SAY BRUHS WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST MOTHER ON THE IC??..

Options

Comments

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good evening. It's usually all jokes around here but today I wanted to touch on a more serious issue. Parenting. There Aren't any rules to it. Except for the few white people made up. I was having a conversation last night with an IC poster about how this generation of parents is no where near comparable to the last generation as far as responsibility education and overall knowing everything there is to know about life. The next generation will cleary be a reflection of us. But if aint nobody teaching the babies they never gonna know right from wrong.

They're out there. You've seen them. I've seen them. And they're on this website. I'm talking about Bad Parents. But who is the absolute worst? Who do you think is the absolute worst Mother On the Ic? Ladies feel free to vote also. All polls will close Approximately 1 week from now on Sunday. The winner or should I say loser will be annouced publicly

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-made her mixed son eat white people food his whole life

-Overweight

-has nudes on the internet

LMAO at "overweight" being a reason why someone is a bad mother. This thread is funny asf
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened in ADHD right?

Judging by the responses, yall made it seem like Westie got her e-azzz handed to her that day.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Judging by the responses, yall made it seem like Westie got her e-azzz handed to her that day.

brah, she lost a minor debate in ADHD not too long ago...

...but ? is gossiping like lil ? and over-exaggerating the details As Usual .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

brah, she lost a minor debate in ADHD not too long ago...

...but ? is gossiping like lil ? and over-exaggerating the details As Usual .

...it's the IC brotha.

That's like asking inmates of a prison to stop being mean to one another. Lol
  • Mseries_
    Mseries_ Members Posts: 2,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Reesey dont belong on that ? .
    Same pics, same recycled ? .... Yawn.
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    YOOOO Westie got a phatttttty man damn.

Side note thread starter got way tooo much time on his hands, gathering all this intel. Bro you should move to the DMV and work for the Feds.
    Gossip Girl ass threads . . . ? 's disgusting .
    iron man1 wrote: »
    You're trying too hard fam

Dudes still simping and caping in Donkey, I see smmfh.

Good thread doe.

2zdqi9u.jpg

Bro her ass is phat. How you you think she became a mother? Because a dude pounded her ? out. ? outta here son.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aquafinafloe
    I'd prob still hit it tho...
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Lol this ? was funny
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Good evening. It's usually all jokes around here but today I wanted to touch on a more serious issue. Parenting. There Aren't any rules to it. Except for the few white people made up. I was having a conversation last night with an IC poster about how this generation of parents is no where near comparable to the last generation as far as responsibility education and overall knowing everything there is to know about life. The next generation will cleary be a reflection of us. But if aint nobody teaching the babies they never gonna know right from wrong.

They're out there. You've seen them. I've seen them. And they're on this website. I'm talking about Bad Parents. But who is the absolute worst? Who do you think is the absolute worst Mother On the Ic? Ladies feel free to vote also. All polls will close Approximately 1 week from now on Sunday. The winner or should I say loser will be annouced publicly

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-made her mixed son eat white people food his whole life

-Overweight

-has nudes on the internet

LMAO at "overweight" being a reason why someone is a bad mother. This thread is funny asf

You gotta be stupid if you think being overweight don't affect your child.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reesey wrote: »
    Man... Y'all gossip like teen girls for real .. And the wire gets tainted every time y'all tell the story..

1. NO one ran @Westie off. She got a life and "has" posted since the discussion
    2. We had a discussion regarding Afro-American women depicted in TV shows

Nothing that would "run" anyone away.

Any additional info y'all want on grown women having a discussion you can go back a few thousand posts and find it yourselves .. Lol

I'm sure SOMEBODY has time to do it! Lol

Stop being so modest. U destroyed that ? . Congrats on finally running someone off, u just lost your battle virginity.
    A horrible parent?? ? please. Both of my daughters are accomplished violist, athletes and my oldest received an academic scholarship to Uof H, Baylor, LSU, Texas A&M and OU. You mad that I make money, drink alcohol your ass can't pronounce and been places your ass only dream about??? Come on now Dizz....jealousy is an ugly trait boo. Grow a ? and come up ? .

Whats a "violist"?
    riddlerap wrote: »
    this is why Donkey sucks, cause ? are too afraid to get some negative attention from the females, so they don't even vote in threads like this. i kinda doubt 95% of posters are just neutral and got NO opinion on this type of thing. ? is wack. you not getting them hoes nudes either way, breh, might as well let em know how you feel.

Good point cracka.
    Still i cant assume what these peoples home lives are like despite how ? they come across on an internet forum. Wouldnt wanna accuse a good parent of being aint ? for e-lols
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    A horrible parent?? ? please. Both of my daughters are accomplished violist, athletes and my oldest received an academic scholarship to Uof H, Baylor, LSU, Texas A&M and OU. You mad that I make money, drink alcohol your ass can't pronounce and been places your ass only dream about??? Come on now Dizz....jealousy is an ugly trait boo. Grow a ? and come up ? .

Who called you a horrible parent? Why you getting mad at me for? If you got your ? together than thats cool Lead by example.

I clearly didn't vote for you. You're in your 30's right? You better have ? straight by now

You should get a little study group going with khaleesi and Aqua Because I don't think they on the same path as you. Maybe you can change somebody future

I want the youth to prosper @scorpio4lfe thats all

I'm sorry is this thread not called "Who do you think is the WORST mother on the IC?" Dude you a ? ? . Like for real.

The only thread you need to include me or any of these ladies in is a thread about women who are about their business. Other than that, keep my name out of your mouth.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    A violist. ....da ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aquafinafloe
    Maybe they play the viola...
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Google is an extremely useful tool. Use it
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Westie
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    there's no way a mother on the go is good in any scenario

Chicks got big mama raising the kids, but wanna be acknowledged when any type of success is attained

Foh, and grow up, smh at trying to live out your teen and early adulthood in your 40s because you were a teen mom

RNS....
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    smh....at you Steve Harvey ass ?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all are bugging it's no where that serious
    We about to run another chick off.

Oh well, :( .

Why is that a positive?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Simpin since simpin been simpin
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe
    smh, you ? are boring these chicks off if anything
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Westie

I ain't trying to be someone's entertainment. ...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options

I ain't trying to be someone's entertainment. ...

And you are doing an awesome job at it too ....