Comments

• MD_PROPER
    MD_PROPER Members Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Before we go to North Korea we need to deal with our problems in the US.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Wait, Korea doesn't respect America's "white privelege" laws ?

More cacs need to get over there and check this ? out ........ how dare they deny y'all privilege to be nosey af & all up in everybody business .........
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lmao this ain't cause for war yall bugging

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

How much do you know about foreign affairs? Serious question

I guess my argument is more ideological than anything, but it should bother the free world going to sleep at night knowing there is a entire country that is stuck under the thumb of an entirely brutal dictatorship.

NK is a rogue state. If we know anything about history, its the human element is always a wild card and there is depraved individual running things. Its only a matter of time before Seoul gets bombed.

Who has North Korea attacked? Where is your proof? Stop speaking in hypotheticals and regurgitating racist American propaganda. If North Korea wanted to attack Seoul they would. Nothing is stopping them. America is a rouge state, with drones bombing some part of the world as I type or some classified Navy Seal unit assassinating someone as I type.

From the few documentaries and interviews of high ranking officials that I have seen and heard. North Korea wants to be left the hell alone to run their Govt they way the see fit. But with China and the US constantly threatening their Govt they feel the need to protect themselves. And given our track record of bombing and killing those we disagree with I cannot blame them.

I guess it's easy to spit on your own democracy when you're living in it huh?

Or difficult for some to understand that democracy means others not wanting, or caring to live like them and actually respecting their wishes. I'm a leftie, and I'm gonna be a leftie for all people.

But interesting you didn't answer either of my questions. But I know why, it's because, you have no proof...So, keep on regurgitating. Parrot.

Respecting their wishes??? It's one human being treating an entire population like human garbage. No human on earth wishes to live under a despot. Sometimes you just gotta take a ? stand for human decency.

As far as actually bombing Seoul, that's speculation. But we DO know that soldiers on the NK side of the border are much shorter than the soldiers on the SK side due to malnutrition. And we know their leader says all food aide they get is because their leader tells them it's tribute. It's ? demented ? . We do know there are concentration camps. It's a known fact people who didn't cry hard enough with Kim Jong Il died were disappeared.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This ? is going to need to be dealt with eventually. Rip the band-aid off now, or wait a another 20-30 years when they get even more sadistic.

I ain't about this one instance. People NK have been forced to live under that authoritarian, unethical, uncivilized, robotic, demoralizing, hopeless, ultra-controlled regime for years and its seriously ? up. Sometimes it's just better to intervene and help out an entire population under the rule of a sadistic family, which literally worships the dead as if they were still alive.

I guess my argument is more ideological than anything, but it should bother the free world going to sleep at night knowing there is a entire country that is stuck under the thumb of an entirely brutal dictatorship.

NK is a rogue state. If we know anything about history, its the human element is always a wild card and there is depraved individual running things. Its only a matter of time before Seoul gets bombed.

Who has North Korea attacked? Where is your proof? Stop speaking in hypotheticals and regurgitating racist American propaganda. If North Korea wanted to attack Seoul they would. Nothing is stopping them. America is a rouge state, with drones bombing some part of the world as I type or some classified Navy Seal unit assassinating someone as I type.

From the few documentaries and interviews of high ranking officials that I have seen and heard. North Korea wants to be left the hell alone to run their Govt they way the see fit. But with China and the US constantly threatening their Govt they feel the need to protect themselves. And given our track record of bombing and killing those we disagree with I cannot blame them.

Or difficult for some to understand that democracy means others not wanting, or caring to live like them and actually respecting their wishes.

But interesting you didn't answer either of my questions. But I know why, it's because, you have no proof...So, keep on regurgitating. Parrot.

Respecting their wishes??? It's one human being treating an entire population like human garbage. No human on earth wishes to live under a despot. Sometimes you just gotta take a ? stand for human decency.

As far as actually bombing Seoul, that's speculation. But we DO know that soldiers on the NK side of the border are much shorter than the soldiers on the SK side due to malnutrition. And we know their leader says all food aide they get is because their leader tells them it's tribute. It's ? demented ? . We do know there are concentration camps. It's a known fact people who didn't cry hard enough with Kim Jong Il died were disappeared.

