• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'M OUTCHEA!!!!!!
    311tll4.png
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ugh, I wish I kept a save at the end. I don't feel like getting back to the Cathedral of the Deep. It's not super far, but I'm underleveled like MFer for NG+. Motha ? talking about don't even try the DLC unless you're at lvl 100 and I started out my game at level 50.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on my 'peacefull' way to the Cathedral of the deep avoiding killing these weak ass ? cause at level 134 its one shot one ? for 98 % of them.

But the game cheated and made me lose 90000 points.

So this afternoon im going back to Lothric castel and ? up ERRBODY !!! In evry nooks and crannies ? dammit!!!

Crush these mother ? with the Yorm shield.

They gon learn today.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    ? that ill go till the dragon pic. Once im level 170 ill go torture these ? in the DLC. Cuase ive read that the difficulty level is CLEARLY HIGH.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ugh, I wish I kept a save at the end. I don't feel like getting back to the Cathedral of the Deep. It's not super far, but I'm underleveled like MFer for NG+. Motha ? talking about don't even try the DLC unless you're at lvl 100 and I started out my game at level 50.

Dont go to the paint world bruh. Even at level 100 ive heard that its a big ass ordeal
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yo as soon as y'all start the dlc. Be sure to pick up the new great bow and it's arrows. It's special ability makes them explode after impact. Me and two other people were waiting to get invaded(pause). We got up on each high area with the most snow blowing so we couldn't be seen. We just started firing off arrows at them lol. You don't even have to hit them. All you got to do is shoot it on the ground near them and the blast will get them. A few people got ? and left, then us messages full of rage.

The ? thing about it is. These little ? got the dlc when it accidentally leaked a 4 days ahead of time and got new powerful ? . plus they already know the level. They thought they was gonna have it easy lol. They even had nerve to use them invisibility rings and ? . That ? is damn near cheating in the painted world.
    Their health aint up that high but they hit harder than a muthafucka. The new knight like characters(forgot their names) have pretty high health though. Still haven't figured out there weakness yet. My magic is at a dangerous level right now, and it does just below average damage. Yeah, you most def have to at least beat the game if you want to go solo. I have a tank/mage build right now and only can take like 4 or 5 hits before death.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Yo as soon as y'all start the dlc. Be sure to pick up the new great bow and it's arrows. It's special ability makes them explode after impact. Me and two other people were waiting to get invaded(pause). We got up on each high area with the most snow blowing so we couldn't be seen. We just started firing off arrows at them lol. You don't even have to hit them. All you got to do is shoot it on the ground near them and the blast will get them. A few people got ? and left, then us messages full of rage.

The ? thing about it is. These little ? got the dlc when it accidentally leaked a 4 days ahead of time and got new powerful ? . plus they already know the level. They thought they was gonna have it easy lol. They even had nerve to use them invisibility rings and ? . That ? is damn near cheating in the painted world.
    Their health aint up that high but they hit harder than a muthafucka. The new knight like characters(forgot their names) have pretty high health though. Still haven't figured out there weakness yet. My magic is at a dangerous level right now, and it does just below average damage. Yeah, you most def have to at least beat the game if you want to go solo. I have a tank/mage build right now and only can take like 4 or 5 hits before death.

lol Yeah, I guess I got to grind up or something. It takes me like 3 or 4 hits to ? the farmer guys in the first town. The crystal sage kills me in two hits.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beat the dlc as a pyromancer

Epic
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm on this all night until further notice.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Finally arrived at the cathedral of the deep.
    Think that ill beat the priest and Farron legion first before entering Ariandel. The legion fight so goat.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »

Where dat at?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Just beat it it. Bout to go through it a second time so I can get the last boss weapon. LOL at these fake ass souls fans in these major publications reviewing the DLC. Talking about it's only 3 hours. I spent that in the first half of the DLC just looking around and fighting/trolling invaders. I got at least 10 hours out of it so far, and I'm a pro at the souls games. Even if I went hard on the DLC I would have gotten about 7 hours out of it. No real fan of these games just goes straight through doing nothing but main missions and don't even explore. It's only short if you are a vet souls player. If you just getting into this it's going to take you a minute. The DLC is actually pretty big and detailed. ? was fun too. 8/10

Also, I keep seeing these reviews talking about there's no lore connecting this to the main game. They clearly are not real souls fans smh. Not going to spoil it but it got something to do with pointif. Anyway, this DLC was mainly focused on the PVP that everybody kept ? about. Next DLC is gonna be pretty big.
    312cx6r.png
    344tu92.png
    Final boss battle is goat!!! Reminds me of omerstine and smoug(however you spell their names) fight. Damn fight is damn near impossible solo. Especially the "surprise" part of the fight. There isn't really a pattern to learn at that point. BUT IT WASN'T NOTHING TO A SAVAGE THOUGH! I WENT STRAIGHT WEAPON X IN THAT ? . As you can see, It wasn't pretty.
    xndx4y.png

@KillaCham
    I can't even remember where I found it lol
  • Trollio
    Options
    <<<done helped every ic ds3 player beat a boss

Crown me Lord Summon the Almighty
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Didn't help me. I don't accept help. lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    NEXT DLC IS CALLED THE CITY OF THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!
    It appears that the first DLC was part 1. This is a continuation. I think we finally gonna go to londor!!!!!!!
  • Trollio
    Options
    Dont you lie to me
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    Dont you lie to me

You ready?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , man. I still gotta play the DLC and im all the way at the beginning on new game plus! I jumped on for a little bit awhile back for the first time in months and died twice and said ? it.
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    Hopefully it's longer than the last DLC. My money is always ready for some Dark Souls tho
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    ? , man. I still gotta play the DLC and im all the way at the beginning on new game plus! I jumped on for a little bit awhile back for the first time in months and died twice and said ? it.
    Better get back into it, I think it's dropping next month or early march. Should be done with ashes right b4 it drops.
    Trollio wrote: »
    Dont you lie to me
    It's deep in the game files. Last update added it. It says "DLC 2" over and over and the name The land of the dead in japanese right next to it.

• The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Same here. I mean played it a little longer than that, but something new came out that I wanted to play and I moved on. It's all good though. I don't see anything else I want coming out for a while, so after I finish Final Fantasy XV, I'll go back.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    LOL the changed the name but it means the same thing. City of the dead, the ringed city = landor AKA the city of the dark souls AKA humanity.

Herd this DLC is gonna be bigger. They pushed it back almost two months. Wonder if they added more to it?