American white student gets detained in n korea, begs for mercy

Options

Comments

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? fake. Ion believe none of this ridiculous ? . That dude getting paid yen, or won or some ? to act like a complete ? . At least if he got 50-life I could see him passing out, but 15...? with THEIR home....naw.

Nope. Don't believe it. Won't till that saltine's head is shown on a pike or some ? .
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Auto Warm Beer is back on US soil

He can thank Ambassador Rodman for saving his life.

https://represent.com/rodman/dennis-rodman-ambassador-i-come-in-peace-limited-edition-t-shirt

Im gonna cop the white

4dntywi9o965.png
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He's ? . Trump ain't gone do ? but get on twitter.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    NCswag wrote: »

He is back on US soil after being in prison in korea for over a year.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    NCswag wrote: »

He is back on US soil after being in prison in korea for over a year.

Yeah, but they sent him back in a coma.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcY4iajWaYE

Probably a financial decision on N Korea's part more than anything.

Basically, they weren't getting any more hard labor out of him.........and his condition was costing them too much money in medical care.

That's the only reason they let him go.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Nah nah nah

It happened same week as Rodman was there

The Worm pulled some strings for Warm Beer
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »
    maybe rodman can get em out

^^
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man North Korea put him in that ? ' coma. I thought the Obama administration was pretty adamant about suggesting U.S. citizens DON'T go over there. But Trump probably admires the dear leader anyway.

Americans who go over there learn the hard way that our constitution does not travel abroad
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man North Korea put him in that ? ' coma.

I refuse to believe this. Remember Freddy Gray, dude was riding in the car and all of a sudden his neck snapped all by itself. Like 6 police had nothing to do with it. One minute you sitting back then the next you find yourself in a coma in north korea. That's how ? go sometimes.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That '07 Nissan Altima don't sound so fly now.

He deserve to be locked up for doing that dumb s*** in THAT country.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He died. Damn. I know people who were close to him. He shouldn't have been stealing but bro definitely ain't deserve this.
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    So korea shipped him back braindead?
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheGOAT
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I bet N.Korea shipped him back over here with the Simian Flu or some ? .

His body was the Trojan Horse
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Thats wild

News said just this morning he was in stable condition.

Something is off

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They probably downed the ? out of him for torture. Did it too much, and sent him back so he wouldn't die in their custody and cause even more ? .

North Korea needs to be dealt with. What they do to their own people is disgusting. China, Japan, and South Korea need to handle that ? .
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They sent him home in a coma, dude was brain dead or other organs failed. ? was purposeful. Propaganda for a war.
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Lmao this ain't cause for war yall bugging
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They killed that kid.

Kim Jung un said "you gone take back this dead ? n like it." SMH.

Sad ?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

• CashmoneyDux
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

How much do you know about foreign affairs? Serious question
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Wonder what actions the government is going to take to save face, if they don't just ignore this.

Regardless of how dumb it was for him to go over there, they still killed that ? and sent him back on some "Here you go, I think ya boy got some snot on his face, might want to wipe that off."
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Wonder what actions the government is going to take to save face, if they don't just ignore this.

Regardless of how dumb it was for him to go over there, they still killed that ? and sent him back on some "Here you go, I think ya boy got some snot on his face, might want to wipe that off."

Nothing to see here, ? is like a poacher getting gouged out by a rhino in the forest. What was you doing over there stealing?
  • TheGOAT
    Options
    Hevalisk wrote: »