females consistently posting but STAY tryin to get the few we got now up outta here.

Soon as Aqua posts something yall callin for Illbot to clap her off top. Jazzybella is one of the only females posting in the damn Reason and n*ggas thirst for nudes might run her off.... Yall know ? Shady's gimmick by now hell... If you don't like it, put her ass on ignore. Only person she really mess with like that on here is @Stew and he's a damn mod so if HE aint permabanned her by now let her ass cook ffs.

The same people that want Shady gone will sit around and listen to @Conflict's look-at-me ? n*gga antics every damn day and not do ? . What's the difference?!? Hell....I'd gladly take Shady, Aqua, etc. antics over ? @Deadeye repeatedly tellin us about the time he thinks he saw "Manda" in Walmart in spring of '86 and who can't resist beatin off everytime a female posts (n/h).

I swear some of yall gotta love sittin around just talkin to ? dudes all day. ? is crazy.... Sheesh.

my ? .

giphy.48.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Nope Shady has always been cool and down.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    No
    @khaleesi why do u have a problem w every female poster posting? ? shady team but lets address ur pattern of always antagonizing female posters

@Khaleesi and I have no issues

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    Let Shadyteam live!

No diss but she been here longer than t/s and there was a time that everyone thought you were annoying too.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

' You are white, you dont fight"
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    No

@MsSouthern

So have a whole bunch of posters ignore her instead of directly dealing with the problem.

Makes sense.

Lets not act like I'm the only poster who is sick of her ? .

I am however, the only poster who wants to get ? done.

Yes that exactly what I am saying

And what is a whole bunch 10-20 ...maybe ? Compared to the number of posters we have ....that's small

Honestly I'm not even 100% sure @Stew has her on ignore lol
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    change the thread title to Air out your grievances with a fellow poster
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta say @MsSouthern is making a whole lot of sense. T/S could learn a lot from her
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    No

Lol

Wut????
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    No.

Moving on.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

Wut????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42GT6q1Zot0
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't though.

If you claim that I do, name names.

chuck, pico, kai, moreno, the white girl w the fake Jamaican bf, Obfresh but that was light, AB and now Shadyteam, Mrs. Du

thats almost every female donkey poster

don't forget @Westie, that ? had a mental breakdown her first 48 hours posting because a few ? was feeling Westie over her
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think that the Mods should set an Example .

If somebody is PERMAbanned, now they KNOW all they have to do is keep making new accounts and there will be no Repercussions for violating .

Y'all aint showed NO Resilience about the issue and even Negotiated a ? deal w/ her here lol
    WOW . . . Who's really got the Power here doe.?

...If y'all gon Punk out about banning her and KEEPING her banned, than at least send her to the Reason so we dont have to see that ? ass Spamming no more .
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why does she have to change what she wants to talk about on a message board ???

Because she been saying the same ? for 7 years.

Literally the SAME ? .

Exibit A:
    9thSide wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Ignorance i haven't seen a place with more ignorant and weird people than the I.C.

How you feel about a predominantly black site huh? Meanwhile you listen to our music and claim that along with our style as your own. Got it.

U have me actually misunderstood i explained i don't listen to or like traditional rap i like maybe 20 or so rappers and i explained why i like them. I don't listen to RnB i will admit i listen alot to Dancehall that is a black genre i like that i respect it was created by blacks. Aside from that i'm into other genres i'm a pop fan, classical fan

I am not claiming it as mine

I use slang yes but that is because those i grew up with me used those words so it became natural those words were so common in my environment no 1 outside of the I.C. has said i am offended at u using this slang word never ever not once. I know they are rooted within blacks

As far as style i'm mainly into european designer clothes or european cheaper type clothes like zara i have never dressed urban or typical american hip hop. Besides snap backs. I always was drawn to the european style and brands i worn skinny jeans from when i was 15 i'm in my 20's now so i'm lost about u saying influenced by your style

My problem with the I.C. is this is on my sons life people i know outside the I.C. who dislike Future's music never once had a problem with me or any other Future fan outside the I.C.. I know nas fans outside the I.C. none expect any females to like his music.

