SAY BRUHS WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST MOTHER ON THE IC??..

Options

Comments

• ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    smh, you ? are boring these chicks off if anything

I ain't trying to be someone's entertainment. ...

sit this one out bro, they have you on ignore

No ? given
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Westie
    MsSouthern wrote: »

And you are doing an awesome job at it too ....

I know your son is happy as ? to get away from your puff ball ass @MsSouthern
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A violist. ....da ?

That means they're proficient at playing the viola.

Although they look the same, the viola and violin are two different instruments.

Therefore, if @scorpio4lfe 's children played the violin.....she'd refer to them as violinists.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    A violist. ....da ?

Although they look the same, the viola and violin are two different instruments.

Therefore, if @scorpio4lfe 's children played the violin.....she'd refer to them as violinists.

u shouldnt have to explain this
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    A violist. ....da ?

Great explanation @deadeye! The viola is larger than the violin. The sound is so beautiful.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Mrsreeseycups
    there's no way a mother on the go is good in any scenario

Chicks got big mama raising the kids, but wanna be acknowledged when any type of success is attained

Foh, and grow up, smh at trying to live out your teen and early adulthood in your 40s because you were a teen mom

You sound like a ? idiot. A high school senior is 17 or 18 and if I were in my 40's mathematically there's no way I would have had her in my teens, ? .

I live very well and my daughters are well taken care of by ME. ? I look like explaining anything to a ? who's biggest accomplishment in life is the number of J's he possesses. 50 years old standing in line at Footlocker waiting on the store to open. You grow the ? up!
    You sound like a ? idiot. A high school senior is 17 or 18 and if I were in my 40's mathematically there's no way I would have had her in my teens, ? .

I live very well and my daughters are well taken care of by ME

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited March 2016
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Good evening. It's usually all jokes around here but today I wanted to touch on a more serious issue. Parenting. There Aren't any rules to it. Except for the few white people made up. I was having a conversation last night with an IC poster about how this generation of parents is no where near comparable to the last generation as far as responsibility education and overall knowing everything there is to know about life. The next generation will cleary be a reflection of us. But if aint nobody teaching the babies they never gonna know right from wrong.

They're out there. You've seen them. I've seen them. And they're on this website. I'm talking about Bad Parents. But who is the absolute worst? Who do you think is the absolute worst Mother On the Ic? Ladies feel free to vote also. All polls will close Approximately 1 week from now on Sunday. The winner or should I say loser will be annouced publicly

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-made her mixed son eat white people food his whole life

-Overweight

-has nudes on the internet

LMAO at "overweight" being a reason why someone is a bad mother. This thread is funny asf

You gotta be stupid if you think being overweight don't affect your child.

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college
    Almost 30 and Lives at home still
    Wears the same earrings that 6 yr old girls do .... Blue plastic stars to be exact
    Prides himself on threads made on a hip hop forum

Your mama must be so proud of herself

I got a BA in system administration. State facts you michelin man lookin ?

What about yourself? We know you got a black belt in bacon&gravy but what else?

A degree means nothing if you are slangin dime bags of weed and living off your mama ......

And I see that's the only thing you are denying too....
  • MsSouthern
    Options

I know your son is happy as ? to get away from your puff ball ass @MsSouthern

Your clock is ticking

How does chilladaballlicka sound ?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Westie
    The ones explainin must be the worst mamas....smh
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Chicks got big mama raising the kids, but wanna be acknowledged when any type of success is attained

Foh, and grow up, smh at trying to live out your teen and early adulthood in your 40s because you were a teen mom

I live very well and my daughters are well taken care of by ME. ? I look like explaining anything to a ? who's biggest accomplishment in life is the number of J's he possesses. 50 years old standing in line at Footlocker waiting on the store to open. You grow the ? up!

When will you get tired of caping for other ? ??? ? is disgusting.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mrsreeseycups

When will you get tired of caping for other ? ??? ? is disgusting.

As soon as you stop explaining your life to a bunch of ? that know nothing about you
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scorpio4lfe

wtf, I haven't bought a pair J's since 99

& don't explain ? to me, you focus on keeping them damn babies out the street

• deadeye
    edited March 2016
    Options
    A violist. ....da ?

I'm aware of what the difference is sir and they play the viola so I referred to them correctly. Carry on.

@scorpio4lfe

WTF???

krs-one-o.gif

I was explaining that to Chilla.........not you.

Basically just explaining to him why you called them violists instead of violinists.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Westie
    gns wrote: »

Southern thinks all black people are here for her amusement, smh

Southern is Calvin Candy

She needs to lose her mod spot
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    Good evening. It's usually all jokes around here but today I wanted to touch on a more serious issue. Parenting. There Aren't any rules to it. Except for the few white people made up. I was having a conversation last night with an IC poster about how this generation of parents is no where near comparable to the last generation as far as responsibility education and overall knowing everything there is to know about life. The next generation will cleary be a reflection of us. But if aint nobody teaching the babies they never gonna know right from wrong.

They're out there. You've seen them. I've seen them. And they're on this website. I'm talking about Bad Parents. But who is the absolute worst? Who do you think is the absolute worst Mother On the Ic? Ladies feel free to vote also. All polls will close Approximately 1 week from now on Sunday. The winner or should I say loser will be annouced publicly

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-Overweight

LMAO at "overweight" being a reason why someone is a bad mother. This thread is funny asf

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college
    Wears the same earrings that 6 yr old girls do .... Blue plastic stars to be exact

A degree means nothing if you are slangin dime bags of weed and living off your mama ......

Quit being a sensitive ? for once. We all know your weight issues ? you removing pictures for.

You don't mod this forum therefore quit ruining it because you caught feelings
  • thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie
    gns wrote: »

Southern thinks all black people are here for her amusement, smh

? is racist Ask her how long she banned max
  • deadeye
    Options

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-Overweight

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college

Quit being a sensitive ? for once. We all know your weight issues ? you removing pictures for.

Deleted or not, her bare shoulder pic has been added to my database.

Still haven't quite figured out how I'm going to ........"use".............it though.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aquafinafloe

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-Overweight

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college

Still haven't quite figured out how I'm going to ........"use".............it though.

Add that ? to ur fantasy football league starting linebacker
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's lit....
    It's lit....

Get a hold of yourself, you sounding like a sassy IG/Twitter poster----Signed @Cain
  • deadeye
    Options

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-Overweight

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college

Add that ? to ur fantasy football league starting linebacker

Best use for that shoulder would be to have something to bite down on when I'm on top of her and preparing to.............."achieve happiness."
  • MsSouthern
    Options

@Mssouthern

-Racist

-Overweight

Let's be real

Dizz resume :

Drug addict
    No job/No college

Ok Mr. Dish it Out but Can't take It

Lol

Next time you need a favor on the IC .... PM a different mod