Dark Souls III

Options

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know you can use your shield to block lava n ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't know you can use your shield to block lava n ?

Yeah, you can block pretty much anything, but you'll still take damage unless your shield has 100% defense against that element.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Getting ? up right after pontiff sullyvan. The Giants and those lizards I have no problem with and I soloed them. It's the part running up with the Knights shooting arrows at you that I'm having trouble with. ? ? arrows coming from every direction. If I'm embered or have someone with me I get invaded every 2 minutes. ? me off
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Killed aldrich. Immediately afterwords I see a bonfire but end up talking to this ? . She dies and I walk forward and immediately start fighting some dancer. Die. Respawn back at anor londo. Run in and hit the bonfire where I killed aldrich, go up elevator and get ring. Now I don't know what to do and don't know where the hell that dancer is.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Killed the dancer. Made that dancer my ? . Soloed with the Dark Fireballs. Took for ? ever and almost had a anxiety attack, but i did it.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Lemme know if you need to co-op @Lou_Cypher
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Soloing the Dancer? That's impressive.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Lemme know if you need to co-op @Lou_Cypher

Could always use some extra help with my Pure Pyro casting self lol. Im jsum907 @KillaCham
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Killed The Dark Armour. So much Titanite stuff in Lothric Castle. Barely got it before but now it drops off almost every enemy lol. Little Gem bugs everywhere i look too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options

Was the biggest pain in the ass and took me i dont know how many tries. Was down to my last embers and i just said ? it i got nothing to lose now already lost all my souls lol. Just tried and tried and Would roll enough to get behind a pillar, save some Endurance to cast a fireball, then roll out of the way after the fireball hit. Read that he was weak to darkness but it still took all of my 5 estus flasks to down him.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Was the biggest pain in the ass and took me i dont know how many tries. Was down to my last embers and i just said ? it i got nothing to lose now already lost all my souls lol. Just tried and tried and Would roll enough to get behind a pillar, save some Endurance to cast a fireball, then roll out of the way after the fireball hit. Read that he was weak to darkness but it still took all of my 5 estus flasks to down him.

During her second phase I spent most of the time running like a ? . She was in my ass. Intense fight.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Swear to ? i was pouring sweat the entire fight lol. I was getting so ? off too. Was basically just respawning and running in and dying to torture myself it felt like. Finally got all my rolls right and was able to take her out though. Even when i get summoned to help people it can be 3 of us in there and Ill either get ? up or the host will get ? up. Dancer easily one shots me. If i live through one of her hits, its some act of ? . Praise be with the sun.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Man, I forgot to drop these.
    116jgn5.png
    121syop.png
    2hq6lg4.png
    2hey1yo.png
    x0y4yc.jpg
    20ptx5z.jpg

Just started on new game ++. I'm going for the plane ol ending now. Bout to be a tank/strength build(aka the ? build) now. Bout to walk around with a hornet ring on and bait people into critical hits. So I can one shot them and don't have to actually fight.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @Lou_Cypher

Don't forget the secret level arch dragon peek. best level on the game. The boss fight is epic. Go ? the consumed king and go behind the door. You will learn the dragon gesture. after you learn that, go back to that weird looking area outside near the shortcut and where you found karla. Stand on the carpet next to the dead humanoid dragon and do the gesture. Level is hard solo, but it's fun as hell.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    @Lou_Cypher

Don't forget the secret level arch dragon peek. best level on the game. The boss fight is epic. Go ? the consumed king and go behind the door. You will learn the dragon gesture. after you learn that, go back to that weird looking area outside near the shortcut and where you found karla. Stand on the carpet next to the dead humanoid dragon and do the gesture. Level is hard solo, but it's fun as hell.

Nice thabks for the heads up. Knew there were other hidden areas besides the fire place withe the demon king. I don't think I've killed the consumed king yet but I'll be on the lookout for that stuff once I do.

For that gesture don't I need those dragon items? I got the torso but not the head.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Man when I seen that eclipse that ? tripped me the ? out. I was walking around hella spooked. I just knew ? was about to get real lol.
    @Lou_Cypher

Nice thabks for the heads up. Knew there were other hidden areas besides the fire place withe the demon king. I don't think I've killed the consumed king yet but I'll be on the lookout for that stuff once I do.

For that gesture don't I need those dragon items? I got the torso but not the head.
    If you beat the dancer you can either go to either lataric castle to fight dragonslayer armor. Or go down to the consumed kings garden. As soon as you climb the ladder where the old woman was after beating the dancer. Go to the path on the left first. Fire ? on that level. Oh yeah, the consumed king ? all over the dancer. Hard as hell to beat solo & with somebody. There's another secret level after that, but go there later.

