• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    It got so bad with him that I would push him off of me

He got kicked out of my ?

Too rough or not rough enough? Gotta be one or the other

Cant see myself claiming a girl I'm into and not hittin it right ur askin for trouble

This may be an over share...
    Stroke, stroke pause....trying not to ? ... Repeat. Couldn't build up momentum and he was a one and done.

Lol when I was younger I been there before. Had a gf that was patient n basically let me keep hittin til I 'got all that out my system'.

think it was an anxiety thing cuz once it passed I was over it

the bright side is from here on out even bad sex is better than 2 pumps every 5 seconds sex

maybe slow down on the kegel exercises? u killin em

Nah, my current wants me to snap his joint off or die trying... So I'm gonna

Bless you and your enthusiasm. Ladies like you really make the world go round.

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women faking orgasms set up a horrible cycle. You'd rather spare a ? feelings than communicate your displeasure?? If you're with a dude u ? on a frequent basis and u can't keep it 100 with him, doesn't that speak to the overall relationship? ?

What type of soft ass, Eric Benet listening ? are yall ? with?? I always question how I'm doing, and what could've been done better. Sex where just one person is being pleased is just assisted ? .
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    So everyone in here has amazing sex every time ?

Or if not has a partner that tells them they aren't up to par ?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

you know dudes aint gon admit to getting a BDR
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You know how it goes.

latest?cb=20130317223715
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    even jordan missed a shot every now and then

~shrugs~

she came back for more tho
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you chicks fake it without laughing? I mean do yall make it a big ol dramatic thing where yall sitting there yelling

"RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE OHH ? ....then yawn & roll your eyes when he got his back turnt to yall?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

share your story(ies)
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    keep hollerin and faking it and not saying nothing and when i end up letting off my nut dont get mad
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    How do you chicks fake it without laughing? I mean do yall make it a big ol dramatic thing where yall sitting there yelling

"RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE OHH ? ....then yawn & roll your eyes when he got his back turnt to yall?

Lol not exactly

But seriously if you think every single time you have had sex the woman catches the big O .... You are fooling yourself

Some women claim they never have climaxed ......
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    if you can make a woman ? on the regular, ...yall got something special...might as well marry her....

lord knows i did.....

have to disagree

by that logic I should've married every woman that I smashed more than once

it doesn't take much if u willing to pay attention and make her comfortable

Maybe you should have had multiple wives.....
    Shrugs

My wife works with a few orgasimless women, she said the way they talk about their husbands is shameful and disgusting.... No respect at all....

I'm pretty sure that ? is essential

I'm starting to consider that maybe the bolded is what is supposed to happen for me haha

at the bolded/underlined......usually when women talk reckless like that there is a hidden agenda......especially at work

females stay ? on their man at work to either recruit a lunch ? ....or sometimes they do it just to ward off hoes they think might try to take their man....u can't ever take women gossiping at work seriously
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It got so bad with him that I would push him off of me

He got kicked out of my ?

Too rough or not rough enough? Gotta be one or the other

Cant see myself claiming a girl I'm into and not hittin it right ur askin for trouble

This may be an over share...
    Stroke, stroke pause....trying not to ? ... Repeat. Couldn't build up momentum and he was a one and done.

haha I see u shorty

@BrideofKilla trying to subliminally let us know the ? is so fantastic that it sparkles when she bust it open

had that ? in a clutch he couldn't handle LOL

sign me up ASAP :(
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lidonto te="MsSouthern;8811109"]So everyone in here has amazing sex every time ?

Or if not has a partner that tells them they aren't up to par ?[/quote]

No one is batting 1.000 as far as sex. ? , I might not bat 50%, but what good does lying about ? solve?? It's positive reinforcement for something u don't enjoy. The dude is gone get his nut as long as he pumps long enough. It serves no purpose.