You're a hypocrite and a supporter of white supremacy. I had to tell my white co-worker the same when he accused NK of being the worst Govt. on the planet. Save it. With amount of Human Rights Violations we witness on a daily here in the states against US citizens, for you to point the finger at foreigners it downright disgusting.

What is fact is, that is their culture and for them to workout the same way it's for Blacks to workout our own issues of being sent to concentration camps. You know prisons were they are forced into labor for privatized companies? You know the ones where political prisoners such as H Rap Brown and Mumia still reside? You know the ones where Blacks end up Dead. Heard of Sandra Bland? And the continued killing, via police brutality, food deserts and food poisoning. Because, we have AC, Cable and Internet doesn't lesson the atrocities.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Or difficult for some to understand that democracy means others not wanting, or caring to live like them and actually respecting their wishes.

You're a hypocrite and a supporter of white supremacy. I had to tell my white co-worker the same when he accused NK of being the worst Govt. on the planet. Save it. With amount of Human Rights Violations we witness on a daily here in the states against US citizens, for you to point the finger at foreigners it downright disgusting.

What is fact is, that is their culture and for them to workout the same way it's for Blacks to workout our own issues of being sent to concentration camps. You know prisons were they are forced into labor for privatized companies? You know the ones where political prisoners such as H Rap Brown and Mumia still reside? You know the ones where Blacks end up Dead. Heard of Sandra Bland? And the continued killing, via police brutality, food deserts and food poisoning. Because, we have AC, Cable and Internet doesn't lesson the atrocities.

Lol

U takin it way off base

@Will Munny i see what ur sayin
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Lol

U takin it way off base

Way off base? Picking and choosing what Human Rights violations a person chooses to acknowledge is off base?

So it makes a difference now which form of Govt. commits Human Rights violations?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your rights as an American/and or your white privilege are non transferable
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Lol

U takin it way off base

Way off base? Picking and choosing what Human Rights violations a person chooses to acknowledge is off base?

So it makes a difference now which form of Govt. commits Human Rights violations?

U are tryn to compare police brutality and food deserts in america to an entire nation of starving people who have basically no rights and are brainwashed from birth.

People in NKorea believe Kim Jung Un learned to drive a car when he was 3yrs old.

They really think thats true
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Lol

U takin it way off base

U are tryn to compare police brutality and food deserts in america to an entire nation of starving people who have basically no rights and are brainwashed from birth.

People in NKorea believe Kim Jung Un learned to drive a car when he was 3yrs old.

I am comparing Human rights violations (If any have been committed by NK) period. The culture and what actually goes on in NK is relatively unknown as minimal information has been collected and is mostly speculative.

How the NK people choose to live is their business. Just as it is here or any where else in the world. If, it's so bad in NK they can rebel and fight back. Just like people do all over the globe. Does it come with a price? Of course it does. But playing the moral police while creating boogie men and enemies isn't a good look. In fact it's hypocritical. For you or anyone to say Korea has concentration camps with a straight face while the US has the largest Prison population (concentration camps) on the planet is disgusting.

Like I asked earlier. Who has NK attacked? When was NK been an aggressor toward another nation?
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Lol

U takin it way off base

For you or anyone to say Korea has concentration camps with a straight face while the US has the largest Prison population (concentration camps) on the planet is disgusting.

Like I asked earlier. Who has NK attacked? When was NK been an aggressor toward another nation?

Prisons in america do not equal N.Korean concentration camps.

They put whole families in the concentration camps. Lil kids and ? . Make them lifelong slaves. Executions on the reg.

U tryn make a False equivalence

And to answer who has NKorea attacked and harmed... The answer is their very own people.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Lol

U takin it way off base

For you or anyone to say Korea has concentration camps with a straight face while the US has the largest Prison population (concentration camps) on the planet is disgusting.

Prisons in america do not equal N.Korean concentration camps.

They put whole families in the concentration camps. Lil kids and ? . Make them lifelong slaves. Executions on the reg.

U tryn make a False equivalence

And to answer who has NKorea attacked and harmed... The answer is their very own people.

Unbelievable. The ignorance is simply magnificent.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    After the kid died. Trump prolly asked his national security n foreign relations advisors, "hey guys. Is there anyting we can do about this?" n they replied "Well Mr. President, short of starting a nuclear war with North Korea. And we are not starting a nuclear war with Noth Korea over some dead 17 year old kid. Really, nothing."....Trump prolly jus shrugged it of n went back to watching cable news.
  • Will Munny
    edited June 2017
    Options

Stopped reading after being told I was a white supremacist. I'd love to hear the argument how I'm a white supremacist tho.