I critisize the I.C. because people outside the I.C. wether black, white whatever they are do not do what people on the I.C. do

& the FIRST thing she did when she made the account was stalk stew again.
    Stew if u refuse to do the designer clothes swagger why don't u just do the London boy in the project trappin swagger

jrp5wj.jpg

LIke he wearing nothing flashy just on his grind trappin and gang bangin on the block but still better than anything u wear

@Khaleesi

What are your feelings about @deadeye making creepy , ? , harassing comments to the ladies of the IC ? Imagining seeing a Walmart and stalking them throughout the store. He had used the same gifs for 10 years and now posts pics of morbidly obese women in skimpy clothes

How is that different .,..if not worse ???

I'd rather read a rant from @9thSide about @Stew and music and life in London than be told looking at mine and other ladies pics helps @deadeye "relax and go to sleep " or whatever creepy terms he uses

@MsSouthern

lol

Funny how I always seem to stay on your mind.

You do realize that most of my posts that you find so offensive are posted in the ADHD thread right?

Are you trying to regulate the kind of content that can be posted in that thread?

If not, you have the option of putting me on ignore the same way @AyeB_ did.

Otherwise, I'll have to assume that you actually like my "offensive content" and are only upset because most of those lascivious comments aren't directed your way.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No
    If stew would just ? her, she wouldn't be this way.
  • deadeye
    Options
    Man oh man.....smh.

Hell....I'd gladly take Shady, Aqua, etc. antics over ? @Deadeye repeatedly tellin us about the time he thinks he saw "Manda" in Walmart in spring of '86 and who can't resist beatin off everytime a female posts (n/h).

Ahhh

My good friend Mr. Blackman.

lol

Glad to see you're not hiding behind reactions anymore.

However, unless you're willing to post your address....there really is no need to address me good sir.

Only positive thing I have to say about you is that I'm glad you brought @MrsReeseyCup to the IC.

Other than that, stick to posting pics of your girl in the pic thread and keep my name out of your mouth.

Respectfully.......of course.
  • MsSouthern
    edited February 2016
    Options
    No
    @deadeye

Please do not twist my comments to justify your creepy ways . Everything I stated was fact

How often do you hear of a female complaining about feeling violated by a different IC male ?

I am quite aware of your posts either by reading them myself or being pm'd about you and your offensive ways

I would love it if NONE of your posts included me but sadly that will never be the case

Go get help you weirdo
  • deadeye
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    Man oh man.....smh.

Yall STAY complaining about why there's not more females consistently posting but STAY tryin to get the few we got now up outta here.

Soon as Aqua posts something yall callin for Illbot to clap her off top. Jazzybella is one of the only females posting in the damn Reason and n*ggas thirst for nudes might run her off.... Yall know ? Shady's gimmick by now hell... If you don't like it, put her ass on ignore. Only person she really mess with like that on here is @Stew and he's a damn mod so if HE aint permabanned her by now let her ass cook ffs.

The same people that want Shady gone will sit around and listen to @Conflict's look-at-me ? n*gga antics every damn day and not do ? . What's the difference?!? Hell....I'd gladly take Shady, Aqua, etc. antics over ? @Deadeye repeatedly tellin us about the time he thinks he saw "Manda" in Walmart in spring of '86 and who can't resist beatin off everytime a female posts (n/h).

I swear some of yall gotta love sittin around just talkin to ? dudes all day. ? is crazy.... Sheesh.

tumblr_inline_nv5qs7HJTU1ts1jo4_500.gif

Dat ? there still hot behind that reesey ? wit deadeye don't let that other ? fool you.

Lol

Westrbook.gif

@? happens

tumblr_mun3v4HdfP1s5tztao1_r2_500.gif

• Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ pretending to be a creep backfiring

This ? deadeye don't wanna be a creep no more
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all ? just love to jump on the ? and complain bandwagon. Don't y'all work?
  • deadeye
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol @ pretending to be a creep backfiring

This ? deadeye don't wanna be a creep no more

@Ol Jay's

What're you talking about?

I haven't backed down from anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cq-IJ5VGTJ4

nh