The funniest thing is women stay saying "keep it 100" and at every turn yall dont. Lol Faking it ain't even self-serving so yall lose twice by doing so lol. I don't get it. Your guy would get in his feelings if u tell him things u like and don't like about his sex game?? Yall out here ? light skinned ? ??
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I swear ? be posting these threads to learn about sex. I swear ? be baffled by any irregularities pertaining to sex.
  • MsSouthern
    Options
    There is a big difference in faking it all the time and every once in awhile

IJS
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there is no reason why a woman cannot have an orgasm every time if you cannot do it with your ? alone just turn her over push your fingers in it and touch her ? and if she does not have one then the problem is with her not you.

Women love putting the sex burden on men but in reality some ? is just not good, some women scream and cry as soon as you put it in and they ? easy and strong for some other other women you could push your whole hand up the ? and she still won't ? . A lot of women suffer from bad genetics
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    there is no reason why a woman cannot have an orgasm every time if you cannot do it with your ? alone just turn her over push your fingers in it and touch her ? and if she does not have one then the problem is with her not you.

Women love putting the sex burden on men but in reality some ? is just not good, some women scream and cry as soon as you put it in and they ? easy and strong for some other other women you could push your whole hand up the ? and she still won't ? . A lot of women suffer from bad genetics

Lmao, this ? here
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options

Lol not exactly

But seriously if you think every single time you have had sex the woman catches the big O .... You are fooling yourself

I might have not had everyone buss every single time before.....but everyone that's been wit me im willing to put my house up has had an O for me atleast once before. I have a higher success rate than most because i find out everything I need to know before I bag em. All i need to know is what particular style ol girl respond to and gear my stroke style or tougue style that session according to that. Ima by hook or by crook ? in the bed.

Then brothas also gotta learn how to set a mood and get her almost there mentally before they even get the draws off. How to flirt physically, how to touch sentually, and basically get her so turned on you dont need to put in no olympic effort.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have before .... Sometimes you know it just isn't gonna happen . Or sometimes I've been distracted about other things and can't get in the right mood

So instead of saying hey babe I'm not gonna ? this time ....I faked it. Been a very long time since I had to though .... Sex with my man is amazing ❤️

But what I want to know is how many MEN here have faked it ????

I did a thread bout this years ago. One poster said he spit in his chicks back while faking it so he could go back to watching the game

WTF ????

Lol

Lol I've never faked it...why lie about being pleasured? So the person can think they did a good job and repeat the same ? only for me to not be pleasured again? I have flat out said "Hey i ain't gonna nut" though...like a couple others said sometimes you just know it ain't gonna happen but I wouldn't lie about it
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol not exactly

I might have not had everyone buss every single time before.....but everyone that's been wit me im willing to put my house up has had an O for me atleast once before. I have a higher success rate than most because i find out everything I need to know before I bag em. All i need to know is what particular style ol girl respond to and gear my stroke style or tougue style that session according to that. Ima by hook or by crook ? in the bed.

Then brothas also gotta learn how to set a mood and get her almost there mentally before they even get the draws off. How to flirt physically, how to touch sentually, and basically get her so turned on you dont need to put in no olympic effort.

Makes sense close thread
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ women not being able to orgasm everytime they have sex, stop ? when you're not in the mood then

Women act like not having an orgasm is exclusive to them, hell if I'm not in the mood I aint ? either
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    lol @ women not being able to orgasm everytime they have sex, stop ? when you're not in the mood then

Women act like not having an orgasm is exclusive to them, hell if I'm not in the mood I aint ? either

Oh shut up.

? your partner when you're not necessarily in the mood is part of being in a relationship. If I'm in the mood and he's not, I expect him to make me ? whether he gets his or not and vice versa.

It's not as serious as you're trying to make it.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

Oh shut up.

? your partner when you're not necessarily in the mood is part of being in a relationship. If I'm in the mood and he's not, I expect him to make me ? whether he gets his or not and vice versa.

It's not as serious as you're trying to make it.

don't get slick with me cuz you need some ? , I don't want to ? you

Ol cheesy muthafucka, got macaroni poking out your ass