I think you get the head after beating the consumed king in the next room after picking it up. There's also stronger versions of the dragon set too. You would probably be overpowered if you turned into a dragon since you're a pyromancer.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its on sale on steam till july 4
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Man when I seen that eclipse that ? tripped me the ? out. I was walking around hella spooked. I just knew ? was about to get real lol.
    @Lou_Cypher

If you beat the dancer you can either go to either lataric castle to fight dragonslayer armor. Or go down to the consumed kings garden. As soon as you climb the ladder where the old woman was after beating the dancer. Go to the path on the left first. Fire ? on that level. Oh yeah, the consumed king ? all over the dancer. Hard as hell to beat solo & with somebody. There's another secret level after that, but go there later.

I think you get the head after beating the consumed king in the next room after picking it up. There's also stronger versions of the dragon set too. You would probably be overpowered if you turned into a dragon since you're a pyromancer.

Word! Good ? thanks man. Gonna do some playing this weekend and try figuring this out.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited June 2016
    Options
    3rd and last play though. Outchea looking like the mountain from game of thrones.
    9ihaxg.png

@genocidecutter

You want part 1 for free? If you got a 360 or one I'll send you the code.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    3rd and last play though. Outchea looking like the mountain from game of thrones.
    2r23fyd.jpg

@genocidecutter

Nope don't got one
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2r23fyd.jpg

@genocidecutter

What weapon is that?
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Over the weekend I have defeated The Consumed King, Twin Princes, and Champion Gundyr.

Twin Princes were a pain in the ass. Almost every time i traversed the fog, he would pop up and ? me right there. No way in hell I would be able to solo them.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    @OmegaSataN
    Gargoyle flame hammer. You get it from them big ass gargoyles that like to drop down on you out of nowhere. It's a rare drop, I killed a bunch of them but just got it on my second play through. Killed one on the top of the grand archives roof top.
    Over the weekend I have defeated The Consumed King, Twin Princes, and Champion Gundyr.

Twin Princes were a pain in the ass. Almost every time i traversed the fog, he would pop up and ? me right there. No way in hell I would be able to solo them.
    All of them have some kind of exploit. But finding them is a pain in the ass(pause). Died like 100 times before I figured it out. But by that time I had help so that ? didn't matter. That is some foul ? how the ? rushes you as soon as you enter the fog gate. I just used that spell to go invisible before I went in.

Yo, you still didn't go to arch dragon peek?

Since you are a pyromancer there's this weapon that becomes a beast with the right stats. Them fire witches in the boral vally drops their weapon they use to shoot all that fire. It's a weapon and a magic staff. Upgrade it to 4 and it has a A rank in intelligence. Weapon is a ? beast and causes hella fire damage. Even more with high int. It's a pretty powerful magic staff too if upgraded all the way to 5. It has a special attack that the fire witches do. It causes the most fire damage out of all the fire weapons.

• Lou Cypher
    Options
    @OmegaSataN
    Gargoyle flame hammer. You get it from them big ass gargoyles that like to drop down on you out of nowhere. It's a rare drop, I killed a bunch of them but just got it on my second play through. Killed one on the top of the grand archives roof top.

All of them have some kind of exploit. But finding them is a pain in the ass(pause). Died like 100 times before I figured it out. But by that time I had help so that ? didn't matter. That is some foul ? how the ? rushes you as soon as you enter the fog gate. I just used that spell to go invisible before I went in.

Yo, you still didn't go to arch dragon peek?

Since you are a pyromancer there's this weapon that becomes a beast with the right stats. Them fire witches in the boral vally drops their weapon they use to shoot all that fire. It's a weapon and a magic staff. Upgrade it to 4 and it has a A rank in intelligence. Weapon is a ? beast and causes hella fire damage. Even more with high int. It's a pretty powerful magic staff too if upgraded all the way to 5. It has a special attack that the fire witches do. It causes the most fire damage out of all the fire weapons.

Is it the Heysel Pick? I got that one, says it can be used as a staff for sorcery's. I dont use sorcery though. Has a lot of magic damage. Im currently sitting at 32 INT, 31 ATT, 30 Faith, and 26 DEX. None of my weapons do much damage lmao. I got a couple of them at +4, and Astors spear at +6 or something. Cant use the spear though because its too heavy and ? up my roll. I think to upgrade the pick i need a little more Twinkling Titanite.

Been using the Crystal Sages Rapier (magic damage and Item find when equipped) and its at +3, but it doesnt do much damage. Currently level 99. Going to look up some new builds in case I restat myself because I am using all robes because regular armor is too heavy for me lol.