• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol @ women not being able to orgasm everytime they have sex, stop ? when you're not in the mood then

Women act like not having an orgasm is exclusive to them, hell if I'm not in the mood I aint ? either

Oh shut up.

? your partner when you're not necessarily in the mood is part of being in a relationship. If I'm in the mood and he's not, I expect him to make me ? whether he gets his or not and vice versa.

It's not as serious as you're trying to make it.

SMH Kat only sees men as objects instead of as people

I'm so disappointed in that sexist comment at the bolded

I have a right to say no if I want to :(
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can say no if you want to, but I won't be deprived for long.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

and u even threaten to cheat on me too........cuz I know u ain't gon just break up over not getting sex

that's an even worse example of objectifying someone

u not just gon use me whenever u feel like it

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i wouldnt deprive you @kat
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ a woman faking an actual orgasm

• geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I faked a nut or two. A lot of men have. Mainly because I HATE condoms.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And if her legs starts spazzing, and she says things that don't make sense, then she's not faking. One time I was eatin' out ol' girl. She pets and rubs my scalp, and then later starts digging her nails in my head.
    Another time I'm eatin' out the same girl and she puts me in a leg-lock. ? almost crushed my scull.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fake nails
    Fake tan
    Fake lashes
    Of course I fake orgasms
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    there is no reason why a woman cannot have an orgasm every time if you cannot do it with your ? alone just turn her over push your fingers in it and touch her ? and if she does not have one then the problem is with her not you.

Women love putting the sex burden on men but in reality some ? is just not good, some women scream and cry as soon as you put it in and they ? easy and strong for some other other women you could push your whole hand up the ? and she still won't ? . A lot of women suffer from bad genetics

True about the burden always being put on men. Some women get a mental block to the ? . I've made many women ? and others didn't no matter what I did. Women got to know what pleases them and help themselves get to the point. It's a 2 way street. Both parties got to know what they doing.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    As long as the ? don't get up and make a fake sandwich I don't give a ? !

lmao goat
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I feel sorry for these chumps yall IC chicks run across that's slanging the weak sauce ? .

Maybe its just my own fetishy thing but to me....there is not anything about sex that's more of an ego boast and a turn on than seeing a woman get an O off the pipe you throwing. I love the ? expressions, the shaking legs, the squirts, the soul fleeing the body type eye rolls in the back of they heads, the leg lock they put around your neck when they tryna ? on your tounge, the Arch in they back when you using two or three fingers in that "come here" motion for that G spot one, the almost collapse type walks to the bathrooms afterward, the next day when they tell you they ? thumps just thinking about what you did.

I love everything about Giving a Woman an Orgasm. The moments are what makes sex a great experience.
  • [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Ima guy and I've done that ? lol
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    imo the only time a woman should be faking it is if she wants to get her ass to sleep. the rest of the time the dude or gal gotta spend that time and energy working her right to get her to that O
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall havin struggle sex if his cue to hurry up is only 1 orgasm
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    if you can make a woman ? on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....

Ya i got her wet aswell. Stupid ? got some stinkin ?
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never made a girl ? with my ? post
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I have before .... Sometimes you know it just isn't gonna happen . Or sometimes I've been distracted about other things and can't get in the right mood

So instead of saying hey babe I'm not gonna ? this time ....I faked it. Been a very long time since I had to though .... Sex with my man is amazing ❤️

But what I want to know is how many MEN here have faked it ????

I did a thread bout this years ago. One poster said he spit in his chicks back while faking it so he could go back to watching the game

WTF ????

Lol

i faked it a few times rather than telling them i cant nut.

sometimes the nut wont come out and i have learned that it kills a chicks self esteem if she knows she cant make a dude nut...

that should be an automatic...but when its not.. you can see her spirit breaking with the questions of if she was good enough.

them ? after should thank me...cuase now shorty will always put in extra work to not have her heart broke again.

...but that spit ? is nasty...thats going to far
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you can make a woman ? on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....

have to disagree

by that logic I should've married every woman that I smashed more than once

it doesn't take much if u willing to pay attention and make her comfortable

Maybe you should have had multiple wives.....
    Shrugs

My wife works with a few orgasimless women, she said the way they talk about their husbands is shameful and disgusting.... No respect at all....

I'm pretty sure that ? is essential

I'm starting to consider that maybe the bolded is what is supposed to happen for me haha

at the bolded/underlined......usually when women talk reckless like that there is a hidden agenda......especially at work

females stay ? on their man at work to either recruit a lunch ? ....or sometimes they do it just to ward off hoes they think might try to take their man....u can't ever take women gossiping at work seriously

very true post....but never thought of the ward off other hoes post...thats some deep ?
  • imma_stoner08
    imma_stoner08 Members Posts: 25
    Options
    Not me because I want ya to know u ain't doing ? "imma tell ya" frfr
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they'll fake something as sensuous as an orgasm they 4 dam sure R lying in other areas of the ship as well. Small Sparks star big fires. What happens when he finds out? Yeah!
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    If they'll fake something as sensuous as an orgasm they 4 dam sure R lying in other areas of the ship as well. Small Sparks star big fires. What happens when he finds out? Yeah!

Again if you think every time you sling your ? your woman ? .....you are fooling yourself
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern ...It's about me and mine and if she gets hers cool. Serial player so I care less about a females gratification. Cold World. Point WAS tho, Y lie about it? What R women afraid of by letting him know it ain't working and just letting him ride it out? We still in the ? so it's a victory from jump street! That's how we see it. Keep on stroking a man's ego on a false pretense. U'r not a man so u ain't gone get it but it's gonna come back to bite. White lies / find always do.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    rickmogul wrote: »

Again if you think every time you sling your ? your woman ? .....you are fooling yourself

Not if shes a squirter

#spreadtheword