Dark Souls III

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would get on but Witcher 3 DLC came out yesterday soooooo yeah, gotta wait until I'm done.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat the game a few days ago and I'm on my second play through. I changed my stats around and now I'm a cleric/mage/pyromancer hybrid that can wear heavier and stronger armor. Just as I predicted, they did the same ? to mages as they did in the previous games. I got godly towards the end but it was ? useless by then though. They got this one spell that shoots out a ? kamehameha blast but there wasn't nothing for me to blow away by the time I got it. Could have seriously used that ? on all them dragons. 3rd play through I'm gonna be a tank. They seem to run all the souls games. Everything else just seems like support.

And smh at all them overpowered tanks with maxed out weapons wearing that damn hornet ring. I forgot all about that ? . It's still broken and is basically a one hit ? to a non strength build. I'd be about to win the fight and then they get a back stab or parry off, and this ? happens

The boss at the end was a great plot twist. If you beat the first game you know what I'm talking about.
    I was like, ? !, it's me from the first game".
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was playing and I got invaded several times. Both times I was invaded and found the invader and started to fight him the disc would eject from my ps4.. any other time or game it would be fine until I find the invader.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Was playing and I got invaded several times. Both times I was invaded and found the invader and started to fight him the disc would eject from my ps4.. any other time or game it would be fine until I find the invader.

LOL the worst is when you finally invade somebody without a mob backing them up. Right when you about to win they disconnect smh. Also theirs this glitch that a lot of nerds use. Sometimes when you fight people and you are about to win they start teleporting all over the place and lagging like crazy. It's called a "lag switch". Check this video out smh. This explains all them times when weird ? started to happen when I was about to win. This video's old but I'm pretty sure it's been upgraded and is much easier to do now.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Cleared out that purple crystal ? . Got a dope new spear so I can get some range and some new pyromancy. Gonna go pure pyro. Faith and int, attunement and might add some more to dex and str and end.

I will literally light you the ? up. Word to the last ? that invaded my realm.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol where in the game are you? I'm at the Champion fight and I've lost like 50 times to this dude. It's so crazy. I can fight this dude for like 20 mins straight and not get hit, and it never fails he will do something crazy that kills me in either one hit or two linked hits.
    Yea it took me a sec i stopped defending and decided to rush and run away when he tried to charge me
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cleared out that purple crystal ? . Got a dope new spear so I can get some range and some new pyromancy. Gonna go pure pyro. Faith and int, attunement and might add some more to dex and str and end.

Lol with those stats you playin with a disadvantaged
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure why they made NG+ this way I don't see the point in continting on in this ? . This will be my last Dark souls run
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure why they made NG+ this way I don't see the point in continting on in this ? . This will be my last Dark souls run

?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    lol where in the game are you? I'm at the Champion fight and I've lost like 50 times to this dude. It's so crazy. I can fight this dude for like 20 mins straight and not get hit, and it never fails he will do something crazy that kills me in either one hit or two linked hits.
    Yea it took me a sec i stopped defending and decided to rush and run away when he tried to charge me

Finally beat him by using an Ember. I forgot your life increases when you're burning. Beat him on the first try after doing that. I hate that charge with a passion. One time dude pulled it off point blank range and tracked me 360 when I dodged it.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options

Finally beat him by using an Ember. I forgot your life increases when you're burning. Beat him on the first try after doing that. I hate that charge with a passion. One time dude pulled it off point blank range and tracked me 360 when I dodged it.

Rookie dodge^^^
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rookie dodge^^^

Not a rookie dodge. I just didn't know the tracking on that move was so crazy.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

What would give me a better advantage? I rarely use weapons so no need for str and my dex is at 20 right now. Just keep range and roll. My next play through is gonna be a melee knight or something. Maybe a thief or assassin whatever they called in this game.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2016
    Options

What would give me a better advantage? I rarely use weapons so no need for str and my dex is at 20 right now. Just keep range and roll. My next play through is gonna be a melee knight or something. Maybe a thief or assassin whatever they called in this game.
    Being a strength/tank build. 3 games straight this has been the story smh. Pyro, cleric, and mage's are basically for co op support. You don't get any real pyro till like you're 60% through the game. After you pass the next area(the poison woods) and the area after that there's a secret optional level at the end of the level. It has some nice pyro there. Once you get to the bridge area go across it and then cut it down. You can then climb down it and head off to the secret level. But the enemies in this level are no joke and they hit hard. If you really want some real pyro, you gonna have to bring a friend to help you.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

Being a strength/tank build. 3 games straight this has been the story smh. Pyro, cleric, and mage's are basically for co op support. You don't get any real pyro till like you're 60% through the game. After you pass the next area(the poison woods) and the area after that there's a secret optional level at the end of the level. It has some nice pyro there. Once you get to the bridge area go across it and then cut it down. You can then climb down it and head off to the secret level. But the enemies in this level are no joke and they hit hard. If you really want some real pyro, you gonna have to bring a friend to help you.

