Faking Orgasms

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
Do any of yall ladies do this or has ever done this? And be honest. If so why?

Personally I would prefer a shorty tell me straight up if she didnt. I know some women say they do it to make the ? feel good, but it benefits nobody by you lying, cuz the ? 's gonna keep doing the same ? thinking you're getting off and you'll end up getting bored with the ? .

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you can make a woman ? on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some how this wont come out well.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sometimes you just know it ain't about to happen. I've done it, mainly to just get him to finish up and gtf off me.

I wouldn't do it if he'd never made me ? though.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't there a difference between ? and orgasms? I make my chicks ? multiple times all the time. The orgasm is different though.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What woman hasn't?
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »
    What woman hasn't?

My question is, why lie tho?
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    What woman hasn't?

Protect the other person's feelings/ego.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    What woman hasn't?

Protect the other person's feelings/ego.

I see alot of chicks say this, but I think yall should be 100 about it, especially if that's a recurring situation.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Women lie men lie orgasms don't lie

You can tell if a chick is faking
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Sometimes you just know it ain't about to happen. I've done it, mainly to just get him to finish up and gtf off me.

so essentially you're having sex when you don't want to

And also what does you getting yours have to do with him, especially if he is a ? like @BangEm_Bart and thinks he going to have her get off mutiple times
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The body doesn't lie.

When she cant speak and starts making sounds and faces she's embarrassed of... She bout to catch feelings.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

And also what does you getting yours have to do with him, especially if he is a ? like @BangEm_Bart and thinks he going to have her get off mutiple times

Thinks? Or does?? I'm not bragging about making hoes ? . I'm saying ? and orgasms are different. Not that I care. My girls ? all the time but giving a chick the big O is where some chicks lie I guess.
  • Ol Jay's
    Options

Thinks? Or does?? I'm not bragging about making hoes ? . I'm saying ? and orgasms are different. Not that I care. My girls ? all the time but giving a chick the big O is where some chicks lie I guess.

wtf are you talking about bro, I never said you were bragging

Smh, what is the difference between a chick ? and having an orgasm, none, it's the same thing
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya'll can barely tell a female from a man with fake ? ..faking a believable orgasm is not that difficult.

Shut da ? up.....

But anyway you can always tell especially when she frozen in position for a half hour
  • Kat
    Options

Um yes..when you trying to keep your man happy, sacrifices can and will be made even if it means giving him a little bit when you're not really in the mood.

Him getting his in those instances is really what matters, so I don't see anything wrong with a little fib to stroke his ego.

Again, if it were a regular occurrence it would be a different story.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

wtf are you talking about bro, I never said you were bragging

Smh, what is the difference between a chick ? and having an orgasm, none, it's the same thing

My bad bruh.
  • Ol Jay's
    edited February 2016
    Options

Um yes..when you trying to keep your man happy, sacrifices can and will be made even if it means giving him a little bit when you're not really in the mood.

Him getting his in those instances is really what matters, so I don't see anything wrong with a little fib to stroke his ego.

Again, if it were a regular occurrence it would be a different story.

understandable

Piece of advice, maybe it's just me but a woman getting a orgasm doesn't stroke my ego

Also I think you should be honest & tell him you're not in the mood but since you're dtf, you'd appreciate if he gets his quickly

And trust if you're just doing it to please him and want it over quicker, work that ? on him, the effort you're putting in would stroke his ego more than faking an O
  • Kat
    Options
    Clearly not being in the mood would indicate I'm not trying to put in work.

Keep up Esbee, gosh.

Maybe it's just me but telling him that I'm not in the mood and to hurry and get his kinda ruins it, when I can just fake a nut and give him the green light to finish up. No harm, no foul.

• Ol Jay's
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I get you @Kat, not a woman so I really can't speak on your thought process

But, yeah there's always a butt, couldn't head be a better option than doing something you don't want to do be better
  • Kat
    Options
    I get you @Kat, not a woman so I really can't speak on your thought process

But, yeah there's always a butt, couldn't head be a better option than doing something you don't want to do be better

You're tripping right now. If I'm not in the mood to get some ? why would I be in the mood to give some head?
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My wife's lips get cold when she has an orgasm...cant fake that