If you really believe that the atrocities of a North Korean labor camp are like anything that happens in th US, we really have nothing to talk about.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Warm beer got treated like a black person in america and the nation is outraged
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

U takin it way off base

I am comparing Human rights violations (If any have been committed by NK) period. The culture and what actually goes on in NK is relatively unknown as minimal information has been collected and is mostly speculative.

How the NK people choose to live is their business. Just as it is here or any where else in the world. If, it's so bad in NK they can rebel and fight back. Just like people do all over the globe. Does it come with a price? Of course it does. But playing the moral police while creating boogie men and enemies isn't a good look. In fact it's hypocritical. For you or anyone to say Korea has concentration camps with a straight face while the US has the largest Prison population (concentration camps) on the planet is disgusting.

I agree with you, but you sound real foolish rn
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Warm beer got treated like a black person in america and the nation is outraged

Exactly. ? got Sandra Bland, and Freddie Grayed outchea while in police\jail custody.

• Will Munny
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Man this country is arrogant as hell....the big Ole world don't think or hold the same values as us westerners. Yet we stay trying to force our way of life on them cuz we so right...

I'm a liberal, and as a liberal I think all humans should have basic human rights. People in NK don't have basic human rights. I believe firmly no human should forced to live under a dictator that tells his people he doesn't have an ? and doesn't need to shut.

You can't tell tell me any sane human should hold the values of the way Kim Jong Un treats his people.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

Stopped reading after being told I was a white supremacist. I'd love to hear the argument how I'm a white supremacist tho.

If you really believe that the atrocities of a North Korean labor camp are like anything that happens in th US, we really have nothing to talk about.

Anyone willing to absolve America of Human Rights violations only to vilifying another race\nation of the same is a supporter of white supremacy. Sorry to break it to you. But their is always chance to cut the BS...

You don't have any proof of what goes on in NK the information just isn't there. But we know for a fact that prisoners are dying daily, prisoners are being ? , prisoners are being tortured (23 hours in a concrete cell 7x12), prisoners are being beaten, and forced to work.. But yeah NK labor camps are somehow different. FOH

You're right we don't have anything to talk about because, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
  • TheGOAT
    Options

Anyone willing to absolve America of Human Rights violations only to vilifying another race\nation of the same is a supporter of white supremacy. Sorry to break it to you. But their is always chance to cut the BS...

You don't have any proof of what goes on in NK the information just isn't there. But we know for a fact that prisoners are dying daily, prisoners are being ? , prisoners are being tortured (23 hours in a concrete cell 7x12), prisoners are being beaten, and forced to work.. But yeah NK labor camps are somehow different. FOH

You're right we don't have anything to talk about because, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

People have escaped N Korean prisons and told what goes on there
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

Man this country is arrogant as hell....the big Ole world don't think or hold the same values as us westerners. Yet we stay trying to force our way of life on them cuz we so right...

I'm a liberal, and as a liberal I think all humans should have basic human rights. People in NK don't have basic human rights. I believe firmly no human should forced to live under a dictator that tells his people he doesn't have an ? and doesn't need to shut.

You can't tell tell me any sane human should hold the values of the way Kim Jong Un treats his people.

What does you being a liberal have to do with anything?

People shouldn't have to live under a Govt that says equal rights and opportunity for all yet falls disgustingly short of this daily.

You can't tell me any sane human should hold the values of trump or jeff sessions and they way they treat people.

You're hypocrite to highest degree.
  • Will Munny
    Options
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/09/18/world/asia/north-korea-human-rights-kirby/index.html

Where is it like this in America? You're being willfully ignorant.

Where did I absolve America if anything?

And to say America is just as bad is such an unnuanced view of the world.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    If I was Rodman, I'd be over there laughin it up with Kim Jong right now. Making sure to take numerous pictures including one with me holding some souvenir posters and ? just to rub it in America's hypocritical face.

Knowing damn well that NOT ONE of these senators or fake ass Trump supporters would give 2 ? about a person of color being held on a criminal charge in another country.

? these fake MFs
  • TheGOAT
    Options

People have escaped N Korean prisons and told what goes on there
    https://youtu.be/eUFkObwQnBU