What are the rewards?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Oh you talking about the fire dungeon place with the Fire Demon boss? then there is the worm in the lava/lake that you can ? by standing behind a hill and having those arrows trying to shoot you, hit the boss?

I been running down there for a bit now. That place is a pain in the ass.. My Pyromancy hardly does any damage because they are all fire resistant and my strength is low and Dex is sitting at 20 so my weapons are hardly doing ? . Definitely a place where i summon 2 phantoms if I'm playing on my game. And I make sure those phantoms are Tanks lol.

What are the rewards?

They got a couple tomes down there. A Dark Pyromancy Tome. I still have to Unlock that Karla ? . I hear she is Ithryl Dungeon, but Im at that area Ithryl or however its spelled and its all Icy and I went up to the church campfire but it was amazing I made it that far (had help of course) so i just unlocked the bonfire and started getting summoned to other folks games to collect souls and level up because i was getting ? up at both Ithryl and the Fire dungeon.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Im looking up a couple different builds. I want to be mainly spell caster though and use light armor, but we will see. Im currently at 26ATT Faith and INT. Definitely need to put more in health and possibly Dex at the moment. Possibly even endurance. All out of embers though and bought all the embers up from the vendor. Been trying to get summoned for older bosses like the tree or the abyss watchers but Ill be waiting for like 10 mins and nobody summons me. I know i dont need to be embered to get summoned. Might just run around a easier area killing stuff trying to find some. Got that Rapier from the dude you trade souls into and it has increased Item find+Magic damage, so on the easier mobs I might be able to get them to drop some embers.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2016
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher

Put your summon sign by bone fires. You will always get summoned in no time. Most people on this game scared to play solo. You need to focus more on faith and intelligence. Get your attainment to about 30(opens up 5 spots for spells and gives you a good amount of FP). Your fire attacks don't really start doing any real damage until you get them to about 35 - 60(the highest damage). Then your ? will be deadly. Fire scales with faith and intelligence(more with intelligence though). The best fire attack on the game in my opinion. Is this attack that looks like a destructio disk. You throw it like one too. You get it from killing the fire demon. It takes up two slots.

Oh yeah, I think they got a ring down there that really boost your fire attacks power.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Oh yeah, just talk to somebody who test games. He said the new D.L.C is gonna give us more spells, pyro, and miracles. That's all he told me smh. More dark stuff.

I want that big ass crystal the crystal sage throws at you that follows the ? out of you. That ? is gonna be mean if that's the new spell they're gonna release. I'm gonna use the ? out of that.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Oh yeah, just talk to somebody who test games. He said the new D.L.C is gonna give us more spells, pyro, and miracles. That's all he told me smh. More dark stuff.

I want that big ass crystal the crystal sage throws at you that follows the ? out of you. That ? is gonna be mean if that's the new spell they're gonna release. I'm gonna use the ? out of that.

What a bunch of useless information
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher

Put your summon sign by bone fires. You will always get summoned in no time. Most people on this game scared to play solo. You need to focus more on faith and intelligence. Get your attainment to about 30(opens up 5 spots for spells and gives you a good amount of FP). Your fire attacks don't really start doing any real damage until you get them to about 35 - 60(the highest damage). Then your ? will be deadly. Fire scales with faith and intelligence(more with intelligence though). The best fire attack on the game in my opinion. Is this attack that looks like a destructio disk. You throw it like one too. You get it from killing the fire demon. It takes up two slots.

Oh yeah, I think they got a ring down there that really boost your fire attacks power.

Cool, maybe instead of 40 att I will drop to 30 and add more to dex and health
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Cut content or just some unreleased content that's just floating around in the game files.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    bgd24n.jpg

mt3y8w.jpg
    KillaCham wrote: »
    bgd24n.jpg

mt3y8w.jpg

That trophy is 20% mine
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Lol ? good job Cham.

Finally cleared out Ithryll Dungeon. Was playing with Jamel and was hoping to unlock Karla mainly so I could learn Dark Pyromancies. We ended up getting to the boss and went and fought it and killed it. Realizing i didnt unlock Karla yet, i had to watch youtube videos and find all these alternate ways to open different doors (i found all the keys, just didnt have the doors open). Luckily at that point I was doing hella damage to all the mobs down there and basically one shotting all of them with the Chaos Fire Orb. Died about 40 times but finally found the ? . Gave her the tome i had and got the Dark Fire Orb. ? is weak af compared to my regular Great Chaos orb. But it does Dark damage as well as fire damage so i guess its helpful in a way for those who are weak to dark magic. Need to decide on a weapon as well. Got ATT to 30, thinking about going to 35 but really just focusing more on my INT/FTH/DEX.

Still gotta clear out every part of that fire dungeon before we ? the fire demon @Trollio and @Black_Samson if you guys dont mind helping me out. Even with my dark pyromancy i dont do too much damage to them. Got that frost sword though but it doesnt do crazy damage, but some. Need more Dex and to watch my ass because I do not use heavy armor.