Dark Souls III

Options

Comments

• PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw, It's called imolation tender or something like that. You get it from them big ass weird looking enemies in the boral valley that be shooting fire all over the place. It's the weapon they have. it's a rare drop.
    041216-214152679-big.jpg

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally beat game. On my 2nd playthrough now. Might start another toon too one thats mainly melee. Dunno if I wanna to knight or an assassin
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I didn't know you can fuse weapons in this ? ! ? up my fire blade from aldrich. I had my ? buffed to 826 Fml
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    BIG ASS D.L.C BOUT TO DROP!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesday they gonna drop a trailer.

Everybody keep talking about how hard the dancer was etc etc. ? DAT ? !!! Just to warm back up for the d.l.c I burned that ? house down like a ? savage!
    2rq0o4p.png
    16m80nl.png

Hope this dragon come to life and we can fight his ass. ? is the size of a damn mountain!!!
    28s3hpi.png

This ? threw me the ? off, this only happens on NG++.
    2qs8oz4.png
    2hi4bj7.png
    256zcc5.png
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Ah ? . I'll probably have to wait till next payday, but when the dlc drop? I just restarted my playthrough and haven't played since lol. Glad I didn't trade this in
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    BIG ASS D.L.C BOUT TO DROP!!!!!!!!!!! Wednesday they gonna drop a trailer.

Everybody keep talking about how hard the dancer was etc etc. ? DAT ? !!! Just to warm back up for the d.l.c I burned that ? house down like a ? savage!
    2rq0o4p.png
    16m80nl.png

Hope this dragon come to life and we can fight his ass. ? is the size of a damn mountain!!!
    28s3hpi.png

This ? threw me the ? off, this only happens on NG++.
    2qs8oz4.png
    2hi4bj7.png
    256zcc5.png

Did you get souls from killing that giant mosquito. I'm NG6 ready to ? some ? up in this new DLC
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/23/12603718/dark-souls-3-dlc-release-date-ashes-of-ariandel

@Trollio I think it's time we stop bullshitting and dust this back off, dedicated PvP area you gone have to run the fade bruh.
  • Trollio
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I suck at PVP. Thinking of making a tank type toon for PVP. Possibly something else melee type.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    Cut content from dark souls 3
    concept art from the dlc

@OmegaSataN
    Nope, you don't get ? . I remember the first time I saw them ? . There's two on the dragonslayer armor fight. You can ? them to stop them from throwing ? at you and it also stops his transformation. I tried shooting the ones on top of the grand archives but you can't hit them smh.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    PILL_COSBY wrote: »
    Cut content from dark souls 3
    concept art from the dlc

@OmegaSataN
    Nope, you don't get ? . I remember the first time I saw them ? . There's two on the dragonslayer armor fight. You can ? them to stop them from throwing ? at you and it also stops his transformation. I tried shooting the ones on top of the grand archives but you can't hit them smh.

Good ? i didn't know this
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Options
    Ready to die for this ?
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited August 2016
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4EHyRm_Tw

[DMX Voice]Here we go again[/DMX Voice]

That looks like the painted world. Oh ? , we going back there. Hope they don't troll us like they did with anor londo. I wonder how much it has changed?
    tumblr_nzhcbhBjXM1rw0szfo4_500.gif
    latest?cb=20130720053403

The boss at the end looked like it was in the dancers level. Like it got destroyed and then another boss came out. I wonder if this is in the future or the same timeline as the base game?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    I think Dark Souls was the best all around Souls game, but Demons Souls is still my favorite. That was just a great game that seemingly came out of nowhere.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    I think Dark Souls was the best all around Souls game, but Demons Souls is still my favorite. That was just a great game that seemingly came out of nowhere.

Dark Souls refined the game. I got them ranked 1. Dark Souls 2. Dark Souls 3 3. Demon's Souls, 4. Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

Bloodborne isn't a souls game so I don't rank it.
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Demons souls for me due to the dedicated servers and overall originality...could invade to our hearts content after the first boss and ? man, after the phalanx, fighting your way through the watchtowers, running over the bridges cause a damn dragon was on a rampage murking everyone...and when you thought u made it you had these dark knights waiting for you and after them a boss lmao...

In one of the lvls you started high in the mountains at the gate of a ? trapped euro/asian type castle with flying mofoking sting rays and dual katana wielding skeleton guards, lvl ended at the beach lmao

Damn swamp lvl started narrow af and half way through opened up and you had no idea where to go first....dont even get me started on that lvl where u started in prison with those octopus head n long robe rocking guards with that ? singing in the background that got louder the deeper u went in the prison complex...that lvl also ended as a mindfuck, literally high af...where the final boss was another online player..

Lvl design in dark souls was on some other ? aswell but everything was original, fresh with Demons man....was also the last game I can remember with a oldskool indepth manual provided

Excuse the titangraph, 4 month old is finally sleeping and I insomniad up
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options
    Demons souls for me due to the dedicated servers and overall originality...could invade to our hearts content after the first boss and ? man, after the phalanx, fighting your way through the watchtowers, running over the bridges cause a damn dragon was on a rampage murking everyone...and when you thought u made it you had these dark knights waiting for you and after them a boss lmao...

In one of the lvls you started high in the mountains at the gate of a ? trapped euro/asian type castle with flying mofoking sting rays and dual katana wielding skeleton guards, lvl ended at the beach lmao

Damn swamp lvl started narrow af and half way through opened up and you had no idea where to go first....dont even get me started on that lvl where u started in prison with those octopus head n long robe rocking guards with that ? singing in the background that got louder the deeper u went in the prison complex...that lvl also ended as a mindfuck, literally high af...where the final boss was another online player..

Lvl design in dark souls was on some other ? aswell but everything was original, fresh with Demons man....was also the last game I can remember with a oldskool indepth manual provided

Excuse the titangraph, 4 month old is finally sleeping and I insomniad up

I don't have Dark Souls 3 ranked much higher than Demon's Souls, I prolly need to go back and replay it it has been a while.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Another thing about Demon's Souls is that it had those holiday events. Remember when Halloween came and it made the world Dark and all the enemies were harder?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fiinished DS3. Level 120. Beat the ? of that unknown king and his dragon. WHAT A FIGHT !!!! ? dayum!!

• dallas' 4 eva
    Options
  • HundredEyes
    HundredEyes Members Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao I did play the lion king on the snes, the screenshot alone took me back, nostalgic af out here now lol

Snes was loaded with difficult games, played the ? outta Cybornator but dont remember seeing the end credits lol

? we never even made it to the end of that battletoads n double dragon team up game

Than there were so many games with ? gameplay mechanics/bugs etc but as a kid u didnt even know lol.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options